Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 21. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 468
Merit: 100
Experience the Future of DeFi
March 14, 2018, 01:44:27 PM
Because of the bleeding that is happening on our market, prices are cheap and as what all people say, "buy the dip". Yes, that is true. Buy that dip because the market will not forever like this. Bull run will come and the perfect preparation for that is gathered as many promising alts we can because it will pump hard when the market recovers.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 01:25:16 PM
altcoin still has the opportunity, technical attention when investing.
Activity: 37
March 14, 2018, 01:22:47 PM
I still see opportunities in altcoin. Learn thoroughly and invest.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 01:21:28 PM
yep kind of
Activity: 112
March 14, 2018, 01:19:41 PM
QASH - Each day, more and more token issuers are experiencing cyber-attacks, hacks, and impersonators which have led to multimillion dollars’ worth of theft. This is because current ICO platforms do not have the proper security measures in place for purchasers to deposit and transfer their funds.

Deposits are typically transferred from one ETH address to another without proper KYC checks, often using a single publicly announced address for purchasers to send their funds. Hackers and scammers take advantage of this by posting fake ETH addresses on forums, and unsuspecting token purchasers end up transferring crypto to the hackers' addresses.
March 14, 2018, 01:08:56 PM
Sia is a decentralized storage platform secured by blockchain technology. The Sia Storage Platform leverages underutilized hard drive capacity around the world to create a data storage marketplace that is more reliable and lower cost than traditional cloud storage providers.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 01:05:35 PM
maybe for now invest in altcoin still feasible. but you need patience if you invest in altcoin because altcoin price is not sure you just need to wait until altcoin price is really high.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
March 14, 2018, 12:56:00 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
Yes, you need to thoroughly study the project before investing, the price of the error is very high. But if the project is very promising and you like it, investing in altcoins can bring you very good profits.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
March 14, 2018, 12:51:02 PM
If you are planning to invest, choose the well known altcoin because it is already proven and tested. Investing in altcoin is still worth it because many are still earning their profits through it. Do not doubt because altcoins will not fail us, unless we chose the good one.
Activity: 275
March 14, 2018, 12:43:00 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?

Altcoin is worth the investment, because altcoin can grow and increase in value. But choose the best altcoin, and you can benefit from holding it.
Activity: 154
March 14, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
I think Eos is good and neo for next 6 months
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 14, 2018, 12:40:57 PM
Investing in Alternate coins will take time because you need to learn about the Coins that you will be investing on. Investing takes a big decision and you need to rely on your knowledge before you can decide on how you will invest your money. Some alternate coins are worth investing on because some platforms are really good to use.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
March 14, 2018, 12:38:07 PM
I think that investing in altcoin is still very feasible. because altcoin also has its own meaning and its own progress. so in investing we need to be careful in living it for the future to be better.

By having it we already support this cryptocurrency development to make the better future.
Nowdays, there are so many altcoin which will not give us benefit since the program is useless. So dont invest to it.
Activity: 117
March 14, 2018, 12:37:04 PM
There are many altcoins that can bring several times more profit than bitcoin...so i would say investing in altcoin is still worth.
March 14, 2018, 12:33:09 PM
Verge is a secure and anonymous cryptocurrency, built with a focus on privacy.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 12:23:36 PM
I think invest in some altcoins still worth but you need patient for waiting the price will growing up.
Altcoin prices can suddenly rise a lot in a short time.

Yes, investing in altcoin should be more eagerly awaiting for its growth, but when the altcoin we invest has grown we will have an interesting advantage.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide
March 14, 2018, 12:15:48 PM
Investing in altcoin is still worth it once you find the best coin for you. If you want a higher profit. Look for promise cheap altcoins. It will give you huge profit, and some can even go up more that 1000x. Do not just pic random coins in the market. Use all your sources to investigate and research to lessen the risk, because at the end of the day, it is you money.
Activity: 392
March 14, 2018, 12:07:30 PM
Investment in the crypt is very advantageous, because such dynamics are not present anywhere else, especially in traditional markets. You just need to be more careful about the selection of coins.                  
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 01:13:37 AM
IMO, BTC would remain to be the biggest crypto but it's also nice to invest on the low cap but promising coins since they would have a huge room for growth, thus huge ROI. I invested on one and so far, I already gained more than 100% ROI and it's still getting better.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
March 14, 2018, 01:09:03 AM
Yes, investing in altcoin get you more profit. You know why? Altcoin has a big potential to increase your money. You know there's a lot of altcoins out there in the market and every moment also there is a new coin entering also in the market. If you want to invest in altcoin, you must consider what coins you are going to choose because that is important of all. Also you need to think if your coin have a future to the moon. For me, in altcoin, I have a big future awaits.

Pages:
Jump to: