Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest only in active projects - page 2. (Read 24495 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
April 25, 2023, 07:12:14 PM
even if I were an investor, I would definitely choose an active project and avoid inactive projects, because it is very important that the team and project developers provide new news or developments from the project they are investing in

Mate, the problem is not all of active projects will become a success project in the future.
For example, there are many active meme coin projects out there, but im not sure those projects will last long.
true, being active just one of many cause that could make a project succeed but definitely not the real deterministic factor that gonna make it certain this project gonna succeed.
one could be an active project but still fail anyway because they've got no quality whatsoever. so I agree, not all active project could become success.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
April 25, 2023, 04:31:10 PM
even if I were an investor, I would definitely choose an active project and avoid inactive projects, because it is very important that the team and project developers provide new news or developments from the project they are investing in

Mate, the problem is not all of active projects will become a success project in the future.
For example, there are many active meme coin projects out there, but im not sure those projects will last long.
Experienced traders do not typically endorse meme coins. If you choose to invest in them, do so with caution and only with funds that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
April 25, 2023, 12:18:42 PM

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
April 25, 2023, 12:05:20 PM
Actually, the list of dead coins is short. There are so many dead projects out there that may never see the light of day again. As for doge, I don't know, I just don't have the feeling that it will do well again.
Like I said, it's just my personal opinion though, and I could be wrong.
I  think you need to know how to identify dead coins cause doge does not look like dead coins to me although I can't recommend it for purchase to anyone.
To identify potential dead coins in the cryptocurrency market, consider researching the team's recent contributions and relationship, checking for recent updates on the project platform, analyzing trading volume and liquidity, assessing community engagement, and reviewing the historical price performance, especially if there is a prolonged price decline
Activity: 1484
Merit: 393
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
April 25, 2023, 11:49:30 AM
I'm always like you.  I watch the progress of each project and see how their traffic and trade are.  Because if they have good trading charts even if the price is still low then I believe the project will be successful and may even hit the moon.  By this time I had invested heavily in TRX.  I agree with your statement that Doge is unique.  And I believe Doge will be one of my best investments in the future.
Activity: 349
Merit: 27
Ultimate Launchpad on TON
April 25, 2023, 11:14:11 AM
Exactly if reasonable investing in dead altcoins without development may not be a wise decision, for Dogecoin I don't think it's completely without development. Well, have a look at the Dogecoin Community which is very active in promoting its use and increasing its adoption, and there are recent developments such as the integration of Dogecoin into the Ethereum blockchain via Wraped Dogecoin (WDOGE).
Activity: 357
Merit: 3
Chainjoes.com
April 25, 2023, 10:48:26 AM
That is the major challenge here in cryptocurrency industries market investment, I lost many coin's as a result of no liquidity and delisted from the exchange as a result of rug bull, and my new strategy of buying any coin must be listed on top 10 cryptocurrency exchange platform and also been active in telegram group for any given update or information applies.
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
April 25, 2023, 05:22:16 AM
Actually, the list of dead coins is short. There are so many dead projects out there that may never see the light of day again. As for doge, I don't know, I just don't have the feeling that it will do well again.
Like I said, it's just my personal opinion though, and I could be wrong.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 250
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 24, 2023, 05:04:10 PM
an active project indicates a balanced supply and demand, and this means that the project is very positive in terms of interest, no one wants to invest in a passive project, unless he really believes in the potential of the project later, but not everyone wants to take risks that big, therefore an active project is more desirable
When a project is no longer active, it is better for us to leave the project because there is a huge risk of loss if we continue to hope for a passive project, even though previously some of the projects given on the start page had good productivity at the start of the launch, but now the project it's dead, so like you said we should only go into projects that are still active because we can keep track of the progress of the tokens.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
April 24, 2023, 03:45:39 PM
Hello. I've noticed a very fashionable trend lately. I have already encountered more than five times personally, that is, I took part. And heard from people I know so many times. A project comes out with a specific plan and supposedly an almost finished product. They rock the project, involve users and then offer to purchase their own nft. And then they just disappear
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
April 24, 2023, 01:30:31 PM
an active project indicates a balanced supply and demand, and this means that the project is very positive in terms of interest, no one wants to invest in a passive project, unless he really believes in the potential of the project later, but not everyone wants to take risks that big, therefore an active project is more desirable
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 13, 2023, 11:32:20 AM
Pub coin launches today on BSC, developers are proven to be active and create innovative utility.

Utility #1 is live on launch - blockchain slot machines - the results are generated on-chain, fully random and winners get upto 10x their $PUB bet.

Theyve also created their own Staking platform and their own NFT platform that stores 100% of data on-chain unlike any other NFTs at the moment which just store the URL of an image on-chain.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
April 13, 2023, 10:45:10 AM
Activity: 1386
Merit: 107
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 13, 2023, 10:33:18 AM
It is pretty normal for an investor to choose an active project to put venture with but not just active but a promising as well. This year AI projects seems be the trend setter, so any AI project would be a good opportunities to partake with. As gentle reminder that DYOR will always be the first thing to do before investing.
So what do you expect from an AI project? It seems that AI projects haven't really been hype yet because I haven't found any hype AI projects yet. I think since ARB came retroactive projects and projects related to layers are preferable to projects with any concept.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
April 13, 2023, 10:00:31 AM
It is pretty normal for an investor to choose an active project to put venture with but not just active but a promising as well. This year AI projects seems be the trend setter, so any AI project would be a good opportunities to partake with. As gentle reminder that DYOR will always be the first thing to do before investing.
Activity: 419
Merit: 252
Crashgambler.io - Crash Gambling Guide
April 12, 2023, 06:46:47 AM
This chart really speaks alot. It will be good to get it updated frequently. It's very important to follow up on any projects you invest into. Sometimes a seemingly dead project can rise but not always. Doge is only enjoying Elon's influence after all everyone wants to make profit.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
April 11, 2023, 02:50:19 PM
DOGE is just a meme coin and hype because of Elon Musk, in my opinion it's better for you to invest in Ethereum than DOGE, because it's safer and definitely gives you profit, so you don't need to hesitate or be afraid to invest in Ethereum and of course the project from Ethereum is very good and popular.
Actually, Dogecoin is good as a memecoin, it's just being romanticized by Elon and many traders and scalpers that like to have quick profits.
When it was not yet that popular because of Elon, it's living good and the community really likes it.
We have preferences in investing in the market, I like ETH and I'll agree to you but you'll see people that will dislike that suggestion of yours because they have doge and it's possible that they've bought it while it's on its peak price.
Agree with what you said, before I owned this asset even though I did get profit from the results of the Elon pump because thanks to him I got quite a big profit but now I don't look back at this coin.
When a coin already has a lot of drama, like what doge always creates, the risk is clearly getting bigger and I don't want to try my luck with a coin like this, even though I've gotten quite a big profit before that doesn't mean I can take advantage of momentum like that again because it's a risk for coins that always pump suddenly like this will only make a dump too which is quite felt and unexpected.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 100
Combo Network
April 11, 2023, 02:39:45 PM
yes, investing in projects that are actively developing and active through social media will make trading or investing in the crypto world very comfortable,
but if you are determined to invest in altcoins without their development and activity then your risk of being hit by a rug pull will be very large.
so don't make a mistake, especially now that the bear market is still very strong.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
April 11, 2023, 12:10:26 PM
My view While it is important to invest in an active project with ongoing development, it is also important to carefully consider any investment decision before making it due to many factors that must be looked at as well as factors such as market trends, adoption rate and overall project objectives at the moment. decide where to invest.
Yes, I think it correlates with the activity of a project that has a vision, for example, we can make it on paper and adoption will increase if the project goes according to the trend, so paying attention to the feasibility of a project, we have to see if the development is active or not, after that, then we will see fundamentally either the white paper or the community as our benchmark in determining where we should invest. I agree that you shouldn't choose random altcoin projects even though their development is quite active because it turns out that there are some that are frauds or scams that have a long life, so all of them also need to be considered. But Altcoins are like, very potentially scam or you could say assets that have a higher risk.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 3
April 11, 2023, 11:51:39 AM
It is a very good idea to invest in active projects than new projects because there are more secured and safer. Though there are some new projects that have good plans and have potentials to make it in the crypto-currency market. But i personally prefer to invest more in active and less in new ones to avoid loss and maximize profits.
Pages:
Jump to: