Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 123. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
March 04, 2018, 11:37:31 AM
For now I prefer Bounty because I don't have the capital to invest on ICOs or any large coins but I think in the future I'll start investing in ICOs because I believe there's a new coin that will become revolutionary that can give me x20 or x100.

Pariticipating signature and other bounty campaigns is the main common reasons why there are so many new members are coming in this forum everyday.
Members before us are earning higher bounties and even higher today because they already have higher rank accounts.
But there are some members in this forum are investors and traders and all crypto enthusiasts are on his community.
For me, I am only after four bounty campaigns because that's what I do since last year.
Activity: 126
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
March 04, 2018, 11:34:45 AM
Investment is good and the fastest way to earn profits if you have money, the more money you have the higher profits you will get and also you must be an experience trader, otherwise, better invest on you local businesses.
Most of the members in this forum are joining signature and other bounty campaigns because we have no money to invest, we only invest using our existing crypto assets the we got from the previous bounty stake tokens.
Activity: 312
(。◕‿◕。)
March 04, 2018, 11:28:35 AM
For now I prefer Bounty because I don't have the capital to invest on ICOs or any large coins but I think in the future I'll start investing in ICOs because I believe there's a new coin that will become revolutionary that can give me x20 or x100.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
All the way up
March 04, 2018, 11:23:22 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

If you are like me who doesn't have any means of money for investment, I think the best thing is to do bounty campaigns and I think that is a great thing to do especially if you have many free time and you would like to earn online money at home using pc or cellphone. You can find many bounties, just go to Bounties (Altcoins) section and from there you may choose where to allocate your time.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 10:58:17 AM
Actually doing both investing and joining campaigns are better. After earning coins from bounty, why not invest them to make more. It is better but don’t be so greedy and there is always a risk.
Activity: 392
March 04, 2018, 10:20:00 AM
If you have enough funds just go with ICO. And just wait for that project to go into exchange and reap your harvest. But for those who dont have enough funds, like me, i would suggest to go all in in bounty
Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
March 04, 2018, 09:53:01 AM
How much of your capital to invest? Because large ico average has a minimum limit to be able to invest there. If you do not have a large capital, you should join a bounty program to raise money that you can use as an investment ICO or other
Activity: 227
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 09:50:07 AM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

I want to do both because investing or bounty programs are very profitable. But for now, I'm following the bounty program only. The payout from bounty will be invested.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 04, 2018, 09:46:24 AM
Bounty campaigns are like part time jobs. They can be done in short time and still it can bring you nice amount of money if you pick good ones. Investing is a little different because instead of putting effort you put your money to earn more money. I prefer bounty campaigns but i also use that coins to buy new coins.
Activity: 210
March 04, 2018, 09:44:25 AM
I think it's better and safer for you to be generous! in the project you do not invest a penny! and only your private time will be wasted! but the finances remain intact
Activity: 149
March 04, 2018, 09:32:11 AM
If I have money to invest in without a doubt i'll invest my money in bitcoin because for me bitcoin is a great investment, but for me the best way to get bitcoin is through bounty because in bounty you will work for you money, and in this world it is a very beautiful thing to get and see the results of something you are working hard for and since bounty campaigns are also giving a decent amount of profit.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 08:17:16 AM
You can do both to have a great amount of money. It can help you to have plenty of money in the future. Doing invest and bounty is really need time to spend it. In bounty, you should be more active to do the job that you enter. Sometimes, you need hardwork to earn some money. They will pay you in the right amount. While investing in some ICOs can have a great profits in the future. If you want to invest, you should learn to read about the articles and the platform of the ICO.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
March 04, 2018, 08:14:37 AM
Hello!

Why choose if you can do both.

You can do bounty to generate money. After that, you can invest a portion of the money or all of it on an investment. It may be in crypto or in traditional stocks.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
March 04, 2018, 08:13:28 AM
My advice to you is start doing some bounty campaign first, and when you already have profits, you can use those profits to start in investing in some ICO or start do trading. Trading is also a good source of profits, you can earn money in just short period of time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
March 04, 2018, 08:11:11 AM
It seems to me that it is worth trying both. Investments will not take much time, and in the company's bounty, you will not lose your investment.
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
March 04, 2018, 08:08:13 AM
I usually do more bounty than trading for the simple fact that i dont have the funds to invest . Haha , but maybe sometime next month if my bounties pay me good ill start focusing on trading rather than bounty hunting . I mean bounty hunting isnt bad at all , but usually they dont pay good money . While trading/investing is kinda risky to get into . And i still dont have the funds risk . So for now , ill stick into bounty hunting and maybe sometime later ill start investing . Im really interested in the PUMP Groups in telegram . They seems pretty good .
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
March 04, 2018, 08:06:59 AM
 I prefer in bounty campaigns to earn lots of token but  I want to try  investment also. my friends said investment is profitable to  people who want to earn  a big money ..
Activity: 44
March 04, 2018, 08:01:33 AM
i prefer bounty then the reward of the bounties 40% for invest to another good ICO or good alts or sometimes i go for 60% invest if i don't need the money from bounty too much. (this is my own strategy)
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
March 04, 2018, 07:52:27 AM
You have many options, like invest when you have enough money right now but if you think that is not enough. Maybe you can participate in bounty camp to accumulate enough capital for your investment. Small capital gains small profit as I remember ma friend Wink
Activity: 96
March 04, 2018, 07:50:24 AM
I think it's better to choose bounty because bounty does not require high capital, investment is needed.
and the similarities between them are the same as waiting in a very long time and not knowing when we will receive a reward from bounty or investment.
Jump to: