Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 33. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 10:45:41 AM
When viewed from market conditions I think it's time to buy an altcoin and hold it until the bull market returns. I'm sure the bull market will come and make crypto prices rise.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 24, 2018, 10:41:42 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
Investing in today's market is as good as it gets. Even if you invested a bit back you would still be alright.
Yes, altcoins all dropped, yes bitcoin itself dropped a lot. However, you are missing the point that people are who decide what these coins are worth, not some big corporation or some government sector deciding the prices. Hence, YOU are the one who decides which coin worth how much, a coin is valued only at what people think its valued. If you buy now, it will go up, by you I don't mean personally you, I mean all of you.

Moreover, you are afraid it will go down even further, so you don't buy it, when you don't buy it, your fear comes to fruit and it does go down. If you say "omg bitcoin is going to $2k", well it very well might be, if you say "bitcoin will be $50k" and act accordingly, well it just might!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 09:14:55 AM
No one can tell you exactly when will be the best time to invest in altcoins. Now the altcoins have fallen dramatically and can be purchased at a good price, but it is also possible that the market will fall again and we will see prices even lower.
I think it is the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies, because all the cryptocurrencies in this market have fallen to the bottom, I believe it will not fall again, so invest now, you will be able to get huge in the future profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 24, 2018, 09:13:07 AM
No one can tell you exactly when will be the best time to invest in altcoins. Now the altcoins have fallen dramatically and can be purchased at a good price, but it is also possible that the market will fall again and we will see prices even lower.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
August 24, 2018, 09:08:06 AM
Wait a little longer and your patience will be reward as in my opinion another flash drop is about to happen and besides this summer is almost over so people will need money again and stuff like this. If you have a good investment plan you and current prices suits it then for sure you can find good altcoins to pick.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
August 24, 2018, 09:03:47 AM
for us now a good time we do, because now the price is still low, so we patiently wait in some time with a high selling price, so we will also benefit a lot

Sometimes later becomes so lat that it will never come. Just take a example if you buy now at this rate and from tomorrow the bull run happens and btc reaches above 10k so it means many coins will start its rally and if btc do not fall back to 10k for some months you will not be able to buy at present rates.
Activity: 68
August 24, 2018, 09:03:31 AM
Why to delay? the price is low today and who knows it began to rise fast from next hour. So if you really want to buy alts, then don't hesitate and buy coins.
Activity: 190
August 24, 2018, 09:02:19 AM
It's really not a bad idea to invest on crypto now. The reason is simple. Tokens are down now, if one invest now and HODL, definitely when the bull suffixes, we shall smile. Of course it is also very important to look out for a promising token before investing as this is very crucial. As for me, I have actually been investing and I have decided to HODL no matter how long it will take. I am really a die-hard HOLDER who is not too eager to start making money because I'm certain is I HODL it may be favourable in the future.
copper member
Activity: 294
August 24, 2018, 08:48:25 AM
for us now a good time we do, because now the price is still low, so we patiently wait in some time with a high selling price, so we will also benefit a lot
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 24, 2018, 08:46:03 AM
for now I prefer to invest in bitcoin and ethereum which is likely to experience a large increase when the market recovers. for other altcoins it might follow the increase that happened but I think bitcoin and ethereum will experience the biggest increase.
For long term and investment thing, both btc and eth will bring good returns it's a waiting game and hard to find alts that can be good for trading as everything was affected of this downtrend, things will be okay again after Bitcoin find it's way again to run like a bull and everything inside the market will turned to green again.
Activity: 63
August 24, 2018, 08:41:57 AM
If you want to invest in altcoins now is the time I think. The price is going low and soon it will be high enough to get you profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 08:39:55 AM
Don't hesitate to invest right now because this is the right time to invest. Grab the opportunity while the market price is low. It is better to invest right now, it can become profitable.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 08:34:07 AM
for now I prefer to invest in bitcoin and ethereum which is likely to experience a large increase when the market recovers. for other altcoins it might follow the increase that happened but I think bitcoin and ethereum will experience the biggest increase.
Activity: 73
August 24, 2018, 08:32:04 AM
As the current price of altcoins are low, so it is good time to buy coins I think.
Activity: 364
August 24, 2018, 08:21:06 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

Marketcap is currently around $ 200B and the altcoin situation is probably the worst this year. But of course some people think this is an opportunity, because after all the market will fluctuate, and we may be at the lower limit of the crypto marketcap.
If you have some money to invest its was hard to find out whether the price will drop tomorrow or a months later  and buy more coins during that dip, but still its a good thing to buy more in this red market, profit is still a profit in the end of  bear months.
Activity: 70
August 24, 2018, 08:20:04 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

Marketcap is currently around $ 200B and the altcoin situation is probably the worst this year. But of course some people think this is an opportunity, because after all the market will fluctuate, and we may be at the lower limit of the crypto marketcap.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 08:10:41 AM

Invest now always think that it it much better to invest when the price are much lower because you can buy them in a discounted price just like a sale for example. But of you do not have money then dont buy or dont invest because it us not appropriate if you lend money just to invest in these thing. So just buy whenever you have excess money then if you dont then wait
Activity: 490
August 24, 2018, 08:07:48 AM
There is every reason to believe that very soon a very significant growth of all assets will begin. Based on the foregoing, we can assume that now is the most promising time for buying coins. Perhaps in a few weeks you will not be able to buy anything as cheaply as now.
Activity: 224
August 24, 2018, 08:07:25 AM
If you are going to invest for a long term I investment then I can suggest you can buy now while the prices of alts are quite low but not moving. And if you are going to have a short term investment then this time is not advisable.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 08:04:03 AM
It is impossible to tell you the exact time of market recovery. Right now all the coins price are low. So think carefully in which coin you want to take risk. You should split your money in various projects.
If you aren't afraid to risk your money,  absolutely today is the best time for investing since all coins are in cheap.  But only be sure that you study first it's market history to see if it have good market before or not, cause a lot of crypto currencies around and some of them are just buried for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: