Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 48. (Read 6764 times)

copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 09, 2017, 09:51:39 AM
You can't predict which altcoin will rise and which one will fall. There more unpredictable then bitcoin. If you don't want to suffer loss, you should avoid shit coins that are made for just pumping and dumping. There investing on top 5 alt coins which are stable and has active developers. Spread your investment on different alt coins to reduce risks.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 09:46:52 AM
before you invest, do some analytic about the coin, for long term maybe eth is the leader. Beside that you can also make a profit for short term, my experienced in last two month there are many coin which raise more than 4x such blue and revain.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 09:39:52 AM
I think more than never.
I'll invest in AppCoins (APPC) on the sale beginning next Wednesday.
Activity: 240
December 09, 2017, 09:39:27 AM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
Yes of course. I bet there are lots of people who still tend to invest into altcoins even bitcoin has already boomed into price which has already reached up to $10,000 within this year. Investing into altcoins is still worthy because having both altcoins and bitcoin will let you cater and have more opportunity and capability to gain more from these cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 215
December 09, 2017, 09:38:41 AM
I also believe that investing in altcoin is a good idea, and you can even try before the end of the year, who likes to take risks)...I have a premonition...although I try to listen more to the mind...

Look at litecoin, waves, iota, ethereum classic, monero, they all gave enormous profits to their investors. They're the altcoins you need to invest rather than trashy and hype altcoins. They're perfect.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
December 09, 2017, 09:37:49 AM
Buy now , the dip is happening
that's right, now altcoin is down because Bitcoin's price goes up. it is time to buy altcoin if you want a profit
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 09, 2017, 09:36:11 AM
Yes it is, but it's probably hard to find a good one, that price wont go down after ICO ending. Nowadays so much scam ICO that actually want to coletc money and that's all, need to do a lot of researches vefore you find good one ICO.
Yes i think the same. It´s difficult to find the perfect ICO.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu
December 09, 2017, 09:33:39 AM
I think that while there is such a growth in bitcoin - you should not invest in altcoyins. This is dangerous, since at sharp jumps in the course of bitcoin, the altkoins behave unpredictably.
Activity: 336
December 09, 2017, 09:20:52 AM
If you have invested in top 10 altcoins then its really worth to make an investment and it will surely bring good profits for you in long term but you should have patience to hold it for the right time and sell at a right time.

In my opinion investing in Ethereum is the best option. ETH will continue to grow for at least two next years. There is difficult to predict the speed of this growth but the profits guaranteed in future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 08, 2017, 10:16:21 AM
I also believe that investing in altcoin is a good idea, and you can even try before the end of the year, who likes to take risks)...I have a premonition...although I try to listen more to the mind...
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
December 08, 2017, 09:56:40 AM
if one knew what doing , investing in altcoin can be more more profitable than bitcoin
Activity: 347
December 08, 2017, 09:39:04 AM
Investment into Altcoin is certainly worth it, but you can’t expect every such option to be great, it is just about right pick, it will do the deal. So, we got to entirely focus on right option. And, that is exactly why I look at DVLP. They are to launch their DVLP Coin, which got excellent reputation and buzz around.

And, the most important part with their concept, which ensures that we always feel at ease with the investment. With their presale to start off in few days, it is the best opportunity to get in with value of $0.025 during the starting phase before it increases.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
December 08, 2017, 08:25:10 AM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?

Altcoin still worth to invest but I believe the right time is next year, this is end of year and many speculations will comes up will make real market not interesting. For now, I only keep my eth for next year and leave another coins. Sell my btc and replace it become currency for safety but will start trade next year. Worth or not is depend how much money ( income ) from your crypto activity? only you can answer that.
Activity: 102
December 08, 2017, 08:17:31 AM
As the price of bitcoin grows higher and higher, common people find it difficult to make an investment into bitcoin. Having the same in mind it's good to invest into altcoins thinking as an opportunity for buying at an lower price, because now most of the altcoins were low in value.
Since bitcoin is increasing or somewhay increases this past few days, buying dump alts will be a great opportunity for us, who knows they will increase soon like other does.
there is some that has a potential but make sure you choose what will be the best for to invest cause there is nothing wrong if you invest in altcoin , cause i believe that it is worth it if you wanted to invest in altcoin but it may depends on where you wanted to invest for.
Activity: 714
December 08, 2017, 08:04:00 AM
I think the altcoin market actually offers better investment opportunity than Bitcoin at the moment. Yes Bitcoin is in an upward trend at the moment but the gains are more modest than can be offered from a good potential alt.

yeah right. there are so many altcoins to choose and to trade resulting for you to make unlimited income but not on bitcoin because bitcoin is only one and you cant possibly trade it to some different pairs just like on altcoins. bitcoin is mainly good for investment because it value tends to grow evenly. @op yes, investing on altcoins is still profitable and will always be profitable, you only have to do is choose the right and most promising one but also i highly suggest is to divide your funds and diversify it on some different kinds of alts , not only alts but also in bitcoin for a much better results but just always keep in mind that altcoins are mainly for longer term of investment and that means you cant expect for quicker results unlike to bitcoin which can be suitable for both short and long term of investment.
Activity: 140
December 08, 2017, 07:55:29 AM
Buy now , the dip is happening
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
December 08, 2017, 07:48:40 AM
I think only part of altcoin is still feasible to invest. such as ethereum. with rising bitcoin prices, adversely affecting altcoin whose exchange rate is down
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 08, 2017, 07:44:32 AM
Yes i think its still work, but it depends in the situation or what coin that you invest. but its still work at all because if altcoin cant work with it why are they still make coins if there not working at all because of bitcoin. think that. thats why i say altcoins  will stay still working at all times.

Question was is still worth and not work! It is not a big mistake, with alt-coins investing worth
and trading work. For now I just invest in alt-coins, some of them, I do not have enough money
to buy all alt-coins that I wish to have.
   Question from creator of this thread is the same as is it still worthy to invest in Bitcoins, it is
worthy to invest in both. I am saying that cause I do both, if I think it is good for me I think it
is good for others too.
Activity: 84
December 08, 2017, 07:38:46 AM
a good strategy of investing a part in Alt coins is helpful but for long term, some of them are now raising well with price and with promoting future
Activity: 126
December 08, 2017, 07:37:21 AM
Investing in the correct altcoins will give you more money than bitcoin nowadays, because although the price of bitcoin is increasing, if you think of it in percentages, the increase is not huge. But some altcoins can even go up by %100 in one day, so you can make more money investing in altcoins than in btc.
Pages:
Jump to: