Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 7. (Read 6734 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
April 21, 2018, 01:42:30 AM
Yes investing in altcoin still worth, but make sure you do your own research. Know everything you should know about that coin before you invest on any altcoin. There's a lot of altcoin that has big potential in the future.l recently invested in lympo and am very satisfied with the course
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 04:24:04 PM
However it is worth yet. But not to all atlcoins, only for useful for people altcoins. Certanly there are scam projects and empty currencies - it is not wortly to invest for it. but how to find wotthly projects - it's a quastion.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
April 19, 2018, 04:20:03 PM
I would advise you to invest in bitcoin and altcoins in 50/50. You will have a foundation with bitcoin, and you can also experiment with sales and sales with the help of altcoins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
April 19, 2018, 04:18:32 PM
 A good investor is a patient investor. If you possess this quality, then you will always have a good profit. If you do not have this quality, then you can not be a good investor.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 04:04:19 PM
Altcoins have made many people millionaires. I think that this is still an excellent source of income. Some coins have grown several times. This is an excellent tool for making money.
Activity: 162
April 19, 2018, 03:55:48 PM
Current market volatility fluctuations make the value of the altcoin also affected by, the price of the altcoin down a lot especially bitcoin. I recommend investing in ETH, as currently ICO projects use ETH platforms, and the potential for ETH is huge in the future. I hope ETH will thrive and be popular in the future.
Activity: 280
April 19, 2018, 03:51:17 PM
The way that bitcoin is going lately, I'd stay away from daytrading in altcoins, Holding is much more profitable than just trade with big risks
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
April 19, 2018, 03:44:14 PM
Yes it is worthy to invest but in the right altcoin. You see in the crypto market it is so bloody. So better choice the better altcoin that you think it will be on the top of the graph.
Activity: 448
April 19, 2018, 03:32:58 PM
 yES. IT IS, there are alts which are worth investing in. They have good projects with a proper market usage an a high possibility that it will succeed, You ave to be however very choosy with the kind of alts you are investing in as most wont give you the returns you desire
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 03:20:38 PM
There are many ways to invest one of them invest in altcoin,
However, in investing in altcoin we must have patience, thoroughness and a good plan and mature
Activity: 588
April 19, 2018, 03:05:56 PM
I still think and I hope that all the same many people understand that it is on altcoins that people will be able to earn their first money, but otherwise it is certainly good and promising to keep the bitcoins, no one argues, but I think that we have to wait a very long time time, so that bitcoin would become more expensive.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
April 19, 2018, 03:01:08 PM
I think this is the right time to invest in altcoins. At first research yourself that which coins have good reputation and then go for buy and trade. This is the best time for live trading because you see everyday market is going to up and down. Ethereum and NEO and Waves and Universa  Grin
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 08:57:23 AM
Of course it's worth it! Today is the best time to grab altcoins at the bottom. Pay attention to ZIL RLC KEY OCN OMG PRL etc..

I believe that every coin has their own potential to give us a big advantage. And it's still worth to invest our money in altcoin, and now it will choose or maybe to buy good coins
Yea every coin has their own potential and you can get lucky to buy into a coin which gets pumped and you make so much money in such little time but that should not stop us from being objective in our choices. Altcoins are a very good investment option which can make a lot of money but we should be really careful so we don't end up investing in scam coins instead
Activity: 168
April 19, 2018, 08:29:30 AM
Of course it's worth it! Today is the best time to grab altcoins at the bottom. Pay attention to ZIL RLC KEY OCN OMG PRL etc..

I believe that every coin has their own potential to give us a big advantage. And it's still worth to invest our money in altcoin, and now it will choose or maybe to buy good coins
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
April 19, 2018, 08:19:29 AM
Looks like for the invetations in altcoins you should read the chart beforehand. Because now the price is not stable for all altcoins. So still can be said carefully not not feasible. Still worth it to invest in altcoins. But always be careful. fear the price drops drastically later.
Activity: 196
April 19, 2018, 07:57:44 AM
It's still worth it anyway. I think we need to know how to work with the currency of the future
Activity: 294
April 19, 2018, 07:15:48 AM
Yes, Investing in altcoins still worth, But it depends on how you wanna invest, Fiat pairs are in ATH mode. Bitcoin pairs have a lot of inside room to grow. Besides, Altcoins are cheap and you can more compared to bitcoin. So I think bitcoin is for the early starter and the late one's like my self needs to concentrate on altcoins.
Activity: 315
April 19, 2018, 06:47:06 AM
It will be always worth as long as bitcoin is the top. When the all world decide to accept only one cryptocurrency, after that it will have no sense.
Activity: 210
April 19, 2018, 06:46:31 AM
Of course, in most altcoins it is still worth investing. But make sure that you do not invest in useless coins or scam projects, check some data before investing in them
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
April 19, 2018, 05:36:47 AM
There are a lot of alt coins that are worth to buy, you need to research them to get more information that useful for deciding which are worth to buy. Or take a look at this forum that might anyone could give their analysis.
Yes it's still worth it to invest in altcoins since even this time is considered as the downfall's of any kind of coin like bitcoin, yet some altcoin manage to recover and bring their price value back to green mark. The only thing you have to do is to resaerch what altcoin is best or worth to buy and invest at this time.
Pages:
Jump to: