Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 30. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES
February 14, 2018, 06:53:38 PM
I think investing in crypto is very profitable. And now is very good time to invest, because market is slowly moving forward and the prices are raising.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 06:51:17 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?

I think that move could still yield good results, especially during those times when bitcoin is not doing good. Also, since the key strategy in the cryptocurrency market is diversity of assets, then having to invest in altcoins, if you would choose not to go with Bitcoin is okay, as long as you choose those good altcoins that could give you good profit and has high potential. Since altcoins can be bought at a lower price, then investing on it would be smarter, specially if you do not have much capital to spare or is only starting, unlike with Bitcoin wherein you would neex such a big capital to gain a substantial or investable amout.
Activity: 25
February 14, 2018, 06:43:20 PM
you yourself should be the one doing the assignment. usually coinmarketcap gives the best hint on what to invest. you could watch their social and watch their roadmap for you  to know when to buy and what type of investments if either long or short term investments. look at top coins in coinmarketcap and you'll be given some clues.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
February 14, 2018, 06:29:43 PM
Anything in cryptomarket is movin so fast that nothing can be taken for sure.
Btw, due to the last weeks events, I think that - if you choose wisely - there are much more possibilities to make big profit with altcoin that with bitcoin.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 06:11:11 PM
if you look at the cryptocurrency market, now is the time for investment and altcoins now are very worthable. This is the best time for live trading because you see everyday market is going to up and down. So, we must be smart to choose coin that is used for investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
February 14, 2018, 04:27:17 PM
It's interesting how posts here become obsolete in so short time :-)
Btw, it seems to me that altcoins are there real goldmine, if you can identify the winner ones!
Just look at some performances of the last year...
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
February 14, 2018, 04:23:34 PM
Altcoins are fast gains (or fast losses) if compare it to bitcoin. Top alts are secure for investment, cuz they will 100% grow.So everyone may try to speculate with alts.
Activity: 112
February 14, 2018, 04:07:45 PM
Altcoin would give you higher gain compared to other coins. However, you have to agree with the term "high risk high return".
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
February 14, 2018, 03:58:05 PM
Bitcoin is not altcoin.
Bitcoin is not unstoppable, and the same, not all Altcoins growing.
You know, that McAfee said, that if BTC wouldn't rise up and beat 50.000$ he will eat his penis.
And this is also one of marketing tactic.
Altcoins or BTC will grow that time, that they will have demand. No demand - no growing.
What am I talking about
You must follow marketing to know in which Altcoin you may invest, because a lot of tokens are falling after ICO and a lot of scam on this sphere. Be careful with your money
Activity: 96
February 14, 2018, 03:49:19 PM
Bitcoin is a good investment. Invest in different altcoins. More likely that altcoins price will grow up faster, so you will benefit faster.
Activity: 58
February 14, 2018, 03:48:54 PM
Investing in low marketcap altcoins (new on exchanges or in ICO) definitely gives the highest possible returns, but it is the riskiest so a lot of research is needed before jumping in to one. Even then, nobody has a crystal ball and what seemed like a great project might not ever get off the ground, so be careful out there! Personally I have most of my holdings in low-market cap coins rather than top 10 coins, but the risk levels aren't for everyone.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
February 14, 2018, 03:46:54 PM
I think it worth investing in altcoins that have small market cap, lets be honest, if your currency have 250-300 milion usd market cap, you will not see 10 times roi.

I prefer choosing the best new Altcoins that can be found on coinmarketcap.com's top gainer and losers because those coins are dropping and then surges back up so I could earn money and taking the advantage of every drop and pump.
As an amateur trader, I always follow the ultimate formula that is Buy Low, hold and Sell high. Over and over and over again.
I earn high return and I enjoyed a lot.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
February 14, 2018, 03:45:45 PM
If you are choosing the most promising coins which have the highest potential and value, so your investment is predicted to be very profitable, because such coins have the prices going up with time, and in few months and years you can get huge profit when you sell with high rate. Just you need to choose the good coins and to hold patiently until the price go up.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
February 14, 2018, 03:43:53 PM
If you're sure that your Altcoin will offer you high return then yes, investing on Atlcoins is more profitable than Bitcoin.
I just prove it to myself that investing Altcoins like trading, Buy Low, Hold and Sell High.
Crypto Market is volatile so I am using USDT Tether as my stash, when Bitcoin dropped almost all Atlcoins are dropping as will so I use my USDT Tether to buy more Altcoins, and when they surge up then I'm going to sell them again and keep it to my stash on Tether USDT.
I am doing it again and again and again... Just to earn more money again and again and again.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
February 14, 2018, 03:40:03 PM
It is really a funny question. Check coinmarketcap.com and compare the altcoins with how much they were six months ago. You ll see the answer.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
February 14, 2018, 03:36:29 PM
In my opinion, given growing BTC price altcoins provide a good opportunity to significantly increase exposure to crypto and multiple times enlarge potential return in case of favourable market move.       
Activity: 308
February 14, 2018, 02:19:35 PM
Altcoins are slow moving but steadily increasing currencies. As number of investors is less these currencies are less volatile. Ban on bitcoin may affect altcoin in future as a result, demand flow may get diverted towards these currencies. You can but there is a greater risk because not all altcoin are promising. Only a few can give you a good profit. Of course bitcoin will not always go up. of course there are times when bitcoin prices stop to go up and then down. that is the risk of investing in bitcoin
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 02:15:51 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
Of course still very feasible, depending on you will invest altcoin of what kind. Before investing altcoin, make sure you have done research on altcoin that you will invest. Ethereum, Ripple and minex I think are worth investing.
Activity: 104
February 14, 2018, 02:10:22 PM
Some coins have performed very well this year, especially for those coins that have a long standing reputation.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
February 14, 2018, 01:51:17 PM
Op, ethereum and Bitcoin cash will grow higher this year particularly as there is a strong believe that Bitcoin market value will grow higher this year. This is because there is a strong positive correlation between Bitcoin and some top altcoins.
Yes investing is still worth it because through this my coins is grow more and it gives me a lot of profit, so there's no reason to not do investing for me, i know its risky and there's a lot of ICOs right now are scam. But if you dont like to invest, there's many ways to earn in altcoin that not risky.
Pages:
Jump to: