Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 32. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
April 14, 2018, 01:47:28 AM
I think that it is not necessary to limit themselves only investment or only the part in the bounty campaign. I think if the project is really interesting and promising, then in addition to participating in the bounty campaign, it is necessary to invest in ICO. For example, I bought Merculet tokens and participate in the signature bounty.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
April 14, 2018, 01:39:53 AM
Invest and Bounty are two different term in this forum.If you want to earn easily without any work,you have to need enough ability to invest then you will able to earn money.But if you think you will earn money by doing work,you can choose bounty program.So,these are two different things in their own way.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 01:35:14 AM
I think this depends entirely on our financial condition. If we have enough time, it would be better if we participate in a bounty program. In addition to generating capital for investment, we also get more information from following the bounty program.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 12:25:52 AM
Bounty is the better choice for people who has small amount of money on their wallet. The risk is too high and if we picked the wrong project we can lose everything. While the risk for hunter is so small.
In this case yes. Also bounty good choice for the newbie, because during this work they can understand faster how its all work)
Activity: 224
April 14, 2018, 12:23:59 AM
I prefer invest.
Because if you have enough money to invest, you don't have enough free time for bounty and vice versa
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 13, 2018, 11:48:26 PM
Bounty is the better choice for people who has small amount of money on their wallet. The risk is too high and if we picked the wrong project we can lose everything. While the risk for hunter is so small.

That's true, I rather participating in bounty campaign than to invest on ICOs because I don't want to risk my money now, if I have a plenty of money from my bounty rewards then that's the time I invest part of my income in good ICOs that I have choose.

Same here, especially there is a lot of ICOs right now that are just a scam, this is sad for the bounty hunters but it is more sad to those people who invested their money on it hoping to have more profits because they thought that that certain project was a good one, but sadly it turns out the opposite one, that is why we have to be more wise on choosing what ICO we are going to join.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
April 13, 2018, 10:46:30 PM
Bounty rewards are quite good, however, they are discouraging when the pay is not much especially when there are too many people participating in a project. But I would prefer to do both, but tracking the list of campaigns and report when they are too many is usually a problem.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 09:44:32 PM

That's true, I rather participating in bounty campaign than to invest on ICOs because I don't want to risk my money now, if I have a plenty of money from my bounty rewards then that's the time I invest part of my income in good ICOs that I have choose.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 07:49:31 PM
Activity: 308
April 13, 2018, 07:45:13 PM
I study the market and invest in it to make a profit. But in the process of finding out there are also many attractive bonus campaigns that interest me and participate. Overall the investment is the main channel and the bonus is to do when the opportunity is good.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
April 13, 2018, 07:37:52 PM
First I will choose to participate in bounty project, because I do not have to risk my money. If I already get a lot of profit from bounty, I will improve my ability by investing into a promising project.
Activity: 140
April 13, 2018, 07:35:50 PM
There are two sides to the answer of this question that needs to be considered. Firstly, do you have the said capital for the investment? If yes, then investment is the best option for you. Secondly, If the answer is no then you need to get into the bounty campaign to get that required capital for investment. When you invest, you can make even more profits without stressing yourself, on a contrary, the bounty campaigns requires lots of your time and dedication for your to earn. In conclusion, investment is the best option when the capital is available. I hope this answer helps you.
Activity: 14
April 13, 2018, 07:02:28 PM
I do both. Where I feel a project is really good I buy some tokens on the exchange if I have missed ico deal. Also I try to get involved the development of new coins and tokens for a small reward. I like to hold many different tokens a little like achievements.
Activity: 504
April 13, 2018, 06:59:27 PM
for many it will be more convenient to participate in the campaign of generosity because it does not imply the waste of its means
Activity: 336
April 13, 2018, 06:47:37 PM
The 2 most important options of the crypto market are bounty and investment. if you have money you can invest and if you do not have money you can evaluate bounty. Of course you can do both.
Activity: 560
April 13, 2018, 06:30:21 PM
Hey. I'm planning on becoming an investor. But I plan to invest from the money I earn in bounty programs. I hope that happens soon. I see a lot of promising projects on my way.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 06:19:36 PM
if you have capital investing is the best course of action, nowadays bounties have grown in popularity so much they are no longer quite profitable
Activity: 322
April 13, 2018, 05:57:50 PM
I prefer to do its bounty especially for starters and also it is good for it becuase you will only waste time but not money which is good for starters but if you are a veteran time is much more good than money becuase if you invest now than later you will be left  in the hype train
Activity: 602
April 13, 2018, 04:22:09 PM
Why do you ask? Choose both of them , firstly save some money and grow capital on bounty and then invest these savings.
This is like I do. It is not a big deal
Activity: 1
April 13, 2018, 04:19:56 PM
Marinecoin Hello everyone, I’m talking about MarinecoinThere are lots of pennies only to make money without the background. Most of them are exaggerated and have no future.But there are a lot of cool coin and now I want to tell you about one of Marinecoin’s more understandable at this link if you feel what I’m saying is not enough: marineco.in/Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotMarinecoin blockchains maintained by the Guardian. Guardians have improved the decryption of MarineCoin and removed the ability to change malicious code. It should be noted that even without guardians, the MTC network will not slow down.Again for more information, you can click marineco.in and join at marineco.in/ico. In summary, MTC paid about MTC 9.0 billion for 20,000 free, just register to join. Register Exchange as part of the ICO process
Pages:
Jump to: