Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 31. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 01:35:26 PM
Now alt coins bring me more profit than bitcoin. And I think that it will always be so, because they have great volatility. For the trader it is very convenient.
yes it is true dev, it would not hurt us to invest in bitcoin or altcoin as both will be very profitable for us.
but if we want to invest in altcoin we should be more careful and conscientious. if we choose the wrong coin to invest this will bring us destruction, but otherwise if we choose the right coin to invest this will bring us big profits.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 01:18:34 PM
My wallet looks like this now: 25% BTC, 65% altcoins (including ETH), 10% ICO. One special caught my atention just a few days ago. It's BPS ICO. I think this could have a good potential.
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
February 12, 2018, 05:56:40 PM
Now alt coins bring me more profit than bitcoin. And I think that it will always be so, because they have great volatility. For the trader it is very convenient.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
February 12, 2018, 05:34:21 PM
It is, more than ever the time to invest in BTC/Altcoins since we're in the lows (if you believe that cryptos have a future, can't make that decision for you).

And as said previously it's always wise to deversify, 50% Btc / 50% Alt might be quiet safe a bet.
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
February 12, 2018, 05:11:44 PM
Certainly worth it! I personally prefer more altcoins and different tokens. The fact is that Bitcoin, even with the correction, costs a lot of money, and although I do not doubt Bitcoin, it still does not give the maximum return on your investment!
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 04:57:50 PM
It's worth investing 50% in bitcoin and 50% in altcoyins, but I think that many crypto currencies will find their place in different spheres, so that all bets on one bitcoin can not be done, it's not the fastest, it's just a Brand.
Activity: 8
February 10, 2018, 03:29:20 PM
I still think that investing in good altcoins is very profitable. Nice gains to be mande, just reasearch for good teams and project with real use cases.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 03:24:34 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?

Maybe what you mean is that " what other coins could give you profit aside from BTC?" Actually right now, I'm eyeing TenX. if you really want to go and risk for new coins find those that are cheap and  following a great trend but you need to note that the growth of BTC is still substantially bigger than those potential altcoins.
Activity: 332
February 10, 2018, 03:19:48 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
yes investing in altcoin is better but we have to select the right one with good growing potential according to our money. In my opinion the best coin next to bitcoin is ethereum, the value will be much higher in future.
yes of course we have to choose what is good coin to invest because not everything coin it has good potential. so we must be smart to choose coin that is used for investment. do not choose the altcoin with panic it is not true in my opinion.
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
February 10, 2018, 03:19:02 PM

Well, actually it's good to buy altcoins when bitcoin price is surging. Most altcoin prices drop during this time, and this is the best time to go shopping for good altcoins. Bitcoin and altcoin prices has a reverse effect on each other. So, just make sure that you will buy coins at the right time and sell them too at the right time.
Activity: 182
February 10, 2018, 03:08:22 PM
I agree! The best time to buy at the ICO stage. I would advise to take a fancy to the project SocialMedia.Market. SMART partnership for a wide range of users with the ability to create smart contracts tailored to specific needs using templates and smart tips.
Activity: 296
February 10, 2018, 02:46:09 PM
yes investing in altcoin is better but we have to select the right one with good growing potential according to our money. In my opinion the best coin next to bitcoin is ethereum, the value will be much higher in future.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
February 10, 2018, 02:29:12 PM
yes there are worth in buying this altcoins. In fact altcoins provides a huge income also but a longer time need in order to receive this.
You patience and gratitude is a must in this investment but all things will be worthy and paid-off once you receive you fruit of hardwork.
Activity: 196
February 09, 2018, 05:01:35 PM
I think this is the right time to invest in altcoins. At first research yourself that which coins have good reputation and then go for buy and trade. This is the best time for live trading because you see everyday market is going to up and down. Good Luck
Activity: 280
February 09, 2018, 04:59:43 PM
Of course it is worth investing in altcoin. I prefer to invest at the stage of ICO, rather than on the stock exchange as a trader. In this case, there is more risk, but the opportunities for the growth of value are much higher
Activity: 392
February 09, 2018, 04:57:12 PM
if you look at the cryptocurrency market, now is the time for investment. I am sure that after such a strong fall,the market will sooner or later go up,otherwise it can not be!
Activity: 200
February 09, 2018, 04:46:40 PM
Investing at altcoins now are very worthable. Cryptocurrency today slowly gaining its value and stability. Its better to invest now at altcoins like neo, litecoin and ethereum while the price is just starting to move upward. I also prefer to must have ripple and iota in the list of your investment because this two are very affordable but dazzling on its growth in the market to become more valuable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 09, 2018, 01:42:33 PM
Of course, it is still and will be worth it. Bitcoin is still king right now, but altcoins are nearing and catching up. There are so many altcoins projects right now than it is relevant to invest in it.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
February 09, 2018, 01:38:58 PM
Op, ethereum and Bitcoin cash will grow higher this year particularly as there is a strong believe that Bitcoin market value will grow higher this year. This is because there is a strong positive correlation between Bitcoin and some top altcoins.
Activity: 360
February 09, 2018, 11:39:23 AM
Investing in altcoins is still worth it because some of the altcoins is having a good profits in the future and it will depends where you will invest in altcoins. Choosing an investment in altcoins is hard but always read the platform of the altcoin and know about there background. Many altcoins has a potential and if you invest in the potential altcoin you will have a good profits in the future. It is good way to earn some money in altcoins sometimes. But remember always that it is part of the altcoins that they dump or pump, just enjoy the ups and down. Just don't panic everytime.
Pages:
Jump to: