Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 3. (Read 6734 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
April 26, 2018, 10:27:10 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
Yes, bitcoin prices are too expensive. Some famous altcoins will grow beyond bitcoin. Although it will not exceed bitcoin, but I believe its growth is greater.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 10:06:47 PM
Of course, investing in cryptocurrencies is definitely worth it, especially when the prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum gradually stabilize, and investing in cryptocurrencies at this time will generally have good returns.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 10:00:39 PM
of course still feasible, I am happy to invest and do trading, you must know investment is a very risky thing but if you are smart choose good ico then you will get many advantages
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 09:59:03 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
Why not, I'm not sure bitcoin will set a new record this year. But some potential altcoins to grow are two to three times the current price, especially on the cheap coin.
Activity: 182
April 26, 2018, 09:51:18 PM
Maybe last year was a bitcoin year. But investors are now beginning to split their investments in some altcoins, especially famous coins. I think the famous coin is quite safe and has great potential to approach bitcoin.
Activity: 196
April 26, 2018, 04:47:06 PM
If BTC price will not be stable, then investing in altcoins will not worth. Bitcoin price should be trustworthy to let people invest in altcoins safely.
Activity: 210
April 26, 2018, 04:46:32 PM
Yes, it makes sense to invest first altcoin to get more profit and then put in bitcoin
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
April 26, 2018, 04:44:42 PM
Invest in good ones, I prefer protocols. Take a look at Wanchain and ZRX.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 329
April 26, 2018, 04:43:42 PM
of course invest in altcoin still wort. we are staying at the begining. everyone still do not use cryptomarket.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
April 26, 2018, 04:42:24 PM

In my opinion now altcoins will be worth to invest as long as bitcoin lives. Alts are more and more popular, and people are convincing to them, so it will be good time for them
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 04:37:20 PM
Investments into altcoins, especially small more risky than investments into BTC. It is connected with the fact that BTC is stabler. It is less volatile. But altcoins are good the fact that on them it is possible to earn much more than on BTC. Small altcoins can rise several times literally зaoдин day or the price of them can fall to the bottom, such doesn't happen to BTC. Therefore everyone has to consider it at investment into altcoins.
Activity: 104
April 26, 2018, 04:57:16 AM
Of course, it's still worth.
Altcoin is cheaper sometime it is very potential to give the largest multiplier in BTC gains and lately USD gains.
However it is also risky so you need to analyze carefully about the project before investing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
April 26, 2018, 04:18:05 AM
Alts move according to bitcoin. It is very rare when this happens contrary to the general dynamics. It is necessary to understand that when the market itself expands, hiking coins also grow in capitalization.
Activity: 138
April 26, 2018, 02:39:05 AM
Of course it is worth it. You need to be patient and believe that the altcoin you invest in is promising. Before that, you need to have a full understanding of them, and I think you will make the right investment choices.
Activity: 45
April 26, 2018, 12:14:18 AM
investment is always risky. do ur own research before investment. try to earn coins free as possible. there are so many awesome projects which has power to make  future bright . one of those project is "thugcoin". be a part of this project before train leave the station.  already listed on many exchanges.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
April 26, 2018, 12:06:25 AM
Of course, investing on altcoin is still worth it. There are still a lot of altcoins that offers good technology, keeps on developing and is supported by people because of their high potential in the future. There are still trusted coins that when the right time comes, it will bring a lot of profits. While some of them are cheap as of now, they will soon increase and rise above the rest.
Activity: 91
April 25, 2018, 11:56:21 PM
Yes it is still worth, but not all altcoins, just few valuable ones having good potential like Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin for example. Such coins have good value and developpement and their communities and volume of trading keep growing up with time, so holding them is likely very profitable for the long run.

Yes I agree. It is still worth it to invest in altcoins but limited to a select few. Particularly those exceptionally performing coins in the global market.
A good indication of exceptional coins would be a strong and growing community, cultivating a healthy environment, products with real world application, with road map fulfilled.
Activity: 95
April 25, 2018, 11:55:19 PM
I think it's worth investing in Altcoins, because its value has been dumped, and it's cheap. It may be that bitcoin hasn't started to rise yet, but if you're going to invest it, while bitcoin hasn't gone up, start now.
Activity: 60
April 25, 2018, 11:51:18 PM
Investing in altcoin for me is still worth, especially nowadays, when almost all of the good altcoins or cryptocurrencies out there are very much undervalued, so you can always invest in those altcoins as many as you if you can really afford to buy as many as in this present situation.
Activity: 182
April 25, 2018, 10:40:51 PM
with the ever increasing growth of the Altcoin generate a high enough profit to us. In addition invest, many still have a fairly high expectation. so I am sure the good Altcoin to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: