Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 42. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 04:09:50 PM
Indeed various types of altcoin can also be made in place of investment.But the time required is also long enough to get a profit while bitcoin every time often experience movement.So making it the highest popularity of fans to date and making other altcoin not able to match it in the affairs of earning big.

Now some alto coins can give a very good profit. For example, a ripple last day multiplied the capital of people who invested in this coin. Bitcoin can not give such a profit for one day.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 03:52:31 PM
I really believe in bitcoin. But I also believe in altcoins. I think they are very successful!
Activity: 378
December 30, 2017, 03:37:40 PM
Indeed various types of altcoin can also be made in place of investment.But the time required is also long enough to get a profit while bitcoin every time often experience movement.So making it the highest popularity of fans to date and making other altcoin not able to match it in the affairs of earning big.
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
December 30, 2017, 02:36:39 PM
I think for now, too much of option for altcoin, since only few of them very worth for invest, like ETH, XRP, XLM
while for new alts still have a chance for price dump, so i said not for new alts

And with the a lot of panic sell for bitcoin price since Xmas so you need to be more patient if you were already invest in alts
Activity: 350
December 30, 2017, 02:20:00 PM
As we've got lots of altcoins with small values, but with good growth potential it is possible to afford a huge volume. When we have a huge volume of particular altcoin in wallet, even a small growth will let us get a good profit. This is the way more people get profited through investing on altcoins.

I agree. Truly, there are a whole bunch of opportunities for all in the crypto world. Simply because as what you have said, there are a lot of altcoins that are undervalued amd are obviously bound to increase in price. Which makes small time and big tme investors have opportunities to invest. The only difference is the amount of profit but all in all, everyone is sure to gain profits if they take time to study how the crypto world works amd gain enough knowlege to differentiate great investments from the trashy ones.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 11:19:05 PM
Investing on altcoins is sometimes profitable and sometimes not. Better to do research before investing any money.
Activity: 269
https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png
December 29, 2017, 11:18:18 PM
Investing bitcoin or altcoin is good, as long as we always get an update of the progress. Investing in short term (two months) is better to invest in altcoin. In addition we can get  cheaper prices for altoins, and then the price can  grow higher.
Yeah....its really worth.....
Now a days invest with btc and alt coin are very better to invest.And also very safe to use.
You are the only owner..so its really worth....
    Kindly give any suggestions....
Activity: 123
Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”
December 29, 2017, 11:04:57 PM
Investing bitcoin or altcoin is good, as long as we always get an update of the progress. Investing in short term (two months) is better to invest in altcoin. In addition we can get  cheaper prices for altoins, and then the price can  grow higher.
Activity: 254
December 29, 2017, 10:57:12 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
hi ... you can try to invest in ethereum, because etherum is very stable in price, and have good future prospects so you will get more profit.
good luck !!
Activity: 85
December 29, 2017, 10:16:47 PM
Yes, its worth the invest. Investing in altcoins right now is considered as a secondary option while investing in bitcoin. Some altcoins in the market are very profitable.
Activity: 36
December 29, 2017, 10:12:59 PM
There are so many Altcoins better then Bitcoin. some alt coins are performing much better then Bitcoin like Wave,Stratis,Onion.
Activity: 154
December 29, 2017, 10:02:49 PM
Bitcoin today is very expensive so a person like me that only earn $500 salary a month cannot afford Bitcoin and my family needs my hard earned money for living so Altcoins give us hope while we missed investing Bitcoin while it is cheaper.
There are some Altcoins that has the potential to be the next Bitcoin so investing Altcoins is indeed worth trying.
You can get a thousand of tokens from Altcoins for a hundred of dollars so if ever we are lucky if in the future it will valued the same with Bitcoin then our investment today will not in vein.
Yes, I do believe Altcoins are worth investing today while they're still very cheap.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
December 29, 2017, 09:38:30 PM
of course altcoins will have its break, but you need to have a deeper understanding in what altcoin to invest in.
Activity: 143
December 29, 2017, 09:23:52 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
Of course, investing in altcoin is well worth it.
some altcoins are now getting pumped.
I think pretty good if you invest in altcoin now.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
December 29, 2017, 05:51:40 PM
It is a simple question to evaluate, with Bitcoin on the rise, investments are risky, altcoins is a stronger means of change, for Bitcoin, only this reason is enough to motivate the trading of altocoins. Another factor is the altcoins dream of overcoming Bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 574
December 29, 2017, 04:53:29 PM
Yes it is, but it's probably hard to find a good one, that price wont go down after ICO ending. Nowadays so much scam ICO that actually want to coletc money and that's all, need to do a lot of researches vefore you find good one ICO.

True, its hard to check every ICO's credibility and most of them will turn out to be scam. Well I guess it is a threat to every investment and before you invest your money it is your responsibility to check carefully whether you are a potential vicitim for scam or not.
Activity: 298
Merit: 106
December 29, 2017, 04:35:33 PM
Long term the alts will probably grow more than Bitcoin. So I think it is really worth, if you chose the right alts.
Activity: 420
December 29, 2017, 04:35:12 PM
Certainly, it's worth investing in altcoins. Some of them have a good potential. You see, Ripple exceeded Ethereum in terms of capitalization... just watch the market. Bitcoin will soon not be a king
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
December 29, 2017, 04:23:19 PM
Yes - it has become like URL's in the early days of the internet. Things like feathercoin and sexcoin which were dead for awhile will come back because they are on some exchanges and the name is interesting.
Activity: 50
December 29, 2017, 04:21:41 PM
Actually, I think altcoins is a future of crypto world and of course it worth investing in. Everybody knows Bitcoin and that fact make it huge, but also everybody knows it's problems. It's technically obsolete and imperfect. Still good for storing value, but not for accounting because of big fees and slow transactions. Thats why alcoins become only more relevant.
Pages:
Jump to: