Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 46. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 11:22:54 AM
its still worth if you invest on altcoin right now because altcoin price is have a fast changes, maybe for growing up it can grow 100% in a day but it can decrese until 100% too so its like a  gambling if you try to trade in altcoin that not popular, my advice is you can invest in altcoin that have a good future
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
December 13, 2017, 10:21:16 AM
If you are into day trading or short term trading of some days period, then just keep a watch on ongoing updates and news of altcoins. such news have great potential of bringing a short term pump. For example, recently MANA got listed on major Chinese exchange and that brought a minor price pump good for short term. Right now market isn't very healthy for long term hodling. But if you are still interested in long term hodling, go for large cap coins like LTC, ETH, DASH, XRP etc. They can maintain their value in long term. Do remember, most of the coins in the market are going to die in long term due to lack of demand or future potential. So, invest wisely!
Activity: 420
December 13, 2017, 10:18:27 AM
I think it's still worth it because there are still many people who invest in Altcoin and the price also varies.
Activity: 46
Merit: 2
December 13, 2017, 10:07:23 AM
In altcoins need to invest, but now is not to wait from them to the sharp growth in the near future. Invest in the future, a year or two. And of course part of the capital keep in bitcoin
Altcoins like Ethereum are getting popular day by day and more people are inclined towards investing in it along with investing in bitcoin. This can be seen by the marketprice of “1”Ethereum that was equal to 10.54$ at the begining of 2017 which has now increased to 437.67$, which is a huge change. So,in my opinion,investing in Altcoin still worth!😊  

“CryptoCurrency is such a powerful concept that it can almost overturn Governments.”
Activity: 616
December 13, 2017, 09:57:20 AM
i think it still worth if the bitcoin price is going down, so you can get some profit from the difference, because usually the price of altcoin or other cryptocurrencies is rising up if the price of bitcoin is going down, i dont know why its happen but every time the price of bitcoin going down, some altcoin price is rising up
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
December 13, 2017, 09:19:12 AM
There are various alts which can make us rich very soon. Look at how litecoin and etherium recently rose in USD value. Waves and ETC have been holding pretty good in their USD values even when other alts tanked. I think we could see waves even in 3 digits withing next 6 months!
See stratis value when it launched up to now, there are many potential alts who made it high now, just hold them since on holding it will be the key for future growth.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
December 13, 2017, 09:16:44 AM
You can but there is a greater risk because not all altcoins are promising. Only a few can give you a good profit. One safe altcoin to invest in is ethereum. I have read that litecoin is also a good altcoin although I have never encountered it yet.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 13, 2017, 08:33:35 AM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
I don't think that bitcoin is going toward increasing madly Because main thing in this is that price increase until demands remain active , but here some negative news are coming in my country that is attention of countries government that they are checking all things in bitcoin related exchange that how did they are going to do such things of big big investment .
So here we can expect same thing averagly for every country ( where it is not yet legalised ) , and can be get there stop of bitcoin demand or lower down demand and people may sell due to panic and in that case bitcoin' price will get stopped .
So here we should atleast wait for stability in price of bitcoin and then invest in altcoins otherwise we will get into jail of loss and that will take long time to recover them .
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 08:11:37 AM
Indeed, investment in altcoin. Most altcoins are just starting and who knows maybe the altcoin you've invested in will be the next bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
December 13, 2017, 07:54:16 AM
There are various alts which can make us rich very soon. Look at how litecoin and etherium recently rose in USD value. Waves and ETC have been holding pretty good in their USD values even when other alts tanked. I think we could see waves even in 3 digits withing next 6 months!
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
December 13, 2017, 07:36:02 AM
Same question was asked about bitcoin years ago, now where bitcoin is. I agree today the whole cryptocurrency market is dominated by bitcoin currency. Still investment in altcoin is worth. Altcoins are slow moving but steadily increasing currencies. As number of investors is less these currencies are less volatile. Ban on bitcoin may affect biotin in future as a result; demand flow may get diverted towards these currencies.
Activity: 336
December 13, 2017, 06:14:22 AM
Litecoin and Dash this year had bigger increase than bitcoin, I think if u find altcoin with promising project it ll be more profitable for long term. My fav is Komodo.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
December 13, 2017, 06:07:36 AM
Yes it is, but it's probably hard to find a good one, that price wont go down after ICO ending. Nowadays so much scam ICO that actually want to coletc money and that's all, need to do a lot of researches vefore you find good one ICO.
I think so. But I think its still work if the altcoin you choose to is worth to keep.
Actually it is true that it really hard to find a good ICO nowadays because there a lot of coming out but they are not the one that can be trusted.
Some of them are just a scam and a waste of time.
So if you really want your investment in altcoin be profitable.
You should scan and choose the best ICO that suits to all your standards.
Activity: 602
December 13, 2017, 05:58:19 AM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
Many great altcurrencies outperform BTC after ICO finished and they hit the exchanges. Especially if they get listed on Bittrex or Poloniex. That is a good opportunity for making real money. I would suggest you to check Cybermiles out join their Telegram to keep updated so you can invest into CMTs ones they get listed. Buying great altcoins through small exchanges gives you an opportunity to buy them cheap before they hit the big ones.
But that is only true when you look at the performance of new coins, with the current performance of bitcoin, if you actually look at all the history of bitcoin, it is obvious that bitcoin is the most profitable coin ever created, also the chances of picking the right coin are very low since there are so many projects that it is difficult to distinguish which are scams and which are worth your investment.
That's true that many coins are now emerging and some of this coins are worthless and dump. Scam ICO also seems becoming more rampant and due to this, the reputation of other good ICO is affected. ICO is created for   for good but sadly it turns out that some people abusing this kind of opportunity. May this abuser will stop their doing so that the reputation of ICO will be back and investor will not be worried anymore.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 05:55:55 AM
I allocate .5BTC in each alts in the top 20 coins right now and in my own experience alts are more profitable than the BTC itself.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
December 13, 2017, 05:55:19 AM
Guys, don't forget about Dash. Their progress and support are really cool, one more secure altcoin's investment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
December 13, 2017, 05:52:05 AM
Of course altcoins investments are more profitable than bitcoins because some altcoins will make huge price bump in very short period but investing on cheap altcoins maybe risky because it may lose its value in the future.So it is good to invest on potential coins like LTC and ethereum in long term for getting huge profits in future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
December 13, 2017, 05:47:26 AM
Altcoins are worth investing because the value of bitcoin is volatile. If the bubble tends to pop, the values of alt coins will rise and the ones who invested earlier in alt coins will gain profits.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 13, 2017, 05:28:50 AM
Litecoin and Waves showed an unexpected price hike this week amidst bitcoin’s rise of its market value. If these two altcoins have had their price hike continue, maybe it will be an eye opener for some to follow and have a price hike too.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 05:24:04 AM
Yes it is, all you want to do is to find a good one because not all ICO's are doing good. There are some ICO's just making their personal interest, that is why
all the ICO's in altcoins are affected for some cases especially the scam.
Pages:
Jump to: