Pages:
Author

Topic: invest on altcoin - page 11. (Read 3961 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
October 10, 2018, 04:26:03 AM
I think it depends on where you are good but it's best to invest in altcoin especially altcoin in investing because of the ico-sized risky specs especially if it's a shame to buy your coin in ico so be careful of buy ico because not all legit scams are also worth the money for investing in altcoins because not all legit.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 04:21:37 AM
there are many choices of altcoins to invest. It is very profitable if you really can choose altcoins that are potentially good. One of the potential good altcoins is Ethereum. I really believe in ethereum, for me ethereum is an altcoin that can be relied upon even though the price is now decreasing, but I'm sure by the end of this year Ethereum will rebound.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
October 10, 2018, 03:59:14 AM
Cryptocurrencies are a unique phenomenon, many people are interested in investing crypto because they hope to be successful and get rich in a short time, as long as we dare to make the right decisions we will succeed if we invest in crypto.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 10, 2018, 03:52:22 AM
I now hope to invest in more innovative new altcoins, and I think these altcoins should have a stable team and innovative products, not some plagiarism!
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 03:49:12 AM
I think that the best altcoins to buy now is from the top 10, my choice for today Ethereum, EOS, Ripple,Neo, Stellar interest in these coins is growing I hope and will increase their price in the future.
The coin that you say is indeed a coin that has great potential in my opinion coins will soon increase and grow well. indeed the market often fluctuates and coins  Ethereum, EOS, NEO, Ripple is often up and down now but I am sure that in the future it will be very useful. When prices are low, use the time to buy as much as possible and wait until prices rise high then release and you can get big profits.
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 03:40:27 AM
I think that the best altcoins to buy now is from the top 10, my choice for today Ethereum, EOS, Ripple,Neo, Stellar interest in these coins is growing I hope and will increase their price in the future.
Activity: 532
October 10, 2018, 02:19:12 AM
from the start I was more happy with altcoin, especially ethereum. and some other coins. Besides being more varied. the users are quite a lot too. and from this ETH there are many benefits and projects that appear and succeed. although it is fluctuating, if you are smart in making decisions, all can be minimized. basically investing in altcoin remains a good choice.
Activity: 490
October 10, 2018, 01:53:00 AM
My favorite Altcoin only refers to ethereum because of the many ico that continue to use as a payment process make me sure that in the future the exchange rate can experience a rapid increase and maximum income is very wide open.
Activity: 69
October 10, 2018, 12:53:41 AM
I am looking only at ethereum for investment at altcoin so far, many altcoin I can't trust because still lower profit for investment. Ethereum right now at lower price and best chance to invest with eth and take profit later when ethereum is growing up.
Ethereum is currently very low in price and if you want to buy it now is the right time to buy as much as possible. because Ethereum is very good for long-term investment, and the right choice if you choose Ethereum. I am sure the market will soon recover and can rise higher so you can make big profits if you can survive and wait until prices rise high.
Activity: 219
October 10, 2018, 12:51:04 AM
I think this is the time for ETH investment. we can buy and save it. because you believe that in the beginning of 2019 prices will increase again ... there are still investors and various kinds of parties looking for ... hopefully that can be true
Activity: 532
October 10, 2018, 12:37:29 AM
I am looking only at ethereum for investment at altcoin so far, many altcoin I can't trust because still lower profit for investment. Ethereum right now at lower price and best chance to invest with eth and take profit later when ethereum is growing up.
Activity: 62
October 10, 2018, 12:25:29 AM
Investing altcoin top 20 on CMC is the safest option. Currently, the cryptographic market is stabilizing.BTC is priced from 6k5 - 6k6, Pumps or dumps haven't been identified. . For myself, I am investing heavily in NEO and EOS.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
October 10, 2018, 12:16:37 AM
Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?

for me ethereum and ADA is the best choice now
i believe both are good and have a bright future my friend
when the bull coming up, i believe both altcoins will growing in good movements
regards
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
October 09, 2018, 11:48:13 PM
Investment is very important to make a better future, now there are many choices for investment and cryptocurrencies are good investment alternatives because they can make our money grow faster
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
October 09, 2018, 11:41:20 PM
Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?

At the moment I only have two altcoins as my investment. The first CAS (Cashaa) and second UBC (Ubcoin) .

Cashaa built its infrastructure on the blockchain and utilizes artificial intelligence to power mainstream adoption for financial products and  Ubcoin Marketplace — the next leap forward for Ubank, leading mobile payments app in Eastern Europe. Now with Ethereum blockchain, exchange-traded UBC cryptocurrency, and peer-to-peer smart contracts for buying and selling goods for cryptocurrency.

Both have great potential with a great team and clear goals.
Activity: 494
October 09, 2018, 11:37:44 PM
I think it's a good thing to invest in altcoin profitable yet but not just altcoin buying or just wanting because you can lose it if you want to invest in altcoin to check first well or check it out so you will not lose the investment you want to make sure to buy it so you can earn a fortune somewhere to buy a good altcoin.

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 09, 2018, 11:36:25 PM
After analyzing the market conditions right now, I can advise investing. Market conditions are very supportive because of all the coins in the State is down. We must capitalize on this condition, and I recommend you to buy the ETH and BTC. Of the two the coins all coins are very potent and have the fans very much.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
October 09, 2018, 11:30:22 PM
There are too many altcoins to choose from and most of it are not for longterm so you must choose wisely because you may lose your investment. If you want to invest choose the one that is already have a reputation and on top 10 rankings on marketcap, my suggestion is Ethereum.
Activity: 165
October 09, 2018, 11:26:12 PM
I find that there are now coins about music that are growing well and have a high user base. I like the way the Cyber FM works and i am investing in it.
Activity: 294
October 09, 2018, 11:05:30 PM
There are many types of altcoint popping up, but not all altcoints are worth investing in, choose altcoint which if you give you an advantage for the future, for example ethereum coint is good and has the potential to be made an investment
Pages:
Jump to: