Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 119. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 101
March 05, 2018, 10:29:56 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

If I have the capital, I would be more interested in investing or acting as an investor, but for my circumstances now, I prefer to follow the bounty program due to limited capital.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 10:26:41 AM
for the moment I'm just investing but will be more and more interested in bounty in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 10:18:35 AM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

One of the reasons why I will chose working on signature campaign was because I don't have enough money that can be used for investment. Working on bounty campaign doesn't need initial amount, but only need an internet in order to work. The tokens that I received has a value that has the potential to increase anytime. Imagine, how great it is to keep or have tokens in my wallet. However, I also heard that 46% of the ICO in year 2017 failed.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
burst.money
March 05, 2018, 09:33:58 AM
I prefer bounty

nice add  Wink
i also prefer bounty not investment. a few days i invest $3000 in a campaign named vionex but unfortunately they flew away forever without paying payment thats makes me great losses.  so i think bounty is my main earning way.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
March 05, 2018, 09:22:53 AM
It depends on an angle to which one sees it because there's none of them without it's good side and negative side. To invest is somehow with good and reliable returns, the risk of loosing them when the project fails/crashes is its negativity, while Bounty may come with less rewards but little or no loss when such projects fails, since he acquired them free anyway, though with works on line for real.
Activity: 406
March 05, 2018, 09:18:11 AM
For all newcomers I would recommend participating in bounty. You do not need to invest your money, but you can earn money and learn a lot. Even if the signature company does not have enough rank, the campaigns in social networks also showFor all newcomers would recommend participating in the bounty. You do not need to invest your money, but you can earn money and learn a lot. Even if the signature company does not have enough rank, the campaigns in social networks also show themselves well. themselves well.

true. bounty is a good way to start
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
March 05, 2018, 09:05:48 AM
For all newcomers I would recommend participating in bounty. You do not need to invest your money, but you can earn money and learn a lot. Even if the signature company does not have enough rank, the campaigns in social networks also showFor all newcomers would recommend participating in the bounty. You do not need to invest your money, but you can earn money and learn a lot. Even if the signature company does not have enough rank, the campaigns in social networks also show themselves well. themselves well.
Activity: 132
Merit: 5
March 05, 2018, 08:56:02 AM
Both of them are also profitable, but if you still do not have the capital to invest, you can find capital through bounty campaign. Coin you get from bounty then you can hold when the price is still cheap, then you sell when the coin price is expensive. If you already have enough capital, you can allocate funds from the following bounty to invest in ICO, or coin that you think is good. Do not be easily influenced to make investments that offer high profits.
Activity: 486
March 05, 2018, 08:35:09 AM
I do both and my step is bounty if it works then I will invest and partly to trade this might be the right step for me and I enjoy this, but for investment to ico i do not have the courage and will probably try it some time ahead.. for a while more from my bounty project because I have never profit from investment.
Activity: 476
March 05, 2018, 08:29:50 AM
Bounty has always been beneficial because it doesn't need to invest yourself money. But now a lot of people are involved in these companies, so the rewards have decreased. Therefore, investment is also an attractive option.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 08:28:54 AM
For me, its better you start off with bounty programs while you learn how to make your own research and invest in cryptocurency.

While you learn how to invest , you can also earn using bounty programs.

For me, I do the both of them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
March 05, 2018, 08:25:14 AM
I do both as well. Doing bounties also help me decide which projects are promising and then I do more research for this projects. After determining which ones are investible, I can invest!
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 05, 2018, 08:21:53 AM
I do both, I join some bounty programs and after I get paid I use it and invest in trading so I can have more profit for the long run.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
March 05, 2018, 08:15:52 AM
I do prefer bounty than investing money but you can do both if you are pioneer on that, investing is a big lost specially if the project is a scam you can't do anything in bounty you will earn money without investing money and if someone didn't paid is okay because there is no money involve unlike investing there is a money involve by the way your ads is cool.
Activity: 140
March 05, 2018, 08:10:08 AM
Im investing and doing bounty , so both, its important to research and check every project so bounty is good for this.
Activity: 28
March 05, 2018, 08:01:51 AM
i cannot decide between the two as both a bounty and ico have their own advantages
i like bounties because u get some prizes by doing pretty simply tasks ...so it's very simple, u just need some patience! Took part in lots of them and won the prizes.   as for the ico one, i guess the future is for tokens not eth. that's why i invested in VLB - a great team working in a auto-industry field. they look ery promising and that's one of the best investments i've made so far.  Wink
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
Product almost ready flycare.com
March 05, 2018, 08:00:13 AM
Hello!

It is necessary to invest and bounty. Or else you won't see raisins. I mean a lot of money not earn if you will follow than that one.
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
March 05, 2018, 07:49:00 AM
Specifically, at the moment I prefer bounty. Unfortunately they don's give me a lot. Therefore, sometimes I switch to investing and trading.
Activity: 644
March 05, 2018, 07:44:34 AM
For a newbie, I prefer bounty because i can earned coins without spending eth or bitcoin its just pure hard work. But i considered to invest one of these days.
Activity: 429
March 05, 2018, 07:40:04 AM
for me the bounty is better than investing because if you invest you can lose money and be scam while in bounty you just need to work and the bigger it gets to pay every pay outs especially if you start to increase your us.
Jump to: