Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 24. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 07:23:01 PM
Yes, altcoins are worth investing. There are already some altcoins that have been growing in value at a fast rate. Since bitcoins are becoming in demand, now is the perfect time to maximize the possibilities of investing in altcoins.
Activity: 126
March 10, 2018, 02:44:36 AM
investing in Ethereum is the best option. ETH will continue to grow for at least two next years. It is difficult to predict the speed of this growth but the profits guaranteed in future. Look at litecoin, waves, iota, ethereum classic, neo,monero, they all gave enormous profits to their investors.
They're the altcoins you need to invest rather than trashy and hype altcoins or e-shitcoins without white paper and roadmap.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 09, 2018, 05:42:18 PM
I think it's even more valuble than investing in bitcoin nowadays. Price is growing and chances to waste everything decreasing extreamly fast.
Activity: 392
March 09, 2018, 05:28:03 PM
let's start with the fact that now there are so many different altcoins half of which are completely useless. I have some coins in which I believe.
Activity: 168
March 08, 2018, 07:32:06 PM
it`s better to wait, because bitcoin is very volatile and it can drop alts lower
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 07:29:01 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 518
March 08, 2018, 06:14:10 PM
There are still many altcoins that still be worth to invest like ethereum, litecoin and waves and i know that all of this will be shaprly soon, from now on i should invest this kind of altcoins i see their is a potential and with strong platform here in crypto.
March 08, 2018, 06:11:13 PM
In my opinion it is still worth investing. There is a growing market for altcoins so why not? Ether had so far been doing good and is a competition to bitcoin ranking second. And so many other coins that are until now working just fine that have survived when bitcoin banning was up affecting all digital currencies. I think they are worth investing.
Activity: 78
March 08, 2018, 06:02:02 PM
I think its good time to buy now Altcoins.But if you are for short term then don't enter, You should enter only if you hold until next December. Always Be Positive, Be patient = This is the main rules of Crypto.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 08, 2018, 05:32:19 PM
Exactly investment in Altcoin is worth because many people can not invest in BTC due to its high price and other option is to invest in some cheap coins.To engage in some good developed projects coin like,NEO,IOTA,WAVES,TRX if you involve in day to day trading you can earn good profit.No doubt return rate in BTC is highest as compared to other Altcoins.So BTC & Altcoins would go side by side.People who can afford to invest in BTC can invest in cheap good Altcoins.It depends upon your budget.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
March 08, 2018, 04:54:21 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
I have only altcoins in my wallet. I do not see any prospects in  bitcoin. So 2018 is the year of the alts)
Activity: 109
Merit: 4
March 08, 2018, 04:53:56 PM
I think now is the wright time to invest, because the market is red - you can buy cheap - and we still waiting for cryptospring. Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 08, 2018, 04:30:31 PM
If you will monitor the coin index in the market there are top five altcoins rising up ,it is still worth to invest in altcoins because you can always benefits in investing rather than waiting for another time , if you see it is good to invest altcoins then invest it now and work for it and it will gain someday.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
March 08, 2018, 04:28:12 PM
I have a few altcoins that are very good for long term prospects. I think I'll hold them to summer or may be even longer.
Activity: 434
March 08, 2018, 04:16:25 PM
Now this is the only way to successfully  trade. Bitcoin is not reliable, I do not even think of investing in it.
Merit: 13
March 08, 2018, 02:57:22 PM
According to me this weeks investment weeks  for alt coins. There are many good projects that reach to hard cap within hours or days like pundix stk etc. now under ico price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
March 08, 2018, 02:53:35 PM
My beliefs are reduced to investing in altcoin, as there are currently many scam ICO.
Nowadays it is very difficult to find a good coin and potentially for me to invest and guarantee a profit.
I only focus on investing in ethereum, which i believe has excellent growth and ensures great profits, when we invest in the long term.
Activity: 1022
March 08, 2018, 02:19:27 PM
as the use with the preference that trader manages of work with the application of systematical mechanism to follows of limit with the displacement of initial value to request of the returns of level with the exchange as displacing value on relatives as collaterally connected with the terms of dedication with the absence on timelines.

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 01:28:01 PM
You can and should invest in altcoins . But that is and percent of 30-40 % . And look for a good entry point
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 08, 2018, 01:19:52 PM
The altcoins have more volatility than bitcoin, so they will grow stronger than bitcoin when the whole market starts to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: