Pages:
Author

Topic: invest on altcoin - page 16. (Read 3962 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 04:46:29 AM
investing in altcoins during ICO, it is possible that coins will rise when you first enter the market. This is what I often do to get profit at ICO and prove to be very profitable. And monitor that ICO provides pre-sales bonuses.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 07:58:16 PM
I hope that Altcoin can generate a lot of profit. I am currently still holding a coin and plans to add my coins. Coins that I want is the ETH since these coins have great opportunities. The price is now being down and this is a very good opportunity to buy it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 07:57:49 PM
Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?
At this moment that the market is continuously falling, not all altcoins would be a good investment especially those that are newly listed in the market which are highly affected by the market downtrend. Choose only those that are already having a large market volume and popularity because those coins are having a higher chance to recover compared to those that are not popular.
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 07:54:43 PM
The market is at its lowest level since 2017. Long-term investment in some altcoins. I think you should choose the top 10 coins on coinmarketcap. A safe choice will be profitable when the market recovers. And ETH will be the first choice, because ETH prices are very low. I believe ETH will soon rise again.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
September 16, 2018, 07:50:12 PM
Given the current market situation, investing in Altcoin is best done with long-term investments. In my opinion, I would choose LTC, ETH, XRP, EOS, NEO ...
All altcoins are in dump deeply including the leading coin ETH. It is hard to imagine how it came into that and lots of people losing. We could say, that is the reality about crypto today and more changes happen as the adoption of it in the community moving wide and open. We expect more changes in the future as the world keep on rolling.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 07:45:40 PM
while the price is low I bought ETH. I think that the ETH is the most promising coin and will bring me profit
Activity: 103
September 16, 2018, 01:44:04 PM
In my opinion a very good investment ETH, EOS, ADA, XLM, NEO. These coins will evolve and become more and more famous in the world. After 2 years you will get a huge profit

My choice is NEO, ethereum, cardano. By this coin, I trust and invest for a long time. I think all the projects will be successful
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
September 16, 2018, 01:42:17 PM
In my opinion a very good investment ETH, EOS, ADA, XLM, NEO. These coins will evolve and become more and more famous in the world. After 2 years you will get a huge profit
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
September 16, 2018, 01:32:29 PM

I am currently looking forward to invest in: Ethereum amd Litecoin.
Both the coins have shown tremendous acceptance in the financial market since their origin and also have great statistics.
Ethereum has the potential to be the best coin out there and cross the $700 mark easily in the next two months. Similarly, Litecoin has shown quite stability over the past four years and has one of the best development teams behind it. It is a good coin to invest in.
Activity: 152
September 16, 2018, 01:18:55 PM
I invest in these coins NEM, NEO, ETH, EOS. These coins are the growing price again. I hope these coins will bring me a big profit at this end of the month.
Activity: 170
September 16, 2018, 01:09:13 PM
I decided on investing in the Top 20 Altcoins. Because they fell 2-3 times stronger than Bitcoin himself!)  Cool
Activity: 224
September 16, 2018, 11:06:38 AM
in fact there are many options in this regard. But I need to be very careful. Because there are too many frauds.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
September 16, 2018, 11:06:19 AM
If i have enough money from now i will chose ethereum ofcourse because its low price from now. Until now it has not already recover its price so its a opportunity to invest in ethereum.
Activity: 154
September 16, 2018, 10:58:15 AM
only in those who are in the top 10 because others have already sank in 100-300 times, I'm not ready for such losses
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 10:45:05 AM
Given the current market situation, investing in Altcoin is best done with long-term investments. In my opinion, I would choose LTC, ETH, XRP, EOS, NEO ...
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
September 16, 2018, 10:42:16 AM
I am more interested in ico, than having to hold an altcoin for a long time, but I saved in NEO and Stellar for the long term
Activity: 9
September 16, 2018, 10:14:23 AM
looking at market conditions if you want to invest buying long-term bitcoin can be suggested, or maybe for investment now ethereum can be an option between altcoins, see the second eth rank after bitcoin
Activity: 238
September 16, 2018, 10:02:29 AM
Collision with difficulties in life is an important aspect, so we can achieve working on something. There are always solutions to problems. The result of your company is like. Further development will lead to success. The most important thing is to work on it. Good luck to you in your work! Cheesy Grin
Activity: 448
September 16, 2018, 10:00:21 AM
now for this a good time because prices are not so high and it will be beneficial to many people with such investment
Activity: 98
September 16, 2018, 09:58:13 AM
A lot of altcoins are available in the market and that too at pretty low prices. Most of the alts are down around 80% from their all time highs they made during last bull run. So just go ahead and look to invest ion top 20 altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: