Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 121. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 05:51:23 PM
Investment is best if you have the money and you are willing to take the risks, While the Payment of bounty depends on the success of Project inquestion,
Bounties may not pay you ask promised even when they are successfully reached their hardcap. The best way to make money is going for investment.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
March 04, 2018, 05:39:12 PM
For the long term I prefer to invest on a crypto but for the short term, I prefer to follow various bounty to earn regular income both per week and per month because bounty though could be the best way to make a profit.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
March 04, 2018, 05:32:12 PM
I combine this two activities: do bounty tasks. receive tokens,  hokd them or sell and invest i n another different (more promising) projects)))
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 04:44:51 PM
You could do both. Sometimes easyer buy tokens, sometemes do bounty quest. Basicly it depands of your free time.
Activity: 234
March 04, 2018, 03:21:51 PM
Both, since these are completely different spheres of activity and they do not interfere with each other, I can safely engage in both.
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
March 04, 2018, 03:14:31 PM
I prefer to combine both of these activities, because I do not do too much investment, they do not require it, but the bounty have to spend a lot of time. In the end, I get pretty good earnings.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 02:54:01 PM
In my opinion, I would advise that, to kick start , you can Start with bounty programs while you learn how to invest strategically with the help of quality research.

Always do your due diligence before you invest.

My candid advise
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Express Gratitude With Merit
March 04, 2018, 02:41:00 PM
Yeah, I agree with previous comments. I think if you don't have money to invest (as the majority of people on this forum, especially beginners), then participation in bounty campaigns is the best option to raise initial capital. But if you already have money, then, I think, it is wise to do both. You can invest in projects that you think are going to be successful and profitable, and at the same time, while you are waiting for the income from your investments, you can take part in some promising ICO projects. Especially if you are a Member or a Full Member on Bitcointalk with solid accounts on main social networks, it won't be hard for you to participate in them at all, but your earnings will be significant.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
March 04, 2018, 02:30:34 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

lol, What a great way in advertising an ICO, haha. But anyways, regarding the question, I honestly do prefer to do both trading and investing altogether since I do not want to be limited into just a single way of earning. I really do want to maximize what I can get to earn every year which is why I do as much work as I can depending on the free time I have when I do not have work offline. I often ask myself; Why do only a single job when you still have time to do another and a few more?
The fact is that you need to answer honestly not only to the public, but to yourself, that the crypto currency gives good opportunities, And it is equally possible to do without real work. I'm just engaged in crypto currency, investing or trading in the market.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
March 04, 2018, 02:27:45 PM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

lol, What a great way in advertising an ICO, haha. But anyways, regarding the question, I honestly do prefer to do both trading and investing altogether since I do not want to be limited into just a single way of earning. I really do want to maximize what I can get to earn every year which is why I do as much work as I can depending on the free time I have when I do not have work offline. I often ask myself; Why do only a single job when you still have time to do another and a few more?
Activity: 154
March 04, 2018, 02:18:42 PM
I prefer to do bounty campaigns, as it grows my capital. In a couple of months I will be able to focus on investing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
March 04, 2018, 02:15:37 PM
I love bounties because they are risk free.  The problem is that they take up time, so now, I have to work on figuring out a way to fit them into my busy schedule. It is a trick balancing act, but, only picking the most promising projects and talking with others about why you are doing bounties and potential upside of it makes it easier

Investments are fun too, but they cost $$$ Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 02:12:55 PM
I am very surprised by such questions, especially when people ask and try to decide and choose exactly one thing. People do not be stupid choose both options and act, because now these options are and tomorrow they simply will not be. Be smarter.
Activity: 518
March 04, 2018, 02:08:29 PM
Hello!

I already have a very large investment experience so I prefer to invest. Some of the bounties campaigns are really interesting but I also investing in coins and most of them are growing.
Activity: 378
March 04, 2018, 12:59:42 PM
with good and potential ICO i will do both invest&bounty to increase number of good coin holding
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
March 04, 2018, 12:49:44 PM
Investing is always best one as compared to the bounty.If you had choose bounty ,before that you need to check it thoroughly .From my knowledge,most of the bounty are legit.But in investing,you can choose any coin based on your wish.Bitcoin is always the best coin to inverse your hard earned dollars.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
March 04, 2018, 12:43:28 PM
It depends on your situation. If you had enough money i suggest you to invest instead of joining bounty. But if you don't have enough money you can join bounty and collect some coins to invest later. Because when you invest, you can get some added bonus on your first buy.

This is true if we can do both. Why not do investing and bounty. If we have extra money to use for investment why not use it to increase our holdings aside from doing bounty work. It's just a matter of doing research about our target project so we can win a lot from this.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 12:26:29 PM
Invest. Because you can buy a new token and win

Win if you choose the right ico project but if not then your capital is in dangerous.
You will be ok with lose if you are good money manager because if not good maybe you use the hard money and lose it for investment so you will regret about what you did.
Activity: 110
Merit: 4
March 04, 2018, 12:22:04 PM
It depends on your situation. If you had enough money i suggest you to invest instead of joining bounty. But if you don't have enough money you can join bounty and collect some coins to invest later. Because when you invest, you can get some added bonus on your first buy.
Activity: 14
March 04, 2018, 12:20:18 PM
Actually, both is a good way to earn some profit but as for me, participating in bounty campaigns is referable since i don't have much to spare. I have limited financial capacity as of the moment so i earn coins thru bounty campaigns and it is actually great.
Jump to: