Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 45. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
December 21, 2017, 11:49:48 PM
In my opinion, the benefits of Altcoin are far greater than that of investment BTC, so I don't regret that I missed the rise of BTC, and I believe that Altcoin will increase further than BTC.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
December 21, 2017, 09:48:49 PM
Same question was asked about bitcoin years ago, now where bitcoin is. I agree today the whole cryptocurrency market is dominated by bitcoin currency. Still investment in altcoin is worth. Altcoins are slow moving but steadily increasing currencies. As number of investors is less these currencies are less volatile. Ban on bitcoin may affect biotin in future as a result; demand flow may get diverted towards these currencies.
We received our answer in the past weeks where altcoins have made great progress especially coins like LTC and ETH, people just need to learn to have patience, I know that is not easy but we must learn it, if you do not you may sell your coins for a bad price and and you will never get the profits produced during that time when you do not have altcoins anymore.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 21, 2017, 11:42:18 AM
Yes I agree nowadays Btc is unstoppable its too costly now. Definitely it make sense to invest in Altcoins and it's worth off to invest in Altcoins because that we can easily afford to invest. We have a lots of options in altcoins. but I prefer these five altcoins: Dash, Xrp, Xmr, DeepOnion & PowerLedger, One should not be impatient to sell his/her coins instantly he/she must have patience to hold the coins to get good profit from altcoins.
Activity: 57
December 17, 2017, 01:58:36 AM
It's worth investing in Altcoins, if not Bitcoin. You'd better be happy with ur profits growing if u invest wisely and after careful thinking. Otherwise like how people are looking at the Bitcoin growth, you'll regret later on for not having invested in the potential Altcoins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
December 17, 2017, 01:45:18 AM
Yes altcoins are another way to earn profit on investment, we can see there are many ICOs are running on and in future it might be possible that ICOs price would rise because we have seen many altcoins that are actually risen for example waves, neo, LTC, DASH and many more.
so at the end we can say it is worth it.
Activity: 102
December 17, 2017, 01:20:51 AM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
In general, the BTC will go up with the rise of ETH and LTC, then the crazy rise of Altcoin, followed by a sharp drop.
Yup it is good to invest in bitcoin. Because bitcoin is continuosly raising. There nothing wrong to invest in bitcoin but you should be patience all the time, the price of btc is not stable.
in all of this you must be patience not must in holding bitcoin even in altcoin , all coin that you have to hold for you must be patience when it comes of holding cause this is where you may test your self.
Activity: 175
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
December 17, 2017, 01:06:13 AM
A lot of the alts are actual companies, give them time to shine. We are only in year one in some ways.
Activity: 70
December 17, 2017, 12:58:17 AM
Altcoin is going to start going crazy, and every bull market is going to be like this, so I'm going to continue to invest in some eligible ICO projects.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 16, 2017, 11:56:00 PM
Altcoins can give you more X returns. I don't really believe that bitcoin will forever alive. There are much more perspective coins.
just like the physical miners they are not just mining gold but also mining other minerals, who know when the value will rise what is important is
you will still get some profits and sometimes if you are lucky you will get more, alts are just a hidden gems inside crypto and if you will get some
share, then profits is really much bigger.
Activity: 210
NVB Is A Cutting-Edge Native Video Platform
December 16, 2017, 11:47:16 PM
Altcoins can give you more X returns. I don't really believe that bitcoin will forever alive. There are much more perspective coins.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
December 16, 2017, 11:38:27 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
In general, the BTC will go up with the rise of ETH and LTC, then the crazy rise of Altcoin, followed by a sharp drop.
Yup it is good to invest in bitcoin. Because bitcoin is continuosly raising. There nothing wrong to invest in bitcoin but you should be patience all the time, the price of btc is not stable.
Of course investing in bitcoin is safest for the price of bitcoin is increasing very strong but investing in altcoins are also good choice for investor who want to get more profitable than. If you are chose a good altcoin your capital invest in it can 10x even 50x in short time because of this, many investors are looking for chances from altcoins
And investing in bitcoin is the smartest move you will make. You should have more patience in waiting cause it is better to wait it for a year to make a good profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.
December 16, 2017, 11:35:44 PM
Yes it is, because the bitcoin is now expensive. You need a big investment in bitcoin to make a good profit. Unlike in altcoin, even your investment is not big enough you can still have a chance to earn more. Smiley Overall bitcoin and altcoins is good to invest. You need to study first the altcoin you want to buy Smiley
Activity: 259
December 16, 2017, 11:35:40 PM
Of course investing in bitcoin is safest for the price of bitcoin is increasing very strong but investing in altcoins are also good choice for investor who want to get more profitable than. If you are chose a good altcoin your capital invest in it can 10x even 50x in short time because of this, many investors are looking for chances from altcoins
Activity: 270
December 16, 2017, 11:32:05 PM

Ya thats true BTC is unstoppable ..You can HOLD to ur BTC if u have BTC in no's...or if ur looking to making BTC with little amount investint in alts is not a bad idea, Because thats the only way u can make more Bitcoins...But always remember dont put all ur money on alts...Always keep at least 50% of ur portfolio in BTC
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 16, 2017, 11:18:53 PM
Activity: 252
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 16, 2017, 11:14:25 PM
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
December 16, 2017, 10:38:43 PM
Though bitcoin is unstoppable,investing in altcoin is still worth but due to lot of scams producing shitcoins, investing in altcoin needs care and enough knowledge about the project and the team first to make sure you're not wasting your money and time.Eth now is growing too at 26.47% while litecoin increases 38.69% at this moment.

Investing in alts has always been profitable but with so much money being in bitcoin, scammers are doing everything they can to get to our bitcoin, that is why I have decided to stop investing in alts for some time until the issue with icos gets eventually resolved.
Activity: 136
December 13, 2017, 12:52:57 PM

check this www.diwtoken.com if you get in the whitelist now you have a big chance to x10 your money , it has all the potential to be huge
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
December 13, 2017, 11:48:10 AM
You are right that BTC is unstoppable but to make x2-x3 investing in bitcoin is much harder now than investing in altcoin from TOP-20 of the cryptoworld so it make sense to make some research and choose a perspective altcoin which could give you fine profit making x2-x3 in 3-4 months.
Activity: 115
December 13, 2017, 11:31:41 AM
Invest in alt coin for the long run. Lots of promising alts in the market right now. Ethereum, Litecoin and IOTA looks to have a bright future ahead.
Pages:
Jump to: