Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 41. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 31, 2017, 10:07:31 AM
That is totally up to you. There are many altcoins out there which have made lots of gains. However, you should only invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 09:46:52 AM
I think that you need to diversify the risks. You need to invest in both bitcoin and altcoins. Look at how it grew for this year, for example, eth. And there are many such examples. Also, the ripple has recently grown well. The main thing is not to keep all the eggs in one basket.
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 04:40:39 AM
You will be responsible for your money. I highly recommend that you should wisely invest potential coin like XVG or STU( just my thought though )  
Activity: 81
December 31, 2017, 04:29:26 AM
I really think that some alt coins have a higher upside than Bitcoin at this time. It's best to invest in some like XRP, Waves, ETH , and all other trusted coins.
Activity: 49
December 31, 2017, 04:28:25 AM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
Now alt coin seems to me best investment opportunity ever. I mean after seeing the bitcoin growth which is very slow during this month and no signs of it getting pumped back. The alts are moving with some choice and I think it is great opportunity to invest into them. Once the bitcoin gets back to work after the hard time then all the alts will have hard time finding their way through big investors. So its always advisable to get into alts during this period. Many good opportunity coming with new coins too, they are unexceptionally doing great and what we need to do is just to focus on their growth and how we can benefit from it.

Bitcoin is a safe asset because of scarcity.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
December 31, 2017, 04:14:31 AM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
Now alt coin seems to me best investment opportunity ever. I mean after seeing the bitcoin growth which is very slow during this month and no signs of it getting pumped back. The alts are moving with some choice and I think it is great opportunity to invest into them. Once the bitcoin gets back to work after the hard time then all the alts will have hard time finding their way through big investors. So its always advisable to get into alts during this period. Many good opportunity coming with new coins too, they are unexceptionally doing great and what we need to do is just to focus on their growth and how we can benefit from it.
Activity: 290
December 31, 2017, 03:52:08 AM
Yes as long as you know what your are going to do and also having the necessary information for the investment becuase lacking or experience and information can be fatal when it comes to investing because everything can go bad if you do not know anything
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
December 31, 2017, 03:50:11 AM
Yes some of them is worth to invest like ethereum. There are many altcoins has a possibility to be a better altcoins. You should only trust to there altcoins and read the purpose of there altcoins. You should only choose the most promising and the most sufficient altcoins out there and predict more if the altcoins will be a good coins in the fute. Remember that investing is still risky so choose wisely.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
December 31, 2017, 03:34:34 AM
Personally, I keep only altcoins, many altcoins in the future will cost a lot of money. But you need to choose really promising. Good luck man.
Activity: 147
December 31, 2017, 03:05:24 AM
Its still worth when there are people still investing in altcoins,  If you want long term and profitable altcoin,  check the status and background of the project try to see spectivvr , just check it and see this project just for your knowledge about vr streaming https://www.spectivvr.io
https://ico.spectivvr.com

Activity: 364
December 31, 2017, 02:33:36 AM
if you only invest in altcoin and if you want longterm review you are altcoin longterm like xvg dgb that knows longterm altcoin and has potential alttcoin and you will be bigger for those coins
Activity: 630
December 31, 2017, 02:25:08 AM
If you study the top 100 coin on coinmarketcap, you will definitely found some coin with a lots of potential that will make you smile in 6 to 12 months period. The regular coin also are very good option to consider.
Activity: 35
December 31, 2017, 02:22:11 AM
It still worth in any case. I think, we must know how to work with the currency of future
Activity: 29
December 31, 2017, 01:48:56 AM
well of course bitcoin better than altcoins but did not rule out that altcoins the price will continue to ascend Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
December 31, 2017, 01:43:18 AM
See the latest trend ltc and xrp holders the guy who invested 1000$ in year starting became millionaire in year end I think no asset or shares in the world could have gone this much growth . See the chart of eth holder for last 2 years.
Activity: 182
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
December 31, 2017, 01:40:31 AM
Why not, altcoin has gained far more than bitcoin in a few days, and investing in cryptocurrency in a bull market is a wise choice.
Activity: 83
December 31, 2017, 01:12:10 AM
Investing in altcoins still can earn a lot of profits for now. It's never too late to invest in Altcoins and Bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
December 30, 2017, 10:34:00 PM
Investing in altcoins is much bettern than investing in BTC for the long run,if you invest 1000 dollars in btc last january 2017 it will be $5k but if you invest in litecoin or neo which is cheaper it wil be more than x 15
The problem is that is not as easy to guess which altcoins are going to have a rise in value, investing in the altcoins that are at the top is not that much better so if you want to obtain great profits you will need to take a risk investing in icos and we know that is a high risk proposition in which you could become a millionaire or lose all your money.
Activity: 28
December 30, 2017, 09:41:09 PM
I think it's still worth because you can still earn good profit from day-trading or holding. Most of coins are increasing the valuable. None of them are worthless.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
December 30, 2017, 04:16:04 PM
Certainly, look that the market now. there are thousand coins for your choices. Both of them are started from good projects such as ETH, Ripple, Stellars,...Let choose some of them for your future
Pages:
Jump to: