Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 23. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 10:37:32 PM
Some altcoins are worth it and many are not. You just have to find good ones to invest in. For example, SYS is a really good one IMO. Check their project out, it's going to be huge. Also Friendz is going to be pretty good as well.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
March 10, 2018, 10:35:09 PM
Altcoins are good long term holds like shared, however given the current long term bearish outlooks I'd hold back investing in them for now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 10, 2018, 10:27:43 PM
Investing in altcoin is really worthy especially this 2018. There are so many altcoins out now that have great potential to give us investors the earnings that we've been waiting for. Neo, Ripple and Monero are some of the altcoins that I'm planning to get.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
March 10, 2018, 10:21:38 PM
Almost all the coin is down, most of the recently launched coin are below their ICO prices, so this is right time to invest in altcoins and get good bargain. But i will advice invest what you are willing to lose.

surely altcoin currently looks bloody. it is advisable to buy now and it can be a much bigger profit

Yes! It's still worth to invest in altcoin because as bitcoin has high demand and leading the market, altcoins are also maximizing its system to offer investors from different sectors an opportunity to gain profit and earn.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 10:17:04 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
Yes it is also worth it to invest altcoins because as what we can see in coinmarketcap list the altcoin really exist and its value started to rising up.
Activity: 490
March 10, 2018, 09:57:34 PM
Yes but only invest in few and don't keep so many altcoins that you can't monitor every each of them. It's worth it when the time for it to go up happens so just acummulate and hold.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
March 10, 2018, 09:47:49 PM
This is depend the duration of the investment and which altcoin to pick for investment. Actually some altcoin was given bigger profit than Bitcoin in last year, and these altcoin like NEO, WAVES, DASH, LTC, ETH. And for this year all these coin can be give nice return again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
March 10, 2018, 09:36:37 PM
Invest in altcoin still worth?
Never worth it:

Activity: 448
Merit: 17
March 10, 2018, 09:29:24 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
everyone has different analytical techniques different
they also have different experiences
so you have to create your own experience to be able to analyze the coins with a good future
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 10, 2018, 09:27:55 PM
Almost all the coin is down, most of the recently launched coin are below their ICO prices, so this is right time to invest in altcoins and get good bargain. But i will advice invest what you are willing to lose.

surely altcoin currently looks bloody. it is advisable to buy now and it can be a much bigger profit
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 09:19:03 PM
Yes. It is worth it. It is definitely much riskier than investing in bitcoin but returns are definitely higher.
of course, because the investment in altcoin is still good the price is still down but we can invest long-term that can generate profits and prices altcoin can suddenly rise in the near future
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
March 10, 2018, 09:03:30 PM
Here's a project I've got my eyes on when it does ICO in the near future:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480

They have a pursuit to bring in the masses into crypto with the 1st arbitrage exchange leveling the price volatility that keeps so many scared people out of the market. The principal visionary has 30 years design experience and the CTO has 40 years coding experience in the financial markets for exchanges and they've worked together before.

Sounds promising, any altcoins you have your eyes on I should look out for?  
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 10, 2018, 09:01:53 PM
Of course it's worth it! Today is the best time to grab altcoins at the bottom. Pay attention to ZIL RLC KEY OCN OMG PRL etc..
the coin can now be an option because of the market conditions that are not good so the traders can take advantage of the low price of the coin. and take profit from the hold of the coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
March 10, 2018, 08:54:10 PM
Of course it's worth it! Today is the best time to grab altcoins at the bottom. Pay attention to ZIL RLC KEY OCN OMG PRL etc..
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
March 10, 2018, 08:16:00 PM
Activity: 154
Merit: 25
March 10, 2018, 08:08:02 PM
Yes it's definitely worth it. I'm still trying to find the Best ICO's that I could invest. You could make so much profit if you participate a good ICO. I personally believe that You should have %60-%70 of your portfolio in BTC and rest altcoins. Cheers !
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 07:49:34 PM

Depending on wich kind of alt you want to invest, probably if you don't go thru all these newbie icos and invest in coins like LTC or ETH you'r investment will grow time by time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
March 10, 2018, 07:48:40 PM
I think that investing in altcoin is still very feasible. because altcoin also has its own meaning and its own progress. so in investing we need to be careful in living it for the future to be better.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
March 10, 2018, 07:29:31 PM
No doubt that day by day demand of the bitcoin is increasing , but currently the price of the bitcoin is down by 45% + in comparison to all time high , so better to buy now bitcoin to hold .
Here we should not forget that altcoins are big source even today to make but we need lots of patience , when bitcoin's price getting increase then with that many of the small coin's price get starts to down , so it will be more better to buy those dump coins which are better  ( e.g digibyte , doge coin etc ) , But with all these we need to have lots of patience otherwise if we will face panic then surely it will not be easy for us to trade with altcoins and that may be result into loss ( Because of panic and no perfection in the work of trading ) .
Activity: 476
March 10, 2018, 07:28:30 PM
Investing in Altcoins is still worth it in any given time. The possibility of earning with altcoins is still huge despite of all the controversies that have been running around. But it is always wise to keep in mind that we will always need to be on our toes when dealing or choosing alts to invest in. The possibility of losing our money is also present and this is one of the risks that we need to face and prepare ourselves for.
Pages:
Jump to: