Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 128. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
BAANX - https://baanx.com
March 03, 2018, 09:29:26 AM
Mining brought me to the world of crypto currency.
Over time, I became interested in various bounty companies as an additional source of income for money.
After I collected a little money, I began to invest in the ICO project ...
I personally think that all this can be successfully combined.  Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
March 03, 2018, 09:11:39 AM
Both of them. I invest and also participate in bounties. I think they are two compatible activities, in fact, participating in bounties has made me more demanding with my investments. It has also taught me a lot about how teams are, now I know what I want to expect from them and what I don't. It really is a learning process, apart from the reward.
Activity: 115
Merit: 15
March 03, 2018, 09:10:40 AM
Both are best options but depend upon your schedule which one is prior and fit to schedule.Bounty need more time and attention if you avail the time bounty also fruitful.Investment just one time and hold for best moment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 08:32:46 AM
You can both invest in ICO and take part in bounty companies. Nobody forbids you to combine this. Especially money for investment is not endless. And by participating in bounty companies you can get additional investment.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
March 03, 2018, 08:29:23 AM
I also think that it is better to combine these tools.
In my opinion, both are really good ways of making money and that you can get some good earnings by doing either of these. However, it is better to invest the money into any of the crypto currency if you have this much of money than simply relying on the bounty campaigns as it has got higher chances of having more money. You can do both the things simultaneously as well but your prior focus should be on investing of money.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 03, 2018, 06:46:22 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

For me because I dont have much money as capital for investment in ICOs, I am relying on bounty. Bounty is giving me good coins as well. Though it takes too long to receive rewards, I still keep my patience and do bounty. It is enjoyable also.
just continue that attitude,in due time you will taste the success of hardwork,bounty campaigns offers much bigger than signature campaigns,though it take long period of time before we finally take our ice of cakes but when it comes,contentment is what you will have,and bounty is more easier than normal campaigns because it required lower number of post per week
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 03, 2018, 06:45:18 AM
I think that those 2 things aren't comparable - bounty may be efficient if you have free time and instruments to do it, but it won't bring you a lot of money. Investing, however, may bring lots of money.
You are right, but the difference is very great. Not only in income but also in spending money. If in the case of a bounty campaign we spend only free time, then with investments we risk money.
Merit: 11
March 03, 2018, 06:43:40 AM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

Hi, I prefer to join bounty and airdrops. It seems more profitable. Projects that gave out airdrops months ago can be worth $100s of dollars now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
March 03, 2018, 06:41:22 AM
Hello!

For me because I dont have much money as capital for investment in ICOs, I am relying on bounty. Bounty is giving me good coins as well. Though it takes too long to receive rewards, I still keep my patience and do bounty. It is enjoyable also.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 06:37:56 AM
Hello!

of the development of ICO is very popular today and every day there is a new ICO is very good and there is a bounty campaign that is given to market their ICO products, if who do not have the capital then can to follow the bounty campaign while for those who already have the capital should we can follow both bounty and become an investor.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 06:33:36 AM
I think that those 2 things aren't comparable - bounty may be efficient if you have free time and instruments to do it, but it won't bring you a lot of money. Investing, however, may bring lots of money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
March 03, 2018, 06:31:49 AM
Hello!

Invent and Bounty Both are profitable. Invest in more profitable than Bounty. But invest is risky. Bunty has no risk. I do both. But I like to invest most. Because I always like and want to do the challenging and risky job. Invest gives me much pleasure than Bounty  Cool
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
March 03, 2018, 06:18:45 AM
Hello!

I can do both at the same time. And that is what I am currently doing. Each will require us time and effort but not to the extent that you can only choose up to one option. While joining bounty, I am also maintaining several coins. And my bounty payments will be added to my portfolio list. Sometimes, when I sell some of my coins from my bounty payments, I will only be shifting to another coin. My list is getting longer and longer because of that.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 03, 2018, 06:15:48 AM
Since I'm not very close to the various types of tokens, and I've never had the profit or gain of some of the tokens that I get from bounty, about crypto., for me personally I prefer to invest in bitcoin as well as in some altcoins, also sometimes I'm looking for a games, or a games contest to get some bitcoin.
Often I joining the campaign, it's looking for get a bitcoin payment and not a tokens.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 06:15:09 AM
 For me, is bounty because you earn a lot of coins and ico. More bounty , more earning.  Wink
Activity: 194
March 03, 2018, 06:09:33 AM
My advice is to participate in the campaign bounty and airdrop in order to then invest some of that earned in coin and ico. The more your wallet is large, the more you will have to pay attention to investments and decrease the time spent on the bounty campaign
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
March 03, 2018, 06:07:32 AM
Maybe bounty because you can earn coins without using your money you only need is to accomplish your task and wait for the succession of campaign to become profitable
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 06:01:59 AM
I want to invest in a project if I'm sure of it. Bounty can bring a small profit, especially if it involves a large number of people. If possible, I invest and participate in generosity, because it gives more coins.
Activity: 210
March 03, 2018, 05:55:45 AM
Also sometimes better buy new tokens on stock exchange after ICO, because price of new tokens often go down when begining trade.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
March 03, 2018, 05:32:32 AM
Hello!

Both are good activity to earn coins. However, they have differences. Let's say joining bounty like signature, facebook, twitter and other campaigns do not require your money. While in investment, you need to have good capital for investment. If you are just hardworking and can do simple tasks, then bounty campaign is good for you. You can earn rewards or tokens for your effort.
Jump to: