Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 126. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 689
Merit: 102
March 03, 2018, 05:58:26 PM
I try to do both investments and bounties. If you have enough time it is better to diversify your activities, too. But if not just choose activity that you prefer more!
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 05:43:57 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

I really love how you added the extra note.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 05:39:38 PM
Join bounties when you dont have enough money to invest with ICOs,or start trading or mining so that you will have some money to start investing.But if you have enough money to start trading it is better to invest now so you could make a lof ot money from altcoins,i personally do bounty hunting for months because i will only risk my time and effort unlike to traing that you would lose a lot if you dont know what you are doing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 05:29:13 PM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

I myself would prefer bounty, because the result of bounty I will use for investment. And in essence for me is both mutually beneficial.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
March 03, 2018, 05:24:40 PM
I preferred bounty and airs. And, as a province, I was capitalized by myself. I joined the recommended ICOS with the capital I acquired later. Now I am in an effort to stabilize and adjust the investment and profit ratio.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
March 03, 2018, 05:13:37 PM
With an overview, everything is relative and everything will depend on the time of the bounty, the value that we will receive. Reward is a good way to get a high money and it is possible by investing little money, making lots of money depending of investment( coin or token ). Summing up, time is the key of the matter.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
March 03, 2018, 04:38:55 PM
If you don't have money to invest in crypto, well do some bounty campaign first.
If you have the capital and if you are a good analyst, then I recommend investing because it will help you have more income. Personally I do bounty campaigns rather and invest.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 03, 2018, 02:22:59 PM
the money you can win with bounty is very limited. no one gives you thousands of dollars at the end of the bounty. but if you have money and you invest, you can earn much more money.
so i choose investment Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
March 03, 2018, 02:13:07 PM
At first there were only bounties. Now, of course, both options.
Also I have a desire to trade some coins for pumps. I learning and earning for it)
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
March 03, 2018, 02:05:06 PM
Hello!

Hi! Good question, I think it depends whether you rank is high or not, e.g. I think there is no need to invest with Hero or Legendary accounts cause you can get enough coins for you activity as signature participants, but who knows for sure? Wink
Activity: 101
March 03, 2018, 02:03:21 PM
If you are a beginner then you can earn cryptocurrency by joining bounty campaigns in this forum. But if you have an initial money and you are a risk taker, then you can try investing in ICOs. You can earn cryptos there faster than in joining bounties.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
March 03, 2018, 01:52:27 PM
Do you have the mone to start investing with altcoins? trading is the most profitable way of for you to get more bitcoins,or try mining isntead if you can afford to buy expensive rigs ,but if you dont have enough money to start these things the best thing you can do is to start bounty hunting because if can give you so much money if you have joined successful ICOs.
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 03, 2018, 01:47:19 PM
I will choose to join bounty, i love participating in any bounty here. Though I've been scammed here for the 5th time and still i do not stop participating in bounty cause i believe that someday i will earn my token for real. There's nothing wrong in investing in any ICO here but make sure that, you really love what you are doing and if it makes you happy.
Activity: 450
Merit: 122
March 03, 2018, 01:45:44 PM
why you can't do both of them?You can invest and and make bounty...There are both profitable also if you select good project for bounty it can be even better than investment
Activity: 135
Decentralized Transportation Solution
March 03, 2018, 01:44:58 PM
I prefer to participate in bounty campaigns recently. Because I think these times are a bit too risky for investment.
Nevertheless, investing in small amounts accelerates the win.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 01:40:11 PM
Hello!

I participate in bounty campaigns and invest. just now the market is in a steady state after the fall and most of my investments are now in loss, so I am now just participating in bounty campaigns
Activity: 196
March 03, 2018, 01:39:54 PM
The question is do you ahve enoug resources to start trading or mining? it requires a lot of money to start in mining also in trading altcoin or investing to these ICOs,but if you dont have enough money to start these things what you can do is to join bounties instead because you will only risk your time and effort to receive good amount of bounties every month.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
March 03, 2018, 01:37:57 PM
Hello!

most of the time I do bounties where I have also invested in the project. At least for coinmetro the case. I did harvest coin because I was interested to try masternode setup and the bounty almost got me enough and thekey because looked like soli project and was neo based.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 03, 2018, 01:35:26 PM
Hello!

For me, you can actually do both because it does not take so much of your time at first and that would be great because you will earn much more than having only one source of income. Like in my case, I joined bounty so that I can earn by posting in Bitcointalk and meeting their requirements and at the same time I am doing trading and only waiting for the perfect timing, it's either buy or sell. I am happy monitoring the trend of price while actively participating in a campaign and for me I am really glad about it. You can actually do that and I guarantee you that it will be so much fun.
Activity: 347
The Future Of Work
March 03, 2018, 01:21:49 PM
I choose bounty and invest in ICO.
Participation in various bounty gives good ICO experience. And this experience allows you to choose the right ICO for investment.
Jump to: