Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 40. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 09:18:22 PM
Utility will always ensure success of a token, product or service.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
January 01, 2018, 09:14:02 PM
With so high volatility, it's difficult to make any prediction; BTC had a fantastic rise, but now it's facing an - inevitable - correction.
Btw, if you find the right currency, it's possible to do much more gain that with bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 08:34:44 PM
I think it is still very profitable to invest in altcoins. Some of them are very innovative and have great ideas.
Some of the best options to invest now are: Ethereum, Ripple and Cardano.
Activity: 38
Merit: 11
January 01, 2018, 06:00:04 PM
Its always good to diversify your portfolio - 'never put all your eggs in one basket' kinda thing. I also advise everyone not to hold only altcoins, always keep a portion of your investment in bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 05:50:09 PM
If you are considering playing short, just from watching the % change rate, isn't the answer  obvious? Go to marketcap and monitor alts with +400% for 7 days (with good capitalization), it will persuade you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
January 01, 2018, 05:27:02 PM
that is a very difficult question and the answers are not easy either
In my opinion investing in Ethereum is the best option. ETH will continue to grow for at least two next years.
There is difficult to predict the speed of this growth but the profits guaranteed in future.
Look at litecoin, waves, iota, ethereum classic, neo,monero, they all gave enormous profits to their investors.
They're the altcoins you need to invest rather than trashy and hype altcoins or e-shitcoins without white paper and roadmap
They're perfect. good luck and have a nice day
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
January 01, 2018, 05:14:18 PM
What a question. Of course it still worth. Look at how much the altcoin rises compared to bitcoin. With Bitcoin you cant get richt, with altcoin its till possible. Because altcoins can rise 20times in short times, bitcoin will be rise slowly.
Activity: 12
January 01, 2018, 05:12:47 PM
I think that altcoin are primarily useful for make money, but the king still stands
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
January 01, 2018, 05:12:06 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
Investment in altcoins is the best as compared to Bitcoin because the rate at which some altcoins grow Bitcoin cannot grow with that same percentage. From what we saw in 2017 to ethereum growth shows that there greater opportunities in terms of high return on investment in good altcoins and i say that investment in altcoins really worth it.
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
January 01, 2018, 05:11:12 PM
It will be always worth as long as bitcoin is the top. When the all world decide to accept only one cryptocurrency, after that it will have no sense.
Activity: 2
January 01, 2018, 05:11:05 PM
It's worth but make sure you diversify don't put all eggs in one basket
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 05:01:33 PM
yes for sure... it's more diffucult than before because there are many coins but cryptocoins are the future
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
January 01, 2018, 04:50:14 PM
I think still, because if we invest in altcoin profits that we can be bigger, but I rather advise to invest in ICO (because more preemptive)
Activity: 518
January 01, 2018, 04:39:18 PM
If bitcoin still alive investing on altcoin is still worth. But in this case you must to choice good altcoin to invest like Ethereum and many more who have big volume.

Most of the time I mine many kinds of altcoins. Sometimes trade them. I’d like to say that altcoins are better to provide for ordinary people. It has far less complex blockchains than immensely developed bitcoin.
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
December 31, 2017, 10:55:57 PM
If bitcoin still alive investing on altcoin is still worth. But in this case you must to choice good altcoin to invest like Ethereum and many more who have big volume.

I know some people who hunt for not yet known coins. Good projects and solid teams with very low market capitalizations. Accumulate slowly and hodl.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
December 31, 2017, 11:49:43 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
~bitcoin enthusiast~
December 31, 2017, 11:23:35 AM
Well, investing in top 10 altcoins might get you same or even less profit than bitcoin. To get profit 2x-10x you need to invest in promising altcoins with a low market cap. But it will be risky, but rewarding. I suggest Nexus coin for long-term, Viacoin for the same, QSP, XVG for pump and dump scheme.
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
December 31, 2017, 11:09:02 AM
Still worth, but you must carefull. Dont make wrong decision in investment or you will regret on it
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
December 31, 2017, 10:52:13 AM
Investing in altcoins is still worth it because the price of the altcoins are volatile just like bitcoin and it means that their opportunity is almost the same like bitcoin and if you will invest in altcoins and hold it for long term then you could possibly earn a lot more money in altcoins since they can increase up to thousand of gains compare to bitcoin.
Activity: 154
December 31, 2017, 10:11:47 AM

MOBILINK: THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY

What is mobilink?
WHITE PAPER : https://mobilink.io/Mobilink-Whitepaper.pdf
REFERRAL : https://mobilink.io/dashboard/signup.php
COINTELEGRAPH: https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/biggest-ico-ever-mobilink-coming-soon-jan-2018
TELEGRAPH : https://www.t.me/mobilinkcoin

MOBILINK Network is the 1st Decentralized Mobile Telecom Provider and has now launched the MOBILINK-COIN, making it the only border-less and decentralized telecom network, using Ethereum Smart Contract based blockchain technology with our unique algorithm to calculate Ad revenue sharing and Proof of Work.

MOBILINK-COIN will eliminate all mobile monthly fees to users, by replacing your current mobile SIM card with a MOBILINK-SIM Card. The revenue that’s currently generated from user’s monthly voice/data service fee will be replaced by revenue from digital advertising. In fact, revenues generated from digital mobile ads per user are forecasted to be more than 235% of mobile monthly fee revenues by 2021. This will allow MOBILINK-Network and its COIN holders to earn more in MOBILINK-COINS than what they would currently pay in monthly mobile service fees.
For more information check our website and whitepaper  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2614818.msg26607277#msg26607277
Pages:
Jump to: