Pages:
Author

Topic: invest on altcoin - page 15. (Read 3962 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 04:33:47 PM
Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?
I look forward to invest in top 10 altcoin in coinmarketcap because they have potential to grow and you can also trade it in short term and long term. It will also increase the probability that you will get a sure profit.
in fact, there is nothing to wait for, because today there is a good chance for investment in any crypto currency. You can now buy at the best price all the top coins, because it is possible in the near future the market will be painted green and the prices fly to the moon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 04:20:53 PM
I look forward to invest in top 10 altcoin in coinmarketcap because they have potential to grow and you can also trade it in short term and long term. It will also increase the probability that you will get a sure profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 03:29:17 PM
In my opinion you should invest in the Altcoins. Because they are so cheap and influenced by Bitcoin so you should take advantage of this. In addition, when market volatility Altcoins is capable of causing mutations based on Bitcoin.
Altcoin is indeed very good for investment, we must be careful in choosing it because many altcoins don't grow. we can choose Altcoin that we want in the market freely because there are so many altcoins on the market but if you want to invest more safely then my advice is that you have to invest in coins that are at the top of the market.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 03:23:02 PM
yes now perfect time to investment in cryoto because market huge falling, so if you invest in alt then you could get much profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
September 19, 2018, 03:13:43 PM
It all depends on our personalities, but I hope to be able to invest as much as possible in BCH-ETH because BCH-ETH has good potential for crypto's future,
Activity: 280
yamzu
September 19, 2018, 03:08:34 PM
Hello. The best variant, which I can suggest to you in is the NEO and ETH. They just looks good for holding and will grow in next months.
Activity: 280
September 19, 2018, 02:45:20 PM
Check $DNR Denarious. They are preparing really good thing, already on github. At those prices its a steel, low cap with a lot of upside potential
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
September 19, 2018, 01:36:12 PM
If you are inexperienced person in crypto world, I suggest to invest / buy alt coin which is popular in market. You can buy Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and other. I choose ethereum because it is the best alt coin
Altcoins are also good for investment. Their are so many altcoin are present which have good market value and also suitable for investment. In my opinion Ethereum is good for investment. Because its market price is good. And another thing is it is less volatile. Which means their is no more fluctuations in its price. So it is perfect for both long term and short-term investment. Ethereum is also accept by many multimillion companies and this thing also help it to increase its market price. Except Ethereum Ripple and Litecoin is also good for investment but they are not as much as profitable like Ethereum.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
September 19, 2018, 01:11:31 PM

I am investing and holding some of tokens which are based to XEM power.

Loyalcoin and pundiX they are really have the bright future in cryptocurrency and the world.

Also i have some utrust which i bought at 390 sats each and Atlant tokens at 400 sats.

i think this coins will be good and have a great project to implement.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
September 19, 2018, 01:08:43 PM

ETH is my first basic choice for investment in altcoin . As ETH has been the most consistent altcoin in the market so that's why most of the forum members believe in ETH that it will reach new heights soon and could beat BTC in trading and transactions so this believe charges me to invest in ETH and hold it for future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
September 19, 2018, 01:02:09 PM
Investments in altcoyins still have a great potential. Many projects are only at the beginning of their development and for this I think that they can grow strongly in the future but not all projects will be successful.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
September 19, 2018, 12:55:01 PM
I think that now is a good time to invest in altcoins.I'm investing in some altcoins because I believe  Ethereum, EOS, Waves, Litecoin, Dash, Neo are the best coins, These coins have a strong and reliable team and I believe crypto market recover himself very soon.
Activity: 322
September 19, 2018, 12:41:48 PM
There are so many altcoins in which are available at very low price at this time and if you can choose some best altcoins for investment then you be will get huge returns. as per my opinion Ethereum, Neo, Monero are best altcoins to invest at this time.
Activity: 773
September 19, 2018, 12:38:09 PM
Because it is the altcoins that can give a profit. Bitcoin will not give you that much. Even if bitcoin grows 10 times, imagine the market capitalization. Altcoins will make 20-30 X. But there is a downside, they also fall in price.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 12:29:57 PM
In addition to knowing which coins will be invested in 2018 to 2019, we must always consider the right time to invest. Always pay attention to the graph of the coin that you will invest. The graph will always give you an idea. People who want to invest must always look for a peak because this will always produce the perfect "bears" to buy.

Do not buy in large quantities and do it gradually when prices go down and have a goal to buy more because prices fall deeper. You can also choose to wait until prices settle and look for signs of recovery, then you buy!
Activity: 191
September 19, 2018, 12:24:16 PM
Ethereum is the third largest coin in the world after Bitcoin and Ripple. Initially Ethereum was able to sit in the second position until the end of December yesterday. Unfortunately Ripple managed to head Ethereum's position.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
September 19, 2018, 12:20:40 PM
Looking to invest in IOSToken, Zilla and Request Token.
After thoroughly reading about these coins, I feel these are the ones which have good potential.
Their team, their vision, and the project are good contenders for long term growth and I am looking to hold them for at least a year before calculating my returns.
Activity: 608
September 19, 2018, 12:14:37 PM
There is a lot for long-term investment in crypto currencies. I have several altcoin candidates that I believe in the future. it is Ethereum, Litecoin, Waves, ADA, stellar, ripple, NEO, EOS, TRX, and NEM. I chose this because it is in the top 100 in the CMC. and this means that altcoins have a high trading volume. so in my opinion this altcoin is good for future investment.
Activity: 293
September 19, 2018, 12:09:01 PM
In my opinion you should invest in the Altcoins. Because they are so cheap and influenced by Bitcoin so you should take advantage of this. In addition, when market volatility Altcoins is capable of causing mutations based on Bitcoin.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
September 19, 2018, 12:03:08 PM

So far Top 100 tokens are still viable for good returns. Neo, Ethereum and EOS are still my top picks within the Top 100. For long term investments, token which involves storage, power, artificial intelligence and other utility will have promising gain but I guarantee you it will be filled with so much FUD since the time required to get this token up and running will scare away "to the moon and when binance? holders".
Pages:
Jump to: