Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest only in active projects - page 30. (Read 24495 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
December 11, 2018, 11:30:55 PM
Here is a good sourche to decide which altcoin to invest in. I would never buy a dead altcoin with no development except Doge. Doge is unique and will be successful without much development.

Source: https://twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/1068856384983363585?s=21

dead alts are:

- Verge
- Holochain
- Bitcoin Private
- Pundi X
- Poet
- Decentraland (MANA)
Yes, it is true that we must choose projects that have development and innovation. Because only projects that have this outcome will end successfully. In my opinion we must be smart in determining the direction of the investment we have. Indeed this is not easy, but when we can analyze and try to discuss with some friends in the forum, it is very possible to be able to help ourselves in choosing the right project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 11:25:19 PM
It turned out that the market was still accepting the Doge so there were still many who held it, especially the Doge enthusiasts too much, I think Doge was able to develop because of the interest and holders who run it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 11:01:26 PM
I have good experience with DOGE coins because it gives me an advantage. At first, I wasn't so sure about this coin, but the price went up and I got a profit. And for now, I often invest in active coins. If the coin isn't active, I think it's very risky.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
December 11, 2018, 10:54:59 PM
Doge very different with the other even though the movement is monotonous and even sometimes moving at a high price only once a year. But sometimes I have a desire for new innovations that might make the movement more good. And btw xlm is also good for the long-term. I more believe stellar for long-term investment because very rapidly once its development from year to year.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 564
December 11, 2018, 10:40:08 PM
Actually, the list of dead coins can go to thousands and many more coming, this is one of the reasons why we have a slow down of investment from new ICO because the previous ICO did not live to expectation and now are considered dead coins and maybe those deads are now running a new ICO in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
December 11, 2018, 10:13:11 PM
Invest in Lisk as i see then now 1 usd and they were at some point in 2017 like 30 usd , so 30X they can go for sure if market is back to super active. but if you take bitcoins they they will go like 15000 usd max which is 5X of now.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 574
December 11, 2018, 10:08:36 PM
if you provide a link where do you see these statistics?
I also agree that doge is a unique coin, because it has proven to last until now, so there is no need to doubt the quality.

Yeah, definitely Doge is still a good investment. Remember a lot of gambling sites are accepting it and players prefer Doge because its fast and the fees are really low.

Perhaps its better to stick at the top 10 coins right now, putting your money in shitcoins are a lot riskier. Just go with ETH, XRP or even LTC for long term, there's no way that you can go wrong with those coins.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
December 11, 2018, 10:03:45 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/comments/a1tjpo/development_on_most_altcoins_has_seen_drastic/
https://i.redd.it/wk58adpeoh121.jpg

I also agree that doge is a unique coin, because it has proven to last until now, so there is no need to doubt the quality.
Dogecoin is exceptional. It's never been dead though its lead devs abandoned the coin already. There's one unique thing that makes doge to survive this market and last time it was pumped so Dogecoin is one of the most immortal coin, alive and still kicking without an active development but has active adoption.  Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC
December 11, 2018, 09:57:36 PM
Here is a good sourche to decide which altcoin to invest in. I would never buy a dead altcoin with no development except Doge. Doge is unique and will be successful without much development.

dead alts are:

- Verge
- Holochain
- Bitcoin Private
- Pundi X
- Poet
- Decentraland (MANA)

About active projects, CoinBundle reunites the top 20 coins to be purchased as bundles.
Bundle investment has been started by CoinBundle, then followed by Coinbase.
It makes investment easier, because it automatically haves a portfolio (bundle) to invest on.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
December 11, 2018, 09:34:53 PM
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
December 11, 2018, 08:34:54 PM
Thanks for the graphic. Vechain, Ontology, Digibyte seems quite cool. I'm not sure about Neo though, it has transaction problems that they haven't solved for months. I hope they will solve it.
Activity: 321
Merit: 20
December 11, 2018, 08:30:38 PM
Here is a good source to decide which altcoin to invest in. I would never buy a dead altcoin with no development except Doge. Doge is unique and will be successful without much development.

dead alts are:

- Verge
- Holochain
- Bitcoin Private
- Pundi X
- Poet
- Decentraland (MANA)
Pages:
Jump to: