Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 25. (Read 6764 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
March 08, 2018, 01:15:22 PM
Generally there is such a trend that when the price of bitcoin rises, the price for alts also rises.

That is because in most of the cases alts are overtly dependent on Bitcoin for their survival. In case of 99% of the alts, the BTC vs alt trade still contributes to the vast majority of the volumes. Only a few alts (such as ETH, XRP, LTC, XMR, and BCH) can boast if good alt vs fiat volumes.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 01:05:21 PM
If bitcoin is unstoppable that is a good sign for the cryptic u r envy it has a good future in cryptocurrency since majority of alternative coins are depends on the bitcoin price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
March 08, 2018, 01:01:14 PM
For me, yes, investing in altcoins still worth. As a matter of fact, altcoins feed the market. Without them, market is dull and boring. Altcoins gives us opportunity and ways in earning the easier and better way than Bitcoin. But not all are worth, there are some altcoins that is worth as crap. They are like bubble that suddenly disappears. That is why we should dig deep down on certain altcoin we want to invest with. Because at the end of the day, is us our money. We cannot blame anyone, not even scammers, it is only us to blame when things go wrong.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
March 08, 2018, 12:54:56 PM
Actually yes, investing in altcoins is still worthy. The company who offers altcoin gives also income just like bitcoin, even though it is not too high unlike in bitcoin atleast you can earn enough money to support all daily financial needs that you have and start a new life as well.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 03:03:35 PM
I think that is totally worth it. I have invested in DeepOnion recently and with upcoming features like Android Wallet (for which I personally think it will boost the price up), it can bring some decent profit. Making transactions on your phone is a great possibility and I can't wait to use it! There are some details in their White Paper: https://deeponion.org/White-Paper.pdf. One project can make huge changes, improve the coin and add some additions to it, and this is something I really believe that can make a difference.
Activity: 210
March 07, 2018, 02:58:04 PM
Of course investing into altcoin is worth it, specially when you find a very good ICO to join with, some of the coins has small value today but surely they will get high soon, so keep keeping coins on your wallet and make sure you know those coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
March 07, 2018, 02:48:49 PM
I keep only altcoins, many altcoins in the future will cost a lot of money. But you need to choose really promising.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 02:46:05 PM
First is Ripple will be good choice, but don't buy now because now is trend down of all alt coins.
my Second choice is Stellar Lumens Smiley
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
March 07, 2018, 02:24:52 PM
As we've got lots of altcoins with small values, but with good growth potential it is possible to afford a huge volume.
Yes its really worth it especially when you participate a good ICO surely you will be glad if you get your profit after the end of your investment. Then probably you will become eager to invest again once you get your higher profits, also you can encounter a loss all your money once you're participate in scam ICO. So extra careful of choosing ICO you want to invest.
Activity: 238
March 07, 2018, 02:18:33 PM
As we've got lots of altcoins with small values, but with good growth potential it is possible to afford a huge volume.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
March 07, 2018, 02:12:58 PM
I read this in other forums I am into and I think it is also true.

"If you want to double or triple your bitcoin, then invest in altcoin"
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 02:09:12 PM
Actually yes, altcoins are also incomer provider to the investors so it is still worthy to invest.
All investment that you give to them will generate a income not as big as what bitcoin provide but it is still enough to support your needs.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
February 27, 2018, 01:35:34 PM
in investing there is a risk to invest but I know that it is still worth it to invest in some alt coins because they still give or offer a good amount of profit of you invest or stock it.
But more alt coin who has big potential and hold it until get high because when you do this the alt coin will be more worth it for you to invest and earn a lot of money . But more alt coin now and earn a big profit someday.
Activity: 182
February 27, 2018, 04:13:22 AM
I consider that it is still woorth investing in altcoins. But the most important thing is, if you decide to invest in altcoins, do your research.
Choose established coins with a promising product in the coming. Also, be very aware of that you might lose all your money. Investing in Cryptocurrencies is a highly volatile endeavor.
Activity: 99
February 27, 2018, 04:08:49 AM
Of course. Only you need to carefully choose the altcoins in which you are going to invest.
Activity: 56
February 27, 2018, 04:04:28 AM
Don't mess around with investment
Activity: 364
February 27, 2018, 03:54:21 AM
Generally there is such a trend that when the price of bitcoin rises, the price for alts also rises.
Activity: 112
February 27, 2018, 03:54:13 AM
I think invest in some altcoins still worth but you need patient for waiting the price will growing up.
Activity: 462
February 27, 2018, 03:42:07 AM
Ethereum is number one candidate for another altcoin with good prospect that can be comparable to bitcoin in nearest future. Bitcoin still has a lots of potential for growth but ethereum will also do better.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 03:36:29 AM
Yes, it is still worth to invest in altcoins. You will always win if you just pick up and choose promising altcoins with great projects. I suggest to monitor the market price of the coins you want to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: