Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 47. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 04:56:16 AM
There are always ways to make money with altcoins, but it is so speculative, but waiting for a credible advice is like asking on which number to bid at the roulette.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
December 13, 2017, 04:45:34 AM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
Yes altcoin investment is still worth. I earned now many bitcoins because of altcoins. Trading altcoin is also my best source of income. I believe that I can be successful person if I will continue to trade altcoins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 04:18:02 AM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
Though bitcoin is unstoppable,investing in altcoin is still worth but due to lot of scams producing shitcoins, investing in altcoin needs care and enough knowledge about the project and the team first to make sure you're not wasting your money and time.Eth now is growing too at 26.47% while litecoin increases 38.69% at this moment.
Activity: 28
December 13, 2017, 04:03:35 AM
I think it is.

My favourite altcoin right now is Viberate (VIB) because it implements a great bounty program. And I think PoW is the future of cryptocurrencies:

Check it out: https://www.viberate.com/referrals/2ed6b8b9_9588dc25_2edd6fe5
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
December 13, 2017, 04:00:10 AM
I believe this coming year with more liquidity entering the Bitcoin and Altcoin markets, we cans ee great gains coming to quality coins and projects across the board. Of course do remember there are always highs and lows in the markets but if you can catch the trend and the trend is your friend, then investing in both altcoins and bitcoin can gring massive gains if done wisely and correctly.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 13, 2017, 03:56:35 AM
Of course and why not.
Until whenever or at whenever times I think altcoins will still worth for investment that can providing opportunities to gain profit beside of bitcoin.
Essentially we should choose the really right altcoin to be invested with the right time period as well.
Eth, Ripple, Ltc looks so good at this moments.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 13, 2017, 03:12:17 AM

Despite BTC seems unstoppable, invest in Altcoin is never worthless.

Altcoin has a very huge potential go swing upward by multiple fold compare to Big marketcap pioneer coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum or Dash

However, if you would have hold Bitcoin recently, your buying power is consider very strong where you can buy everything cheap
I think it's a very interesting opportunity to buy cheaper and more promising coins for a long term, if there is not enough money for Bitcoin, which already today celebrated its maximum price of an average of $ 15,000.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
December 13, 2017, 02:20:39 AM

Despite BTC seems unstoppable, invest in Altcoin is never worthless.

Altcoin has a very huge potential go swing upward by multiple fold compare to Big marketcap pioneer coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum or Dash

However, if you would have hold Bitcoin recently, your buying power is consider very strong where you can buy everything cheap
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
December 13, 2017, 02:15:39 AM
Waves, Litecoin and Ethereum have been growing. Investing in these coins would be profitable in future. There would be a sharp increase in price of these coins in 2018.
Activity: 406
December 13, 2017, 01:59:41 AM
Investment in altcoin is worth now as all altcoins are at their lowest prices and a sharp up movement is expected any time in all altcoins which will move many altcoins to moon. You can buy Sia coin, Verge, DGB, Ripple as these coins are good and very low priced and big chances of upward movements.
Activity: 406
ALGORY.io Crowdsale starts on 8/12/2017
December 13, 2017, 01:49:42 AM
let's see how bitcoin has stopped the growth and has a light flat , those who bought ALT 2 months ago , now the profit 200% BTC, look at waves, strat, ltc , nem, alts one love
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
December 13, 2017, 01:03:47 AM
Many great altcurrencies outperform BTC after ICO finished and they hit the exchanges. Especially if they get listed on Bittrex or Poloniex. That is a good opportunity for making real money. I would suggest you to check Cybermiles out join their Telegram to keep updated so you can invest into CMTs ones they get listed. Buying great altcoins through small exchanges gives you an opportunity to buy them cheap before they hit the big ones.
But that is only true when you look at the performance of new coins, with the current performance of bitcoin, if you actually look at all the history of bitcoin, it is obvious that bitcoin is the most profitable coin ever created, also the chances of picking the right coin are very low since there are so many projects that it is difficult to distinguish which are scams and which are worth your investment.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
December 12, 2017, 03:22:54 AM
Yes it is, By just looking at the market you will notice that ethcoins already reach  $500 and because of that we all have reason why we should invest also in eth although bitcoin is at the top this ethcoins is also profitable if you have only a small capital.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
December 12, 2017, 03:21:12 AM
In my own opinion, The only altcoin today that is profitable and safe if you are going to invest is ethcoins because i see a lot of people who are very interested in eth coins rather than in other alt coins because the value is increasing faster in the market.
in fact the etherium is very good in price and prospects for the future. But I do not like the forecasts for the etherium plug. The fact is that cats very badly affect the etherium and I can not imagine how this will affect the efficiency.
Activity: 364
December 12, 2017, 02:55:35 AM
In my own opinion, The only altcoin today that is profitable and safe if you are going to invest is ethcoins because i see a lot of people who are very interested in eth coins rather than in other alt coins because the value is increasing faster in the market.
Activity: 462
December 12, 2017, 02:51:22 AM
Investing in cryptocurrency is the best thing right now and in the forseeable future. ICO in particular has been very profitable this year and many top 20 altcoin are going to spin some surprises next year
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 02:47:21 AM
Buy now , the dip is happening

Absolutely yes! I have already bought additional altcoins when they were low in their prices. Now I am watching how fast NEM is growing and see I have done the right choice with it. I’ll buy more Litecoin crypto as well.
Activity: 7
December 09, 2017, 10:09:51 AM
There are many altcoins that have a great potential such as DASH, IOTA, Monero, Litecoin and etc. Bitcoin has nothing but fame and the largest market cap, and one day one of the altcoins may replace it.
Activity: 663
December 09, 2017, 10:01:14 AM
Since November it is not really advisable to long term altcoins as they keep going down. If you want to buy alts. Trade them with their swings and don't hold for long.
Activity: 238
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 09, 2017, 09:54:53 AM
Look at the market now. You can see the recover of the altcoin. ETH, IOTA, Litecoin, NEM, DASH,... most big altcoin have grown again. Therefore, I think you should consider one of them to invest
Pages:
Jump to: