Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 129. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 108
March 03, 2018, 05:32:12 AM
I prefer to do bounty to get rewards from it and then I hold it, at this moment I have become an investor without spending money. Or I can sell it when the price is up and spend the money into some investment. So the point is I make the money from bounty and use it to invest. Am I right? Correct me if I am wrong. Thanks
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 05:30:44 AM
Both options are good. But if in Bounty we risk nothing, then at investment there is quite high risk not of receiving profit and it is possible even to loss of the investments.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 05:26:57 AM
if i have a lot of money, maybe i will follow invest to ico. the average investor follows ico for wanting to get the bonus at the beginning of the transaction. and if ico price goes up drastically, we automatically get profit on the ico. but if there are other options to getfree of bounty, why not. you can also compete to get a bounty, and the coin that you can make an investment
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Greentoken-invest in ecology
March 03, 2018, 05:21:03 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

If you have no capital for investment, you can try bounty. Bounty campaigns are good source of coins without putting your money in it, just your effort and hardwork. Of course, you also need to invets your time in bounty. On the other hand, if you have capital for investment, you can try buying coins as invetments.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
March 03, 2018, 05:18:53 AM
For beginners I suggest to start with bounty programs because at first you need to earn money for free just follow the bounty jobs and learn from it about cryptocurrency markets. As time pass by I’m sure you will be knowledgeable in making your investment profitable by choosing the best and successful ICO. It’s not that easy to just invest but in bounty programs you earn at the same time you learn. So be patient in doing bounty first because you need to have deep understanding before you invest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 03, 2018, 04:38:31 AM
If I gonna invest in a project and they also have a bounty then I'll definitely join it. It's a good opportinity to get additional "free" tokens. So even if the price go down below the ICO price then I'll still have a profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
March 03, 2018, 04:14:28 AM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

As for my situation right now, I really dont have the means on investing in any coin, I don't have money in me to use it for investment that is why I am giving my best and trying hard in joining bounties to earn some. And from that, the portion that I will get from the bounties will be my investment and hold it for a while for my future purposes.

Nice advertisement, I'll try to read the link and the bounty of that ico. Smiley
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
March 03, 2018, 03:59:34 AM
Both have some pros and cons
Invest- if you invest in any ico you have to make sure you worth investing if don't  you can lose your money. It will become very tidious. You have to check
When to invest?
Where to invest?
Why to invest?
How much investing is required?
And last how long do you have to wait.

Bounty-  It seems to be very interesting that you will get lots of coin in bounty campaign. Seriously!!!
If you have ever joined any bounty campaign you saw how much traffic was there, how long hours do you worked and in returns how much you get.
So choose where you are comfortable.
Or you can do both, strongly depends upon you.
All the best for your choice.
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
March 03, 2018, 03:46:13 AM
Bounty is an option for those who have a lot of time and have no free money to invest . While investing you are saving a lot of your time and can get higher profits (depending on your investment amount) . Of course investment is much more risky compare to doing bounty , but in my opinion it is worth it .
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
March 03, 2018, 03:41:20 AM
Of course, investing is the quickest way to get money, but investing in encrypted currencies is risky because their prices are volatile.

The reward is 100% profitable, but it takes a lot of time to get the job done before you get paid.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
March 03, 2018, 03:33:06 AM
This is dependent on the concerned individual, bounty is good if there is time for an individual do some bounty tasks.
But an individual that is a busy type without much working time can do  a thorough investigation about a project before investing.
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 03:25:35 AM
Hello!
For me bounty better than invest because there is no risk in bounty. you just need work hard in bounty
different with invest need modal and need trust in ico then more carefully with scam ico
Risks are always present. And in the companies of generosity too.
I participate in boutes and ICO. For others should take a closer look.
Activity: 154
March 03, 2018, 03:23:43 AM
I choose to join in bounty campaign than investing because I cannot hold that long because I need money for everyday and it is the only way to get that.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 03:23:31 AM
It's  better to prefer to joined bounty  campaign because  there is no money involved.If ever the bounty campaign well success and I earn money on it,that's  the time to invest.
Activity: 83
March 03, 2018, 03:20:09 AM
Me for now I'm focussing in bounty I don't have the enough courage and capital to invest.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 03, 2018, 03:13:36 AM
Hello!

For me bounty better than invest because there is no risk in bounty. you just need work hard in bounty
different with invest need modal and need trust in ico then more carefully with scam ico
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 03:02:56 AM
Hello!

I prefer to be both because it seems more profitable to do both we can follow the bounty and become a small investor in the ICO and when the results we get the results of both.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
March 03, 2018, 03:00:06 AM
first join in bounty and if you already know the ins and outs of ICO then invest and use the bounty to invest in ICO
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
March 03, 2018, 02:57:32 AM
If you have the capacity to invest big amount its better than bounty of course.

But first you need to read and read many threads here in forum for you to understand bitcoin/alcoins it will take much time to fully understand it.

Its better if you can do it both.
Activity: 28
March 03, 2018, 02:40:54 AM
I am actually considering a bounty opportunity. As some of the most successful people on this planet have said: Multiple Streams of Income is the way to go. I would say invest + bounty so that way you can share your knowledge that you've acquired from studying the market. Cryptocurrencies is an ever growing revolution.
Jump to: