Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 38. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 02, 2018, 07:16:24 PM
Yes its worth to invest, you never know it might go up just like bitcoin did.

Also guys, join this site and earn free coins while you can, they will stop soon.
https://rewards.dlbx.io/?ref=gcUrZPVP
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
January 02, 2018, 07:12:55 PM
Look, from your original post over one month have passed and as you see everything has changed, Bitcoin has stopped to rise and all alts went up like crazy. I think you have got your answer...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 06:59:34 PM
my opinion, investing altcoin is still worth just search and read a lot so you can find a trusted altcoins that you can invest for a long time. so that you will not lose your money. we all know that there's a lot of new ICO but most of them the are scammed or they will not meet the requirements that they're need.

I completely agree with you, now there are many coins that look very attractive. And if you invest in them today, then in a few months you can get multiplication of your capital several times.

I also agree. Now I put all my focus on alt coin trading by aiming to catch one of those alt coins that can 100x in short time. If you check coin market cap gainers losers section you will see that there are many coins every day is being pumped. if we can catch one of those coins, that can bring a lot of money to us.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
January 02, 2018, 06:43:28 PM
3x of my portfolio in the last 2 months, sounds worthy. My suggestion is: go with low-market cap altcoins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 02, 2018, 06:08:57 PM
Yes it is, but it's probably hard to find a good one, that price wont go down after ICO ending. Nowadays so much scam ICO that actually want to coletc money and that's all, need to do a lot of researches vefore you find good one ICO.
Yes it is worth it to invest alt. Evwn though the price is not always rise but it is always stable.but you need to find good ico, and choose very well to avoid scammer. 

That's great idea about being worth investments in alt and choosing a good alt to invest isn't that easy due to more of those upcoming ico's doesn't show up on their token sales. More of them were on failure due to few investors joining on the project, but the certain thing about a legit ico is that if the project failed they're liable to refund the invested amount of btc or ethereum. In altcoin investments it's always a good future awaits, because when listed on the biggest exchange sites the demand will substantially rise and profit will increase to those who holds a choosen altcoins.

Yes, that's correct mate, personally if i have a an enough money to exchange into altcoins 100% of my exchange i invest in altcoin because this is still worth it and awaits a better earnings as my experience in altcoin Cappacity and today Daneel they are nice to hold the coin coz of its great ICO but sad to say what i earn are all in payments of my debts.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 02, 2018, 05:57:29 PM
Yes it is, but it's probably hard to find a good one, that price wont go down after ICO ending. Nowadays so much scam ICO that actually want to coletc money and that's all, need to do a lot of researches vefore you find good one ICO.
Yes it is worth it to invest alt. Evwn though the price is not always rise but it is always stable.but you need to find good ico, and choose very well to avoid scammer. 

That's great idea about being worth investments in alt and choosing a good alt to invest isn't that easy due to more of those upcoming ico's doesn't show up on their token sales. More of them were on failure due to few investors joining on the project, but the certain thing about a legit ico is that if the project failed they're liable to refund the invested amount of btc or ethereum. In altcoin investments it's always a good future awaits, because when listed on the biggest exchange sites the demand will substantially rise and profit will increase to those who holds a choosen altcoins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 02, 2018, 05:48:50 PM
Its a huge worth to invest in altcoins,There are many coins too cheaper but having good volume and team in future will grow so its an opportunity to invest and change your world with safe financial future.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 05:40:00 PM
Keep your head clear and make wise decisions before your put somewhere your cash. Read all info before buy or take part in some ICO. Ou and one more thing... patience is the key. Best price comes with time.
Activity: 216
Early Bitcoin investor.
January 02, 2018, 05:29:55 PM
I think 2018 will be the year of the Altcoins. If in 2017 the main financial assets of large players were invested in Bitcoin,
which led to its unprecedented growth, now BTC is short on the stock exchanges. The end of 2017 showed that the Altcoins started growing again.
Look at the Ripple, Waves, ADA quotes. And in 2018 more and more funds will be attracted to the Altcoins market.

I agree with you. In addition, the popularity of ICO is growing. I think that 2018 can be safely called the year of the Altkoins
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
January 02, 2018, 05:11:12 PM
It is worth investing, coins can now give very good growth , year has just started and I have already done + 60%
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 05:02:40 PM
and a good investment in the best known altcoins, ETH and a great option, has grown a lot in 2017 and is expected to grow more in 2018.
Activity: 462
January 02, 2018, 01:17:36 PM
my opinion, investing altcoin is still worth just search and read a lot so you can find a trusted altcoins that you can invest for a long time. so that you will not lose your money. we all know that there's a lot of new ICO but most of them the are scammed or they will not meet the requirements that they're need.

I completely agree with you, now there are many coins that look very attractive. And if you invest in them today, then in a few months you can get multiplication of your capital several times.
Activity: 364
January 02, 2018, 01:08:30 PM
Activity: 630
January 02, 2018, 12:54:14 PM
Altcoin are rising to the challenge of it's name. many altcoin these days are really developing and been used by many crypto community. I will not be surprise when altcoin like ether start competing for the first place in cryptocurrency,
Activity: 235
Merit: 101
a sharp sword
January 02, 2018, 12:49:25 PM
Bitcoin has definitely done a phenomenal job in 2017, but some altcoins as well like Ethereum, I believe that cryptocurrecies in general are gaining much popularity and people are beggining to invest, I think that altcoins are a good alternative for bitcoin since bitcoin’s price right now is very high, not to mention the transaction fees. If youre going to invest in altcoin, I suggest to study first the coin for safety and stability, One of the best altcoin for me is Ethereum, its second in value next to Bitcoin and is has grown to be very popular among investors. I for one chooses to invest in ETH.
That's correct man, there is a lot of coins going around and if Bitcoin stays being the number one Crypto then Ethereum might be #2.
Activity: 257
January 02, 2018, 06:18:06 AM
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
January 02, 2018, 06:10:36 AM
Yes worth it. But as with any investment, everything depends on the amount of investment and timing.
Activity: 203
January 02, 2018, 06:04:16 AM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
Yes of course all altcoins do have worth and really worthy for investments because just like Bitcoin, they do also play different but specific work in the world of cryptocurrency. We must still make them a part of our holdings because the less we see it, they do also have potential for growing which can be also good for long time holding just like what we are doing with Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
January 02, 2018, 05:52:39 AM
Personally, I would say it is still worth to invest in altcoins. We already entered a New Year so probably theres a lot of altcoin projects that will show up. Keep doing research about this project and invest on it when it’s low. Friendly reminder, invest what you can afford to lose. Not all altcoin project give you some profit, some of them just want your money.
Activity: 308
January 02, 2018, 05:41:05 AM
you can look at the top altcoins of the crypto market like the Ethereum, Dash and Litecoin. And also you can check those altcoin that has a bigger possibility to be stabilized in the cryptomarket or a brighter future in the cryptocurrency. Just always do a future research on which altcoin you want to invest with so that you will not regret it in the end.
Pages:
Jump to: