Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 36. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
World Family Coin
January 04, 2018, 07:40:37 AM
Of course still worth, especially if you believe in the project and the project is accompanied by an experienced team
I think cindicator and hedge tokens will give you a lot of profit within 2 months.
If you are interested in investing in this token I think now is the perfect time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
ICO reviews through objective analysis
January 04, 2018, 07:35:09 AM
The top coins are listed here, you can upvote the ones you'd like to be reviewed
https://cryptorated.com/ico-request-pipeline/
Activity: 280
-----
January 04, 2018, 07:18:39 AM
Yes it is still worth it. There are still many altcoins that have the potential to increase its value. For me, I suggest to invest in ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
https://posq.space
January 04, 2018, 07:04:08 AM
Would be a good idea to invest in Poseidon while the price is low  Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
January 04, 2018, 07:01:46 AM
Litecoin and Dash this year had bigger increase than bitcoin, I think if u find altcoin with promising project it ll be more profitable for long term. My fav is NEO!)
Activity: 85
January 04, 2018, 06:39:12 AM
Yes, investing on altcoin is still worth it. But you need to be patient for some altcoins takes time to increase in the market. Every investment have risk including in altcoins.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
January 04, 2018, 06:35:14 AM
Worth it when you invest in an altcoin because its a nice investment that many people prove it. Like at bitcoin it have small risk of your money because sometimes the value of it are decreasing and increasing. Base of my knowledge about it if you invest you need to risk your money because we dont know if the project you invest will success or fail. 
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
January 04, 2018, 06:26:06 AM
I think invest in some altcoins still worth but you need patient for waiting the price will growing up.
Altcoin prices can suddenly rise a lot in a short time.

I agree. That's the thing about altcoins, the margin for failure is bigger because of the effects of so many trends to its price point. Also, since there are a lot of altcoins present in the market, it's too difficult to choose and rely on just one or a few of them. However, I think that there is still good potential in investing in altcoins; you just need to be smart and choose the coins that have better chances to increase in value short term. For now, I would suggest to invest in Ripple, LTC, and sumokoin for short term investments.
Activity: 126
January 04, 2018, 06:20:47 AM
Altcoins right now are on a killing streak. Bitcoin has only 30% of the market cap, which is low enough, alts are slowly gaining more ground.
I'd say you won't regret investing in alts.
Activity: 172
January 04, 2018, 06:20:12 AM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?

Buy your altcoins quick, seems the classic after-new-years altcoin time is here Smiley
Activity: 182
January 04, 2018, 06:19:59 AM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
If you invested in altcoin two months ago, the benefits are considerable at the moment, since altcoin has risen much more than BTC in the last two months.
Activity: 170
January 04, 2018, 06:12:48 AM
yes it is still worth to invest our money in altcoin, and now it is about to choose or maybe to buy a good coin, however i do believe that every single coin has their own potential to give us a big profit. just be patience
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 06:11:50 AM
For good returns from altcoins invest in Electroneum. Electroneum could give you big returns in this year. By the end of the year it could be like 20-30$ .. Wait for it.
Activity: 238
January 04, 2018, 06:04:04 AM
Lots, but Bitcoin will always be the real winner. However, some altcoins which I think are worth investing in include ICX which is also being called the NEO of South Korea. Another one is Qtum, simply because it is a Chinese coin, meaning price will likely be pushed up by the Chinese.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
January 03, 2018, 03:12:29 PM
for me investing in altcoins is still worth but investment is not always successful so choose altcoin that has a small amount but high profit

You can not make money without making a trade. For this reason it is necessary to get a altcoin.
You can not just expect to be rich by investing in bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 8
January 03, 2018, 02:56:13 PM
Menurut saya masih layak.. Karena jika kita lihat di kalangan masyarakat altcoin itu masih banyak digunakan, sehingga akan sangat menguntungkan jika kita berinvestasi di altcoin, maka dari itu kecil kemungkinan kita akan rugi jika berinvestasi di altcoin..
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
January 03, 2018, 02:44:20 PM
This thread was created in November and I  believe by now the OP has got a better suggestion as altcoins are now on the rise. I really like some altcoins and investing in them will make you smile like bitcoin will make you. I still hold bitcoins but that doesn't stop me from investing in other coins.
Activity: 189
January 03, 2018, 12:36:22 PM
Many altcoyins after ICO are added to the exchanges  show an increase of 5-10X. You need to divide your portfolio on dolary, bitcoin and altcoyin.
Activity: 350
January 03, 2018, 12:22:23 PM

Altcoin is still worthy, because ethereum coins is still growing its value even it is slower than bitcoins. You can really trust ico's too much today because the value of their coins are usually decreasing to half in the market after it was been released so it is better to become a trader or invest on bitcoins to earn more profit.
Activity: 350
January 03, 2018, 12:20:23 PM

Altcoin is still worthy, because ethereum coins is still growing its value even it is slower than bitcoins. You can really trust ico's too much today because the value of their coins are usually decreasing to half in the market after it was been released so it is better to become a trader or invest on bitcoins to earn more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: