Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 127. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 317
March 03, 2018, 01:12:40 PM
I think investment is it best for earn money. if you know how to invest with ICO Program then you can make a huge money. if you know how to analyze ICO market then you can invest with ICO because it is a risk free so at first you install mobile app that is ICO market and you can found best ICO program then you analysis and invest.
I think that nothing prevents to participate in the Bounty of the company, and simultaneously to be engaged in investments. The fact is that investment is not Trade, and does not require close attention for trading on the stock exchange.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 01:06:48 PM
I think investment is it best for earn money. if you know how to invest with ICO Program then you can make a huge money. if you know how to analyze ICO market then you can invest with ICO because it is a risk free so at first you install mobile app that is ICO market and you can found best ICO program then you analysis and invest.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
March 03, 2018, 12:55:11 PM
Well,It depend upon your interest and skills.If you have expertise in writing skills and enough time you may be highly paid.And if you have huge investment and well aware about market can earn good profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 12:48:03 PM
If you have the money to invest with altcoins,or to do mining or trading probably you wont do bounty hunting anymore,because bounty hunting are only for those who doesnt have enough money to start traing or mining,but if you dont have any time to trading ,you can choose mining instead it will give you passive income,bounties needs a lot of time to be spent.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
March 03, 2018, 12:37:55 PM
It is really depends on your resources if you have enough money you should invest to these ICOs or start trading instead,bounty hunting is very good because you will only risk your time and you can earn as much as you can,you wont need to have initial investments like in mining or trading that you will need to have  a decent initial investment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
March 03, 2018, 12:37:20 PM
I prefer bounty

nice add  Wink
bounty will profitable when you have skill like translator or doin content creator and bounty manager, but when jr.rank join in signature campaign better you invest in ico and still doin bounty you can recieved profit from 2 jobs
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
March 03, 2018, 12:30:37 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

If you have the money, then invest. That is way better and less tedious however is risky. The risk will be lessen if you choose a good ICO to invest. Bounties do not pay you much and is time-consuming. You need to post and do certain task to receive stakes and I think that is tedious to do. If I have money like you, I'd rather invest but as of now I still don't have it so I need to stick with what I am doing now.
Activity: 169
March 03, 2018, 12:24:55 PM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

Both, joining a Bounty is an additional way to earn then you invest it, other than that while joining a Bounty Campaign you need to invest also with your own fiat to gain more and to earn fast, because investing in exchange is fastest way to earn Bitcoin or Alt coins than joining a Bounty Campaign.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 12:24:43 PM
They are completely two different things. But bounty is for people that don't have money or don't want to risk. Bounty is good when you have a lot subscribers and followers in twitter or youtube for example.
Activity: 8
March 03, 2018, 12:23:08 PM
If you think you can invest profitably and have the money to spare, that has bigger potential.  But it's risky and requires capital.  If you have no budget, no trading skill and plenty of time...then bounties are the way to go.
Activity: 181
Merit: 5
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
March 03, 2018, 12:21:12 PM
You can participate in bounty and then invest earned coins into another coins or tokens of another ICO.
So the word "or" should be changed to "and". Than you will get great strategy => "Bounty AND Invest".
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
March 03, 2018, 12:18:12 PM
it's completely two different things, investing is a passive income, a bounty job, but you can save the coins and it will be like investing
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
March 03, 2018, 12:12:42 PM
Hello!

I prefer you to join to some bounty then the tokens that you got or the income of it, invest it through different coins though , this is a basic method which can be result to a positive income. The buy low and sell high method which you can earn , and buy at the lowest and sell at the highest this will give you passive income, and then  I prefer you to join in bounty though to get you started thats all.
Activity: 260
March 03, 2018, 10:43:05 AM
The invest to share are bountry coins related to cryptocurrencies of digital money.Bounty is introducing a decentralized bounty hunting network with a staking and token burning based review system for submissions driven by blockchain technology.The Bounty Coin is a tradable token that will provide a platform where bounty hunters will be able to receive payments in tokens in exchange for completing bounty tasks for ICO startups.
Activity: 182
March 03, 2018, 10:25:42 AM
Why dont  you can to combine this 2 types of activities: bounty you  invest and spend only your time, Invest - you invest your money)))  One does not interfere

Yeah, ideally, you should be doing both.

Invest first, that doesn't take a lot of time and then do the bounty with the rest of the time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
March 03, 2018, 10:25:31 AM
Not having a good start-up capital, you can start with a bounty to make money for a good investment.
Activity: 98
March 03, 2018, 10:22:23 AM
Both of them. I invest and also participate in bounties. I think they are two compatible activities, in fact, participating in bounties has made me more demanding with my investments. It has also taught me a lot about how teams are, now I know what I want to expect from them and what I don't. It really is a learning process, apart from the reward.
I strongly agree that both are good, to invest in need of capital and good analysis and experience gained during learning about crypto, for now, I more follow bounty to get enough capital to invest. And the most important is the learning process that can be taken as an experience.
Activity: 146
Merit: 7
March 03, 2018, 09:48:39 AM
Hello!

Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

You could join to bounty campaign to get an enough funds for an investment, in terms of profit through investing you could gain a much higher income than bounty campaign over a given period of time. Then while waiting for the success of your investment maybe you should participate again in to bounty campaign.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
March 03, 2018, 09:42:06 AM
Hello!

I started with a bounty campaign. then after i have funds that i earned on bounty I invest it on some ICO that i think will be successful in the future. sometimes we win sometimes we lose.
I will do the same. Now I started with bounty campaign. When the time comes that I can have enough funds I am going to invest. It is good to invest also. We can earn a lot.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
March 03, 2018, 09:35:30 AM
Why dont  you can to combine this 2 types of activities: bounty you  invest and spend only your time, Invest - you invest your money)))  One does not interfere
Jump to: