Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 124. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 07:43:38 AM
I am mostly investing. I have decided to have a go and get in with the final few airdrops and bounties for Deeponion. They definitely make you work for it, but it will seem very worth it in the end! Look at Deeponion, it will be big in the up coming year.
If we have capital, I would prefer to invest over Bounty. But investing requires a lot of capital and a lot of knowledge can be successful. I think choosing the Bounty program would be less risky, and the income would be enough to spend on living. When you have capital, you will think of investing.

Investing does not need much capital because with small capital also we can gain much income.
All depending on how you manage your capital. If you put your capital in more risky then you will get more chance to gain much profit too.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
March 04, 2018, 07:41:28 AM
I would like to do bounty, as it is risk-free and easy to do. For signature bounty, you have to do constructive post and social media bounty, all you have to do is some twitter tasks, some Facebook tasks, and Reddit tasks.
Activity: 247
March 04, 2018, 07:40:24 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

For me, if you are new to this organization I prefer you to join bounty campaign instead of investing. Bounty campaign like kickcity has a lot of benefits could give, you can earn coins which by the time it will increase its value.
Activity: 132
March 04, 2018, 07:36:14 AM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

For me I will choose for bounty because i'm comfortable with this one and infact this makes me challenge because your posting must be constructive at the same time theres a rules and regulation to follow.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
March 04, 2018, 07:35:44 AM
Bounty campaigns are like part time jobs. They can be done in short time and still it can bring you nice amount of money if you pick good ones. Investing is a little different because instead of putting effort you put your money to earn more money. I prefer bounty campaigns but i also use that coins to buy new coins.

I agree, the bounty can be considered quite a job, if you take it seriously and attach it a lot of time then the result of your work will be worthy, so I prefer the bounty and the result is very pleased. I advise you not to neglect this opportunity and as long as it exists, it will take more time to sort it out and maybe this will ensure your future.
Activity: 336
March 04, 2018, 07:34:45 AM
For me, I am starting to join bounties and the payment I'll get from it will be used for my investment in the future. This is awesome! All you need is patience and a sense of balancing your time. You don't need to put uo any amount just to earn. In some way, you may invest your own money to earn faster. But in my case, I am slowing down everything so I started joining bounties and earned good from it.
Activity: 140
March 04, 2018, 07:32:05 AM
try generosity and investing and compare the result. in some projects, generosity will yield more tokens than the top investment cap for one person
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
March 04, 2018, 07:27:25 AM
Bounty campaigns are like part time jobs. They can be done in short time and still it can bring you nice amount of money if you pick good ones. Investing is a little different because instead of putting effort you put your money to earn more money. I prefer bounty campaigns but i also use that coins to buy new coins.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
March 04, 2018, 07:21:21 AM
Hello!

I'm more into investing. Indeed, the investment has a high risk due to the fluctuating nature of crypcocurrency. But if we master the rating in each coins then definitely get maximum results in a short time.
Activity: 315
Merit: 17
March 04, 2018, 07:00:38 AM
I'd rather follow the bounty than I invest my money there because of the rampant fraud, so much ICO that suddenly runs away and brings our money, we can not profit.
copper member
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 06:47:15 AM
I want to join in the Kickcity bounty program. It is very good project. I am also interested to participate in the ICO.  Thanks to bring it here.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
March 04, 2018, 06:32:53 AM
I can not get too much money with bounty. If it were some money, it certainly helped invest. I did not deal with signature campaigns or other campaigns. I would have earned a lot more money with the daily trade instead of waiting for a few dollars for months Smiley
For me i choose bounty first before i do investing because in bounty you can earn then put your earning in wallet, and collect it then if i have a lot of earning i will do investing. Also its better if you have a lot gain experience bounty to earn a lot before you do investing because you can do investing if you have a lot of money. Also investing is difficult to do its need to think twice before you go for it because there's a risk to take.
Activity: 165
March 04, 2018, 06:29:59 AM
From the point of view, I chose to join the gift. Because now I still do not have enough money to invest in some projects. But after I have the funds I get from the gift I put it on some ICO that I think will be successful in the future.

Activity: 380
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 06:17:17 AM
I can not get too much money with bounty. If it were some money, it certainly helped invest. I did not deal with signature campaigns or other campaigns. I would have earned a lot more money with the daily trade instead of waiting for a few dollars for months Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
March 04, 2018, 06:08:52 AM
bounties not like make you rich at a month Smiley you should invest absolutly.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
March 04, 2018, 05:56:32 AM
As for me it is better and that and that. Anything happens, and it is better to maximally diversify. But in the bounty there are tricks, be careful.
Investing is good to do because your coin is possible to grow more and have a lot of profits but there's a risk to take when you do it because there's a time you can loss your money here but you're in a good investment surely you can have a lot of money. While bounty the risk is minimal but most of the time you can have earn after end of campaign and you never loss money here you just need is time and effort.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
March 04, 2018, 05:43:35 AM
If you have enough money it is also good to invest as long as you know what you are doing. Investing is risky and it is more safer in bounty because you are only investing your time and effort. 
Activity: 630
March 04, 2018, 05:27:41 AM
I unequivocally vote with both hands for the bounty and will participate in various projects, until I collect enough capital for a long-term investment in bitcoin.
Activity: 182
March 04, 2018, 05:24:47 AM

you can both say that bounty is a good resource to invest in and you can find a lot of alternative investments in the forum you can compare trust and popularity ... I think it is right to carry both together
Activity: 280
-----
March 04, 2018, 05:22:03 AM
Hello!

If you have the means to invest, why not? But as for me, I'm currently a student now. I don't have the means to invest now. If I only have it, I would love to do so. I don't stop from there. There is another option and that is bounty campaigns. Although you get a little here compare on investments, I still grab the opportunity. It is still money. As of the moment, I'm now earning a little. As soon as I earn more, I will try to invest; hoping for a great profit.
Jump to: