Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 35. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 06, 2018, 06:07:49 AM
Ofcourse its still worth, Bitcoin is sleeping right now, Altcoins are on the fly right now, pick a few and invest carefully.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
January 05, 2018, 10:57:02 AM
In my opinion I think it is. There's some other better  and have a potential altcoins out there. Just be able to find one where to invest bes sure and be practical.
Yes so many alt coins that have potential  where left behind and undervalued  which later would make surprises for their prices are soaring high just be patience and keep reading  Project, road map and white paper if available for each coins you want. to be successful in investing you have patience and know the coins you are investing
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
January 05, 2018, 10:49:31 AM
Not only worth it, but I believe it's the way to go in 2018!
Investing in altcoin is we will always be still worth it, because there are many altcoin that has a good future in the market and right now there are many altcoins that is blooming very well first of all is the ethereum and waves both of thia altcoin can help us to be successful in crypto world.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
January 05, 2018, 10:47:37 AM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?

I really think that aside from bitcoin some altcoins are profitable. Once bitcoin price starts increasing, some altcoins' price drop. Some traders and holders find it a good chance to go shopping and hold more coins for their own. Some altcoins are really profitable for long term holding because some altcoins are really useful.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 10:46:03 AM
Not only worth it, but I believe it's the way to go in 2018!
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
January 05, 2018, 10:45:33 AM
Life makes you think not for a long period of time, but for a short time. Now scalping methods work better, because coins are strongly volatile in both lines and guess where the price will go in a few hours is very difficult.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 10:42:25 AM
whether investment in altcoin is good or bad, if in doubt it is better not to invest, because your money is at stake, if you fail then your money is lost ..
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
January 05, 2018, 10:33:58 AM
Recently, as the bitcoins' price is decreasing, altcoins are doing the opposite. So, yes I think it will be good to invest in altcoins. They have the great ability to grow tremendously.
Activity: 154
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
January 05, 2018, 10:30:14 AM
Altcoyins can be invested, but it is very difficult to pick up the altcoyin, which in the near future will give very good growth. Altkoinov very much and sometimes in the price of those altcoyins, from which you do not expect growth.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
January 05, 2018, 10:27:14 AM
of course it is...the main task is to find a good altcoin, and not the one that will collapse in half a year...there are very good altcoins with which you can become rich
Activity: 350
January 05, 2018, 10:25:45 AM
I think it's still worth it because Altcoin in 2018 increased a lot of prices like XRP and XLM.
Activity: 85
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
January 05, 2018, 08:09:22 AM
There are so many altcoins better then Bitcoin. some alt coins are performing much better then Bitcoin like Wave,Stratis,onion.

I agree that there are a lot of great coins additional to bitcoin but I am not agree about your coins that you mentioned. Those are already popular ones. The point here is to catch not popular one which has potential.
Activity: 126
January 05, 2018, 07:44:06 AM
In my opinion I think it is. There's some other better  and have a potential altcoins out there. Just be able to find one where to invest bes sure and be practical.
Activity: 238
January 05, 2018, 07:41:02 AM
for moon, altcoin is easier than bitcoin
Activity: 336
January 05, 2018, 07:38:36 AM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?

yes of course investment in altcoin will make you very profitable, because altcoin is still cheap and altcoin is the safest place to multiply the bitcoin or ETH you have, or you can also participate to buy the ongoing ICO, they will give bonus up to 50 % more.
Activity: 210
January 05, 2018, 07:35:22 AM
Ofcourse it is,alts will give you a lot of profits that you can ever imagine investing in BTC wont make you rich as far as i know.
Activity: 171
January 05, 2018, 07:32:42 AM
To invest at some altcoins is still worth it but why would you do that if you know that bitcoin would still be the supreme? Anyways, i suggest ripple and eth for the top altcoins to invest. There's no doubt that these two coins are now in their growing stage and they are now earning a lot of attentions from people here.
Activity: 252
January 05, 2018, 03:39:59 AM
i saw much of altcoins have a good price when ico's open
if the target for getting investor can be reach, whitepaper and roadmad of this project clear and tranparent
i think the project of this altcoins have a good future
Activity: 42
January 05, 2018, 02:51:41 AM
Yes it is! You should check Fast Invest ICO they already have operating FinTech business with more than 8500 daily users. The ICO looks great!
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
January 05, 2018, 01:24:00 AM
Keep your head clear and make wise decisions before your put somewhere your cash. Read all info before buy or take part in some ICO. Ou and one more thing... patience is the key. Best price comes with time.
This is not as easy as it seems, many people want to do that, but then they begin to look at the ico bonuses and think that if they do not invest right now they are going to miss on the opportunity to get more tokens for free and as a result they invest in bad icos with good marketing.
Pages:
Jump to: