Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 27. (Read 6764 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 06:05:24 AM
Yes, just have a look at 0x. It made 60x after ICO in about 2 months. It`s crazy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 04:50:00 AM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
In think it is worhtwhile at the situation of low prices. They will be high in the near future, and then all of us can make enough money to buy what we want.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 23, 2018, 04:38:40 AM
It is still worthy until now, especially on the renowned coins like ETH, LTC, as they have a good value too.
Other reason that the alt is good is that the volatility of their price is not as extreme as bitcoin, hence, it is still a good idea to invest in alts.
I guess not all altcoin are worth to invest for. I didn't mean to underestimate other altcoin but that's what my impression to other altcoins because all I know ethereum only who possess a good market value and stability. Well maybe I don't know yet their real potential and true market value.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 23, 2018, 04:28:34 AM
Very worth it, the altcoins are meant to complement BTC but they are doing more tan that. ETH is doing great and XMR a maong others have crazy potentials, so its still worth it.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 04:27:31 AM
Yes, all coins in the crypto are still worthy especially altcoins because they are the one who provides you another source of income that will brings you a big convenience to live a better life now.
Yes of course because altcoin right now is become popular since some altcoin increasing its value. And investing is the one way to get a lot of profit also because of investing we can possible to be have a lot of money. And possible to have a better life or can change of way of living through investing.
Same here I would also like to expound the greatness of altcoins investments, and since bitcoin price is still on stable stage of value with some fluctuations. In this moment while bitcoin recovers its price, altcoins also started to pump eventually and every currency community also builds up its demand to people around us. The popularity rises even better so now is the good timing of the investments to go further.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 04:25:31 AM
Bitcoin today has again dropped below the 10k mark, but we all understand that this is temporary. Its price will increase by the end of the year to 20k, I'm sure. Therefore, you need to invest
Activity: 392
February 23, 2018, 04:13:23 AM
Yes, all coins in the crypto are still worthy especially altcoins because they are the one who provides you another source of income that will brings you a big convenience to live a better life now.
That's right.. but behind that, of course on investing in altcoins.. we really have to pick coins which's having a definite depiction that having a good future and it certainly very worth to pick due it can be ensure.. it would be having a good price potential.
And of course, if we can adjusting it on period to hold.. it really makes sure to gain profit, well in the journey of the effort also must have a strong intention and never feel doubt/hopeless.
Activity: 618
February 23, 2018, 04:02:10 AM
Yes of course because altcoin right now is become popular since some altcoin increasing its value. And investing is the one way to get a lot of profit also because of investing we can possible to be have a lot of money. And possible to have a better life or can change of way of living through investing.
February 23, 2018, 03:41:14 AM
Yes in the traditional way of investment the investor were not aware of the worth of their investment and they were not able to check the correct time for investment but in the crypto investment it is good to use this for making investment it is good and we can understand it. Altcoin like lite coin and Ethereum NEO and many others are good in future and now investment will secure our future So we should make investment in the altcoin.
Activity: 504
February 23, 2018, 03:37:18 AM
recently I also restored several investments in altcoyines, although before that I sold everything, but I returned because the bitcoin is experiencing very strong price fluctuations
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
February 23, 2018, 03:36:58 AM
Yes it worth, sometimes it is even better to invest in alts, as you can get benefit faster.
Activity: 99
February 23, 2018, 03:31:16 AM
Many years ago when BTC just came into the market, it was dirt cheap and now at this price it makes many early investors millionaires, so in this context, I suppose you actually meant: is there a coin that would move like BTC !!? This is really a very difficulty question to answer. What can be said is if you look hard enough you will discover many investment grade coins with solid and very viable business supporting them. So if you were to invest in these coins and hold for sufficient length of time you would probably reap very substantial profit though it might not be as good as that in BTC.
Activity: 310
February 23, 2018, 03:25:57 AM
This depends on what altcoin chosen to invest.
most of altcoins are fraud, but if we can choose a good altcoin, we can become super rich shorty
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 02:42:49 AM
I believe that it is behind the altcoyins that a really good future exists. Bitcoin will grow in price, however it will continue to swell as a financial bubble and pose a certain risk to its investors. In fact, nothing new bitcoin can not give. At the same time, altcoyins continue to evolve and improve. They are being introduced into various spheres of our life and provide us with additional conveniences and comfort, improving the quality of our life.
Activity: 294
February 23, 2018, 02:38:20 AM
All cryptocurrencies are feasible, not just bitcoins alone. Especially now many Ico's projects are sourced from altcoins. Certainly the development of altcoins is very promising. Not to mention the altcoins price increase faster. I could hear the rise of altcoins it could be 5x of bitcoin.
Activity: 98
February 23, 2018, 02:29:30 AM
It is still worthy until now, especially on the renowned coins like ETH, LTC, as they have a good value too.
Other reason that the alt is good is that the volatility of their price is not as extreme as bitcoin, hence, it is still a good idea to invest in alts.
I also recommend you investing right now, while the price of Altcoins is quite low. This will be a good opportunity in order to study of how Altcoins work and which dynamics they are developing with.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 02:23:57 AM
Yes indeed, because no one can predict the value of altcoins in the future. There are predictions of what could be the value of coins for the succeding year but it is not accurate. And therefore the initiative to research and study the factors that would affect the value of coins is much needed.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
February 23, 2018, 01:55:18 AM
February 23, 2018, 01:50:57 AM
It still worth in any case. I think, we must know how to work with the currency of future

we all know that there are many new ICOs but most are not potential for investment anytime soon. In my opinion, altcoin investment is still worth looking for, altcoin that you can invest for a long time. so you will benefit from altcoin invest
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
February 21, 2018, 01:50:41 PM
Pages:
Jump to: