Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 4. (Read 6734 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 10:35:04 PM
Yes it is still worth, but not all altcoins, just few valuable ones having good potential like Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin for example. Such coins have good value and developpement and their communities and volume of trading keep growing up with time, so holding them is likely very profitable for the long run.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
April 25, 2018, 10:19:01 PM
It is still worth it when you invest in the altcoin that gives you a better profit. If you want to know what is the best altcoin to invest for, just head on to coinmarketcap.com. There you can find the best altcoin that has a great price and also you can even monitor their local price growth. For me, in coinmarketcap i would prefer choosing the top 10 altcoins on that list.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 08:28:06 AM
Investing in altcoins is good but not always profitable although it is on top or not. The only way to choose good coin is researching and studying about it and make sure it has a good development team, which will help you revaluate properly.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 06:19:24 AM
Yes, I think it's still worth to invest in undervalued altcoins because the crypto market is all about speculations so every altcoin are great to invest in but you also have to learn when to get out and don't be greedy or you will lose everything. I think Elixir is very good for a short-term investment.
Activity: 154
April 25, 2018, 06:11:53 AM
I think invest in some altcoins still worth but you need patient for waiting the price will growing up.
This is very good time to invest in altcoins. But it depends on how you wanna invest.  Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 04:39:41 PM
Yes, it's worth buying altcoins. But not all altcoins, have good potential. For me, the most reliable altcoins-Etherium. It has good value.
Activity: 658
April 24, 2018, 02:57:48 AM
Investing in Altcoin would always worth your while.  Look at the recent price appreciation across board of cryptocurrency,  you will see quality Altcoin like Ethereum doing 100% in value and many others.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
April 24, 2018, 02:55:51 AM
its depended by your selected coins trading, last two weeks onwards market is price graph increasing day by day, if BTC is low price then if you invest low price level you will get good profits once up the price hence every time Is worth investing on crypto market but you should know the trading and coin chose
Activity: 126
April 24, 2018, 02:40:44 AM
In the long run, the blockchain technology behind Bitcoin has investment value. There are also speculative values in the short-term and large-scale fluctuations. As long as you understand a bit of technology, I believe many people can start from digital currencies, not just Bitcoin.

Just like buying a house 10 years ago, the sooner you buy, the better. Short-term ups and downs, long-term up!

Of course, the risk is very high. You should invest in spare cash. Because of the big drop, your heart can't stand it!
Activity: 196
April 24, 2018, 02:36:44 AM
A month ago, I thought you did not ask this question. However, these subcoins, which have started to gain value once again, are a good opportunity to evaluate investments and earn money.
Activity: 224
April 23, 2018, 06:32:21 AM
Absolutely.Investing in altcoin still worth.Many people are still investing to it and also some of them made it as their source of income.It really depends on you,Really depends on your trading strategy.You need to look for those token that has a high potential so that you can assure that you can be able to earn big profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
April 23, 2018, 06:30:15 AM
Not just worth it, but now is probably the time for investment. After a strong collapse of the cryptocurrency exchange rate, now there has been a slight increase and prices are still good for buying. For example, neo still continues to fall and its price is very attractive.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
April 23, 2018, 06:06:48 AM
It depends on which altcoin you are talking about.
There are many altcoins making more than 100% growth in the past month alone.
Activity: 219
April 23, 2018, 05:49:16 AM
Altcoins right now are on a killing streak. Bitcoin has only 30% of the market cap, which is low enough, alts are slowly gaining more ground.
I'd say you won't regret investing in alts.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 05:46:40 AM
I suppose yes, investing in altcoins is still worth and will be worth in the future. It might be not the best idea to hold all your investments in Bitcoin. You need to diversify your investments to avoid possible risks of losses. Bitcoin can be removed from the top so that you should have other options like Ethereum or Ripple.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Equitybase
April 23, 2018, 05:35:58 AM
Investing is altcoin is way better than investing in ICOs, risks are just greater with ICOs.
There are a lot of promising and underrated altcoin out there that warrants support and trust.

Also, would like to advise OP that it is not a good practice to solicit ideas on which altcoin to invest or to put money from. We would not wish to be blamed should failure befall our advise.
It is also a healthy practice to be responsible and independent in your investments and decision.
Activity: 1
April 23, 2018, 05:29:35 AM
My best airdrop channel is telegram or twitter. And I got a very good free project. That is marìnecoìn.Should be here I would recommend them to you.Marìnecoìn or mtc.Has appeared since 2013 and has a blockchain.Marìnecoìn is definitely a machine to machine.Due to the problem between the miners, the team stopped marìnecoìn and replaced the core within it.It is a coin with artificial intelligenceMarìnecoìn does not charge zero fees.It features time dilution technology.Marìnecoìn has an arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network.Marìnecoìn has become the number one on the coinmarketcap.Marìnecoìn has a special point is not charge when transferring coin zero fees.A coin carrying artificial intelligence.Marìnecoìn has an artificial intelligence.Marìnecoìn is environmentally friendly with iodine.The best thing to note is that marìnecoìn is ico free of 20000 coins per day or 140000 coin per week for those on the mission they deliver to http://marìneco.ìn.Ico will end when the amount of coin emit.The supply is 9 billion.Join our marìnecoìn community to discuss this potential marìnecoìn projectANN: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2971179.0Telegram Chat: t.me/Marìnecoìn*MTC*The marìnecoìn community welcomes you.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 04:24:13 AM
I think, of course it is still worth it. Specially now that the altcoins are recovering from the red and if you look at the graph, you will find that it is going upward in this time.
Activity: 147
April 23, 2018, 04:21:34 AM
Of course, investing in altcoins still worth because a lot of altcoins today are still promising and some of them are contains unique concept and different strategic plans on how the team will manage their project well and  have the potential to reach the highest levels with good team of devs. If you want to invest in altcoin, make research about the project/coin cause such coins carefully since there is many shitcoins, and start to monitor its price and wait until it down then start to invest and hold until you satisfy with it price. I think if you do it, it has a lot of potential and promising to bring great profit to investors in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
April 23, 2018, 03:59:36 AM
It will be always worth as long as bitcoin is the top. When the all world decide to accept only one cryptocurrency, after that it will have no sense.
Pages:
Jump to: