Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 28. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 21, 2018, 10:53:42 AM
There are some hopes about altcoins and if you want to invest some of it you should go for litecoin, ethereum and ripple because they are starting to move this is a good opportunity to buy right now
Hence, all kinds of altcoin have their own value which is one kind that defines them whether they are worth it to invest or not, it's you who would decide where you gonna put your investment. And besides there's also an altcoin like ethereum, litecoin and ripple that has a good value compared to other altcoin so it still worth it to invest in altcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
February 21, 2018, 10:48:37 AM
Its still worth if you are going to invest in altcoin. Altcoins is also have a value and at the same time it is more affordable than bitcoin.
Some traders also buy and hold altcoins. Some are they better choose to patronize altcoin than bitcoin because if they will lose on trading, it wouldn't be drive them to a large amount of losses.
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 01:25:51 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
of course altcoin is very important, it can make you rich in a fast time, until now I buy altcoin much for me hold and sell it, and I do not hold it for long time because I only take a little profit, so i suguest you to do both,,, trading in btc and altcoin
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
February 18, 2018, 01:03:05 PM
Of course it worth, the real problem is to identify the right ones.
There is a so big offer that it's very difficult to make a decent analysis of all the aspects, and lot of ICO manager now know how to make a very attractive presentation even if nothing solid exist behind it.
Btw, most of the scams/bad projects are easy to detect, so you can focus on the remaining ones and - with a little luck - to make a good choice.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
February 17, 2018, 10:33:21 AM
although bitcoin is number 1 coin now, the price of bitcoin is so high now, there are so many potetial coins in the coinmarket, and they are worth investing, i belive good coins will have strong growth
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 10:30:44 AM
I think its always better to invest in altcoins because you diversify your portfolio and you have bigger chance to hit jackpot by buying like 5-10 icos.
Activity: 476
February 17, 2018, 10:18:17 AM
For me it is still worth it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
February 17, 2018, 10:11:36 AM
I think Ethereum is also a great alt coin to invest on not only it's popular because it's 2nd highest in the market but it's a coin that is highly stable. Looking at early February and as of present it only went down to 32% than that of Bitcoin that went down to almost 60%.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
February 17, 2018, 09:18:37 AM
Of course, it still worth it. A lot of altcoins today are still promising and some of them are contains unique concept and different strategic plans on how the team will manage their project well. If you completely research about the project/coin, and start to monitor its price and wait until it down then start to invest and hold until you satisfy with it price.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 08:11:25 AM
Crypto market has faced with many difficulties these days, almost altcoins are still decreasing Sad my coins also decreased a lots. Hope that it will be fine in the next couple of weeks
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 17, 2018, 08:06:21 AM
maybe if you invest in top 10 altcoins in the market you might say that it is still worth, but if you really want to know if that particular altcoin is worth it to buy, then you must study the flow of that altcoin in the market.
Activity: 350
February 17, 2018, 07:48:03 AM
I think that investment in altcoins really worth it. Investment in altcoins is the best as compared to Bitcoin because the rate at which some altcoins grow Bitcoin cannot grow with that same percentage. Altcoins shows that there greater opportunities in terms of high return on investment in good projects.
Activity: 350
February 17, 2018, 07:41:26 AM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
Altcoin investment is not better then Bitcoin. Now Bitcoin are unstoppable growth. Bitcoin price now $10,770. I think it growth more. So Bitcoin is better to hold. I prefer bitcoin holding. Wait for some days.  
I agree with you that investors can choose to invest bitcoin first because money is flowing into bitcoin now, so invest in bitcoins first and then wait for the bullish end to reinvest in altcoins, which will maximize profits.
Activity: 784
February 17, 2018, 07:38:58 AM
I do agreed that investing in any altcoins just make sure it is potentials and has a brighter future like Neo, was still good to buy em also buying waves, Ethereum, Nem, TKY and trx are all good to me to hold in a long term.
Activity: 434
February 17, 2018, 07:29:50 AM
Altcoin investment is not better then Bitcoin. Now Bitcoin are unstoppable growth. Bitcoin price now $10,770. I think it growth more. So Bitcoin is better to hold. I prefer bitcoin holding. Wait for some days.  
Activity: 266
February 17, 2018, 07:22:37 AM
Certainly still feasible, because in addition to investing in bitcoin, there is a profit opportunity if we look at altcoin. If we look at the coins at the time of the ICO price, usually the price provided is cheap, but when the ICO is finished and successful and the altcoin is entering a big market like Binance, HitBTC or another, the price of the coin can rise 3-5 kalo fold. Just imagine the benefits we get from altcoin investment results.
Activity: 308
February 17, 2018, 07:16:46 AM
In altcoin better to invest, it will bring more profit. But on the other hand, it's riskier.
Bitcoin or etherium as a trading tool is more reliable. Yes, they will bring less profit, but if you choose the right time to buy - you can get income in a few X
Activity: 117
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 07:16:30 AM
It depends!The most important thing is that you need to do your own research and do not bet all of your investments on some altcoins that you don’t know much about.
Activity: 952
February 17, 2018, 07:16:24 AM
Do not invest in alts now..  BTC is so bullish,  wait for the alts to crash more until it taps its dip.  Then that is the right time to buy.  Use indicators like RSI to spot the dip.

Activity: 476
February 17, 2018, 07:12:31 AM
There are some hopes about altcoins and if you want to invest some of it you should go for litecoin, ethereum and ripple because they are starting to move this is a good opportunity to buy right now
Pages:
Jump to: