Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 5. (Read 6734 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 03:55:50 AM
In the current state of things, altcoins are good at helping differentiate losses. There are a lot of positions for investment and you can always move from one coin to another, which cannot be done with BTC.                  
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 06:05:50 PM
Yes, that's right, I think it's worth spending a lot of money on investments. You just need to do research about it (founders, developers, the latest news). You can check, Ethereum, Datum. These are some of the altcones that are worth investing and much cheaper than bitcoyne.
Activity: 171
April 22, 2018, 04:02:09 PM
If you are planning to invest, choose the well known altcoin because it is already proven and tested. I still believe in altcoins. Investing in altcoin is still worth it because many are still earning their profits through it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 03:33:42 PM
If you have not done this then it's worth trying to invest in young and early coins
Activity: 336
April 22, 2018, 01:25:41 AM
Of course investing in altcoin will help us to have a great source of income, Help your finances more stable. The crypto currency market is growing altcoin have great potential of rising to enviable levels, Because now investor's would try to reach on altcoins, But just be careful and be picky with choosing altcoin.You will always win if you pick proming altcoins with great project.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 22, 2018, 12:47:22 AM
In terms of getting profit i go with altcoins you can earn x2 or more beyond you satisfaction. Investing in btc cant doubke your funds so altcoin can do make it. I prefer to buy bilibit which is currentluly very cheap at forkdelta. I belive in this project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 12:44:46 AM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway, wich altcoin can have a better growth (except fork) then Bitcoin?
Investing in Altcoin is still very viable. Now a lot of Altcoins that has a good development and the price can be high if we hold in the long term. Altcoin also has the opportunity to be beside Bitcoin. Maybe it could be in the future Bitcoin will be replaced by the best Altcoin. We all will never know the future will be like but our expectations would be best for all the coins.
Activity: 196
April 22, 2018, 12:43:27 AM
I truly believe in cryptocurrency. Why? Yes, because in a couple of years the whole world will use it. But now, it speculate, but what is not speculate at the present time? If you study the technology of at least the same ether, you will make sure that these technologies are the future. Remember the time when people gave up their cell phones, and now? Everyone has it. And remember about the Bank card, and I personally didn't trust them, and now? And now I can not imagine how you can take and not pay by card in the store, so as not to drag the "little thing" in your pocket. Only 1% of the world's population invests in cryptocurrencies. Every day more and more people learn about it. The more people come in, the higher the price. Therefore, cryptocurrencies will rise in price for a few more years.
Activity: 252
Decentralized Transportation Solution
April 22, 2018, 12:34:23 AM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
I am sure for Altcoin itself will strive to move forward and keep on growing. with Altcoin trying hard I'm sure for results to be maximized so investing in Altcoin still can to surpass Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
April 22, 2018, 12:13:12 AM
Investing in altcoins is still worth it because the price of the altcoins are volatile. But in this case you must to choice good altcoin to invest like Ethereum and many more who have big volume.
Activity: 9
April 21, 2018, 11:49:15 PM
Yes, it's of worth in investing in the altcoins but as you mentioned there are a number of altcoins available need to select good altcoins carefully out of those. The advantage with the altcoins is that because of their lower price short-term investment could provide good profit and also some coins good for long term also.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 21, 2018, 09:07:09 PM
It is still a very good time to invest in altcoins. Anything is worth investing if you did a good research and understand the project with the product that they will launch on the market. Check and study first the right coins!

if you will ask me yes its still good to invest in altcoin, but you need to be careful in choosing which coin to invest. invest means you will put a risk in it, the more grow you expect, the bigger risk you will have. keep in mind there is loose and gain, so its up to you what to decide.
Activity: 252
April 21, 2018, 08:21:16 PM
I am sure investing in altcoin is still feasible, because some of them have coins that have good value and have a good future. And if you want to investigate in altcoin it must be patient to wait for the price will grow better.
Activity: 172
April 21, 2018, 07:52:47 PM
Yes it is still worthy, altcoin will give you higher gain profit compare to other coins but you have to do some research before deciding to invest among dozen new coin nowadays
copper member
Activity: 496
April 21, 2018, 01:02:32 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?

Yes, investing in altcoin will give you many benefits because altcoin is a coin in its infancy. But you have to do some research before deciding to invest.
Activity: 182
April 21, 2018, 01:01:53 PM

there are a lot of coins with possible significant growth, I advise that you look at the coins market or could also get information in this forum and just by joining campaign bounties  which ended up successful. i think deeponion is a good choice for investment so  as gulden or electra just because they are established but still with low price.
Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
April 21, 2018, 01:01:38 PM
yes I think there will be certainty for altcoin and the future becomes better especially now that many emerging so every altcoin would want to succeed and become a big coin and always can compete to become a promising investment tool. I also really appreciate altcoin with so much we choose and what we want for investment.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
April 21, 2018, 12:55:05 PM
It is still a very good time to invest in altcoins. Anything is worth investing if you did a good research and understand the project with the product that they will launch on the market. Check and study first the right coins!
Activity: 420
April 21, 2018, 12:48:06 PM
For me, its best to keep your resources at your hands as of now. The market was still unstable, and it will be a great loss to you if you invest now. As for now, its better to have a good look on the market and observe the market flow and most precisely, kindly do more background research first. You are only one to blame for your mistakes, so make it count. Wink
Activity: 101
April 21, 2018, 12:43:20 PM
If this is a good and promising coin, then of course it is worth investing in it.  In a few months or a year, the price can grow 5-10 times.
Pages:
Jump to: