Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 20. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
https://auditchain.com
March 14, 2018, 02:40:21 PM
Its good idea. I just wanna wait whem market goes deep deep more and bue less price. I think a lot of people waiting,cdont buy now, thats why we have side movement
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 14, 2018, 02:34:30 PM
We can have a very profitable investment if we can choose high potential altcoins that can be very valuable in future. New projects and altcoins come in on the market and we have to choose between them in the early stages. And we have to always look for it. This way we can earn a lot of money by waiting long enough. In my opinion altcoin trade is a good choice and it is possible to increase the number of Bitcoin available by working in this way.
Investing in the altcoins and the other coins that accept Bitcoin could allow you to bring coins into your wallet. Bitcoin is the only coin that I would invest in with real money though.
Activity: 189
March 14, 2018, 02:33:57 PM
The market is now sluggish. The reasons for strong growth in the near future is not yet visible, but the market is cyclical. I will wait for the market to turn and good growth. It's only begining.
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
March 14, 2018, 02:33:41 PM
I do not invest at all now. I think now is a very bad time to enter the market and it's better to wait until good news appears
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
March 14, 2018, 02:30:24 PM
Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency to invest. The demand is high and you can profit good. The value of Ethereum is increasing steadily. Meaning profits in the future are assured.If you are planning to trade, Create a strategy and join the top exchanges, there you can find plenty of buyers. Treading Ethereum is one of the best strategy to make some good money. Me and my friends have been doing this from almost a years and we have made amazing profits.

i think it is better to invest with the ICO not exactly with the ETH because it always on red so it is better if you put your fund in good ICO and within couple of months you will earn possively and good profit . ETh has a good value but all coins are red now so it is better if you invest in ICO .
Activity: 280
March 14, 2018, 02:23:22 PM
Of course! Even if bitcoin is the crypto king it is important to invest also in altcoin because this way you have more chances to increase your incomes
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 14, 2018, 02:20:32 PM
Even if Bitcoin still remains the most valuable crypto currency, there may well be a niche for altcoyins, and therefore this may be a good bet.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 02:18:07 PM
Basically, people acquire altcoins as an asset-hedge against Bitcoin. I think that the altcoyins may have some usefulness in the future, which will be much higher than Bitcoin's, which will allow the altkoins to overtake Bitcoin.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 02:13:51 PM
There are still some excellent gains to be made investing in ICO's, it is incredibly risky as there are so many scams around.
Activity: 212
March 14, 2018, 02:12:59 PM
And how do you view the new currencies? Who are just going to release? Who else did not even get into the rating?
Should I invest in them? You can invest a couple of hundred dollars. And see what happens next. If anything you lose a little, otherwise you will earn well.
I'm just thinking of trying to work with them. And start with small amounts. After all bitcoin also once was worth quite a bit.
Yes, there were times. And people then were able to earn very good fortune. So you can try.

I just do not know if this is the right decision. Maybe it's better to take part in the bounty. At least it will not bring any losses for me.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
March 14, 2018, 02:04:55 PM
And how do you view the new currencies? Who are just going to release? Who else did not even get into the rating?
Should I invest in them? You can invest a couple of hundred dollars. And see what happens next. If anything you lose a little, otherwise you will earn well.
I'm just thinking of trying to work with them. And start with small amounts. After all bitcoin also once was worth quite a bit.
Yes, there were times. And people then were able to earn very good fortune. So you can try.
March 14, 2018, 02:04:29 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
March 14, 2018, 02:04:13 PM
I have experienced an amazing growth with oyter pearl since it has launched and I think there are lots of coins which have potential to grow
March 14, 2018, 02:04:07 PM
March 14, 2018, 02:03:43 PM
March 14, 2018, 02:03:16 PM
Bitcoin is a very controversial currency. You should understand that its ups and downs are very large. Once he rises, and then you do not have time to look back and you are poor again.
I think investing in alcoins is a good thing. They have less value. Accordingly, for one amount you can buy more altcoins and then you will be able to earn much more.
You understand that any investment in crypto currency is a risk. You can lose all the conditions on Altcoins.
But bitcoin also has its own characteristics. Sometimes it is more than profitable.
March 14, 2018, 02:02:53 PM
Bitcoin is a very controversial currency. You should understand that its ups and downs are very large. Once he rises, and then you do not have time to look back and you are poor again.
I think investing in alcoins is a good thing. They have less value. Accordingly, for one amount you can buy more altcoins and then you will be able to earn much more.
You understand that any investment in crypto currency is a risk. You can lose all the conditions on Altcoins.
March 14, 2018, 02:02:16 PM

March 14, 2018, 02:01:34 PM
Activity: 215
March 14, 2018, 01:59:49 PM
Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency to invest. The demand is high and you can profit good. The value of Ethereum is increasing steadily. Meaning profits in the future are assured.If you are planning to trade, Create a strategy and join the top exchanges, there you can find plenty of buyers. Treading Ethereum is one of the best strategy to make some good money. Me and my friends have been doing this from almost a years and we have made amazing profits.
Pages:
Jump to: