Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 29. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
April 15, 2018, 07:33:47 AM
For me I will do both of them, bounty is just investment too for me. I have to invest my time to get the reward, off course with minimum risk of anything is a good thing to began investment in cryptocurrency.

Time is a good investment only if you don't have enough money. Because investing money is more effective. But if you have free time you can use it usefully and take part in bounty Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 07:12:04 AM
I like both options. If I was interested in some company or some project, and if this project offers to participate in the bounty, then I can participate in the bounty and invest my money at the same time.
Activity: 154
April 15, 2018, 06:58:16 AM
I chose both. Because with us follow both will provide good advantages and advantages. But if investing in ico I think should be more thorough to avoid the scam ico project. Following bounty also must choose the best bounty. Yes it is better to participate in both.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 04:19:27 AM
It all depends on whether you have money that you can freely risk and even lose in the worst case. Participating in the bounty campaigns you do not risk your money, and investing is always a risk. But if you invest in a quality project and also at an early stage with the best bonuses, then this can be much more profitable than earning cents in the campaign bounty.
Activity: 476
April 15, 2018, 04:01:23 AM
It's more convenient to invest like buying an altcoin in an exchange. You've already reduce the probability it's a scam because it was listed on an exchange unlike joining bounties where you only get a very small amount for a few months work.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 10:29:31 PM
If u have money, u should invest long term. If u have alot time, u should do bounty to get free token.
2 way are give u money
Activity: 168
April 14, 2018, 09:54:38 PM
Both investment and bounty for me are worth working with. Both of them are capable of giving us extra earnings or sometimes it may be a huge one. Investment income may take a longer time to achieve than the bounty. But investment may take a higher yield. I think the end result may be just the same for both of them. Just a little difference.
Activity: 252
April 14, 2018, 09:34:01 PM
Well i have choose to go with investment. Less hassle only to do is sitand relax waiting for a pump. Even has a risk, because taking a risk best thing to got a high profit. Believe in yourbself that you can choose a good project without any help. Reseach a bit and look the advantage of investing in that coin. After a while ony win or loss will be the top.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
April 14, 2018, 09:28:43 PM
For me I will do both of them, bounty is just investment too for me. I have to invest my time to get the reward, off course with minimum risk of anything is a good thing to began investment in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
April 14, 2018, 07:21:36 PM
bounty one way to get asset with minimum capital, but you must have time to do it. and if you have capital but do not have time I think ICO good for you make money work for you increase your assets.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
April 14, 2018, 07:16:31 PM
It all depends on how much money you have. If for you $ 100 is a lot of money, or if you are a student, or if you live in a poor country, then for you, the right option is bounty participation.
Activity: 92
April 14, 2018, 05:54:11 PM
If its choice is between investment and bounty, you should understand which option is better for you according to your knowledge and skills you have in both fields. As for me, I'd advise the beginners to start with bounty, because it’s an easier way of earning. With the time you will get a better understanding of the general concept of cryptocurrencies, and while working with bounty at the same time you can expert the ways of invest, especially since bounty and invest overlap with each other through ICO
April 14, 2018, 03:52:46 PM
I think it is better to use 2 sources,then you have much more shansov earn money,simply there are companies about which you know only after the bounty and the token perspective and understand that he is in the perspectives through the 1 year margin to give,so of course its worth it to buy
Activity: 98
April 14, 2018, 03:51:10 PM
it is depends on you, if you have lack knowledge of cryptocurrency ofc bounty will be better.
but if you've already understood cryptocurrency, investing on Ico is better
Activity: 392
April 14, 2018, 03:50:54 PM
In the bounty, you can not badly earn for the initial capital if there is none, and then invest. Smiley
Activity: 126
April 14, 2018, 03:50:03 PM
My choice is bounty. I participate in LuckyToken and Bounty campaign.
Activity: 55
April 14, 2018, 03:43:11 PM
Marinecoin - Bitcoin and Ethereum have a bright future. But in that there are some limited bitcoin aspects of high transfer charges and speed is not fast. They are free but they have a good project, they’re working very hard on an awesome project, sign up right now!!! Paymeynt System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). Time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - IoT. Marinecoin has returned. Come to the community. When you register and do steps you will receive 20000 MTC for free. Hurry up because it’s just for 20,000 people come soon. It's a really good project which will success in 2018 for sure. Join the discord group to talk about this project.
Activity: 180
April 14, 2018, 12:52:38 PM
I myself prefer to participate in bounty where we have to work for months and will get paid at the end of the campaign.
April 14, 2018, 12:37:37 PM
Participate in bounty programs now is not profitable, it is much better to invest in a coin buying it on the crypto exchange or in the process of ICO.
Merit: 12
April 14, 2018, 12:35:36 PM
If you dont have time to do bounty do more on investing but if you can do bounty thats good. but if you can do both thats awesome . you will be rich soon.
Pages:
Jump to: