Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 131. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 12:10:31 AM
Because i dont have free money to invest in to crypto , i prefer spend time for doing bounty campaign because this freelance job is promising good money. And from bounty reward i trade it to maximize the profit.
I think bounty is a good way if him have time, invest is good but if he have time maybe should do bounty too because it make project stronger and many people can know about that.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 12:00:54 AM
do everything , invest , trade , and bounty camp...
Activity: 284
March 03, 2018, 12:00:25 AM
You should invest in Project if  you think it Good, have good future, dream like. The main thing is you have much money to invest . Bounty can give you some $ for your work and really no profit gain there
Activity: 182
March 02, 2018, 11:57:17 PM
I personally choose to join bounty because I do not have enough money to invest in some projects but if I have a lot of money, I want to invest the money in a project that will benefit me in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
March 02, 2018, 11:56:50 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley
I must prefer to participate both the bounty/signature campaign and investing. I can know more the bounty campaign if I join theirs.
Then if I think the project was really great I will not regret to put a capital as an investment just what like in buzzshow bounty campaign I think they were a great campaign so I invested to their company. Much better if you don't waste your time join everything that you can do and just to know them better.
Activity: 252
March 02, 2018, 11:51:34 PM
I would prefer a prize campaign because this work is very profitable for me, and from that campaign I will use a little investment.
Activity: 182
March 02, 2018, 11:49:46 PM
I think both are better done. because of us follow bounty we can also increase our investment, as well as by following bounty also we can know the news movement of the world of crypto or special a certain coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
March 02, 2018, 11:37:39 PM
Both are all recommended. A synergy of bounty and investing will give you maximum return. It is good to start with bounty particularly when you don't have much fund to invest in ICOs. I started with both and have continued to do both.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 11:35:50 PM
It really depends on you. But for me, I do both, Portion of what I received from my Bounties , I sell it and convert it to ethereum in order to participate in ICOs. Because you dont get so much big shares in tokens if there are many participants in a campaign that is why I do both.
Activity: 148
March 02, 2018, 11:34:15 PM
I'm join bounty to now, because i have not dared to invest, and i'm new in crypto so still a little afraid to invest, so I just join bounty all collected money to learn invest later. Maybe someday i will learn to invest
For me I prefer both. But now I only enter in a bounty campaign. Because my capital is still small so I want to earn more capital for my investment. So I enter in a bounty campaign  and earn more coins. When it become big I will buy any kinds of coin that are stable in price and greater demand in the market.
Activity: 75
March 02, 2018, 11:28:18 PM
I do not have enough resources, though I have money I cannot take to invest it because that is all I've got. I cannot afford to lose. So when I first know about this bounty campaign, I do not hesitate to join. I join right away. I prefer working to earn for now, rather than investing money to earn.
Activity: 154
March 02, 2018, 11:26:23 PM
I prefer the reward because I don't have much money to invest.

I need to do some bounty and give me the opportunity to participate in the investment.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
Binance #Smart World Global Token
March 02, 2018, 11:23:22 PM
If you have enough money to invest in ICO then that is the best way to earn profit, but if you dont, just like I do, then you can join in bounty campaigns.
but not every ico will give you profit so better be careful to chose what to invest.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
March 02, 2018, 11:18:24 PM
People say kickcity is a good project. I think so too. If I have enough capital I choose to invest, but if not I choose bounty.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
March 02, 2018, 11:12:39 PM
Those days i have done investing. i have lost everything. now doing the bounty programmes to earn money.
Activity: 189
Merit: 12
March 02, 2018, 11:06:27 PM
I do both bounty instead of putting money in ICO and invest to best/safest crypto coins out there which have good future potential. I got burnt investing into ICO so give up on that.
Activity: 196
March 02, 2018, 11:04:24 PM
For me i prefer bounty.  Since I dont have money by now. I will just choose to use my efforts to get coins. And since there's a lot scam in ICO by now, I'd rather to choose to lose my efforts than my money.
Activity: 4
March 02, 2018, 11:01:39 PM
Why not both:)
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
March 02, 2018, 10:54:29 PM
After i read the whitepaper i think kickcity is a nice and interesting project. I prefer to follow bounty. It looks like i will join the kickcity project. But if you have big capital, if there is a good project and potentially make bounty and investment will be more profitable
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 10:37:10 PM
You can get max profit when works both in Invest and bounty! But for fix profit! You only join bounty to get coin and sell it!
Jump to: