Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 120. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
March 05, 2018, 07:35:26 AM
Last week's bounty payouts transferred
Main Bounty amount: 33,526.00 ZIG
Referral Bounty amount : 1,069.30 ZIG

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 07:34:33 AM
Why don't you do both?
I participate in bounty campaigns, but also when I find a potencial good project I invest in it.
For me, bounty campaigns are something that you could do in your free time, but investments are something that you are doing for money  Grin

Hah, true, you can do both!
Activity: 364
March 05, 2018, 07:31:25 AM
Actually we can do both if we really want to and it doesn't take much of our time anyway. What i usually do it to join an ICO project then invested my rewards and if i got spare money for the month then i will invest more in an ICO that i think will be a successful one. So far, i am doing good with what i do and so happy with the outcome.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 07:31:15 AM
I just started doing this Bitcoin thing and right now I'm doing campaigns to get acquainted and learn some more. Once I get enough earnings from campaigns and I see potential in actually buying coins, then I might just do. I think doing both is fine if you have money to spare.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 07:26:52 AM
I prefer bounty because i dont have money to start investing. So i work by joining bounty campaign and then i get paid.
Activity: 70
March 05, 2018, 07:22:48 AM
Why don't you do both?
I participate in bounty campaigns, but also when I find a potencial good project I invest in it.
For me, bounty campaigns are something that you could do in your free time, but investments are something that you are doing for money  Grin
Activity: 292
March 05, 2018, 07:18:44 AM
I prefer bounty because the risk is smaller even though the profit earned is not as big as investment.
March 05, 2018, 07:11:24 AM
very good company, my friends spoke for it, and take part, I think, too, to go)) Smiley

Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 06:37:44 AM

I can both say that you have to invest in those markets, but you can find a resource from the bounty while doing them, and also it is fun and educational to visit the forum. You can get very good investment advice
Activity: 66
March 05, 2018, 06:05:52 AM
very good company, my friends spoke for it, and take part, I think, too, to go)) Smiley
March 05, 2018, 05:52:55 AM
I go for bounty because I just waste my time, I dont want to loose my money.

True! But no risk - no money
Activity: 64
March 05, 2018, 12:31:45 AM
I go for bounty because I just waste my time, I dont want to loose my money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 12:29:45 AM
I prefer Bounty if you can not afford to loose that amount of money youre working hard of. Bounty becase you just have to promote and yo'll get rewrded with this tokens. USe that token to invest instead of cashing it out. That way it will triple or somehow earn its value later on for you to enjoy.
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
March 04, 2018, 08:44:48 PM
with good and potential ICO i will do both invest&bounty to increase number of good coin holding
If I really did find a good project, I mean a project with a high likelihood of success, I would not hesitate to invest, because if we choose the right project, investment will be a very profitable thing
Activity: 333
March 04, 2018, 08:36:02 PM
Well if you don't have any capital to start much better to hunt for bounties.There are lot of bounties advertised on this forum just be patience and you will rewarded  more than the thing that you invest.I personally love bounties it gives no capital in earning cryptos no worry to risk  just be patience.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
March 04, 2018, 08:31:23 PM
I prefer bounty. I do not have enough money to invest that is why I prefer to earn by working on it. This is what I like about crypto, we all have the option on how we are going to earn. Some of my friends do not enjoy joining in bounty campaign because they do not want to have obligations. It all depends on our preference.
Activity: 17
March 04, 2018, 08:26:42 PM
I'm convinced that with bounty you can not make a lot of money. Although to me everyone says that I can. I believe that invest is much better. At least I get a bigger profit from investments. Can someone in his example prove that bounty is profitable?
Activity: 268
Merit: 109
March 04, 2018, 08:26:29 PM
Why you cant do both of them.Generally i am doing trading but bear months like that i have to do bounty because its profitable
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
All the way up
March 04, 2018, 08:14:23 PM
Bounties don't really give a lot (for the most part), so, if you have some money you're willing to part with - invest.
I think it is very risky to invest most especially on the new coins that are on the market right now, but bounties will really help you to gain more knowledge in this kind of industry and after you join a bounty and earn knowledge from answering posts, you can now invest and try it to yourself and risk your money and be patient and positive.
indeed if the investment will be no risk,
if you want to find safe yes bounty, and the risk of bounty is time and energy
Yes you are correct, in bounty if you will be scammed, the only thing that might be lost to you is time, energy and effort. But I think you can easily get away from a scam bounty, just follow and read some articles about each bounty and the campaign manager who will be holding the bounty you wanted to join with, and by that you will be free from scam, in contrary with investment, money is the thing you will risk.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
March 04, 2018, 05:52:43 PM
I prefer Both. Yeah why not both? You can do it easily?
Jump to: