Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 31. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 08:16:02 AM
why not invest to those project specially those without airdrop or bounty, and just do bounty with good project..

D91
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
April 14, 2018, 08:11:49 AM
investing in bounty is promising if bounty is good and not scame.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 08:09:14 AM
I prefer do the both. But my investment activity depends on the money I have. Unfortunately my salary is not big enough and I cannot invest every month. I do bounty in order to get additional earnings and to do further investments from it.

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
April 14, 2018, 08:07:41 AM
For someone who has enough money - a bounty is not something interesting. Such a person does not need to advertise someone. Bounty is more suitable for those who do not have money to invest.
Activity: 71
April 14, 2018, 08:05:56 AM
I think both are nice. In bounty we can earn without investing money and if we invest in crypto we have to spend some money. But we can earn more profit than bounties. So both are nice
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 08:02:33 AM
Actually we can do both if we really want and do not need much of our time.
And i prefer both. But now i just go in a bounty campaign.
Because the results i get when following bounty, the result can i diovide to invest in it.
Activity: 84
April 14, 2018, 07:56:41 AM
of course, what to waste, if we can save money, do bounty now not benefited, many new rules that continue to cornering the participants like merit, the income of the participants was limited because it
Activity: 137
April 14, 2018, 07:48:02 AM
I think bounties are interesting and i believe they are reliable investments too. If you get the chance or the opportunity to join or
participate in bounties with promising potentials, you might profit more in the future or months to come.

A bounty which usually is commonly associated with ICOs through several various campaigns of some sort on different social media platforms.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 07:44:05 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

If you have money to invest then probably invest in some icos out there but let me remind you that those things are kinda risky because they are a possibility that you might get scammed and the hard thing in that compared to bounty is when you get scammed in investment you will lose money whole if you get scammed in bkinty you will just have a wasted time and efforts but still you have not lose money
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
April 14, 2018, 04:29:44 AM
Many would say that you don't get much out from participating in bounty programs, and investing is the way to go.
But this is only for those that have enough money which they can afford to lose. On my end, I don't have any extra to invest.
And so I join bounty campaigns in trusted projects managed by trustworthy managers. This will be a good way to avoid getting scammed in the process and ensure gains will be achieved.

Just because a project is managed by a trustworthy manager, doesn't mean that project will not turn out to be a scam. You should be looking if the ICO itself is run by a trusthworthy, publicly visible team. If not, then this should set alarm bells ringing, as there would be no accountability if they scam. I however think that few ICOs are straight up scams, most are just too ambitious with their funding caps, and fail.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
April 14, 2018, 04:27:55 AM
You can do both if you like. Not financially capable to buy coins, then join in some bounties its not that bad anyway. But for those traders who can afford to buy coins, money isn't a problem where they can buy coins anytime they like.
Activity: 80
April 14, 2018, 04:13:24 AM
if in my opinion both are equally beneficial to us, there are actually many ways to raise capital to invest. can by preparing capital even without capital.

my advice, better follow-up bounty first, and with the bounty we can get free capital that we will use for investment.
Activity: 85
April 14, 2018, 03:57:40 AM
Many would say that you don't get much out from participating in bounty programs, and investing is the way to go.
But this is only for those that have enough money which they can afford to lose. On my end, I don't have any extra to invest.
And so I join bounty campaigns in trusted projects managed by trustworthy managers. This will be a good way to avoid getting scammed in the process and ensure gains will be achieved.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
April 14, 2018, 03:52:25 AM
yeah if you are really convinced by an project you can invest to help them to reach their fininacial goal and aswell you can participate in bounties to spread the word about the project and help them this way
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
April 14, 2018, 03:49:20 AM
If you have free time participating in the bounty - this is a good way to start from scratch. It takes less time to invest, but you need the initial capital. Choose for yourself your way to success!
I wish everyone good luck!
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 14, 2018, 03:48:46 AM
I will choose both. I like joining bounty campaigns and I love to post and quote to every thread here because it enhance my vocabulary and my English also . This gives me a challenge. I really want to invest, if I have a capital I will invest it in any ICO as a start of in my investing career. I also want to be a part of mining team.
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
April 14, 2018, 03:21:22 AM
If you have no seed capital, it is better to participate in the bounty campaign. But such campaign did not bring tangible income. trading can bring more profits.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 03:17:33 AM
It is good both - invest and take part in bounty, and you will earn a lot of money, or coins, which can go up very high
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
April 14, 2018, 03:14:04 AM
if you want to get more money,  then you need to invest.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 03:11:17 AM
What is meant by investment is an act of investing resources or capital at the moment, in the hope of getting more benefits in the future. For me bounty is an investment.
Pages:
Jump to: