Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 33. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 12:22:33 PM
Invest in ico when the market is better, and participate in the reward activities when the market is low. This should be a good choice.

Activity: 777
Merit: 251
April 13, 2018, 12:20:29 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

I am much preferred to join in any bounty campaign mate. Though invest was only a secondary things for me to earn more bitcoin or altcoins. But most of the time I partake in the ico bounty projects. Smiley
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 09:23:17 PM
Hello!

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
investment is a long-term coin hold. this is able to give high profit. because the market situation will increase. so I prefer investment.
Activity: 210
April 12, 2018, 09:21:07 PM
I like both, I mean why we do not go bounty and then the income is used to buy new tokens
Activity: 119
April 12, 2018, 09:16:34 PM
I prefer to use all the chances that crypto gives me. I am very glad that I can combine two types of earnings. The capital received from the bounty invests in ICO. It is very convenient and profitable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 12, 2018, 09:15:55 PM
I prefer bounties because money is not required to participate and all you need to do is to promote the ICO. Signature campaigns are the most productive of all bounty campaigns but it requires time compared to other bounties. For investment, whether its ICO or trading - it is a must to have money in order to be successful. It requires capital and the higher it is, the more chances of earning. I am planning to invest some of my bounty earnings once I have enough of it. :-)
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
April 12, 2018, 09:11:46 PM
It depends on the users financial situation. If you have a big amount of  profit to invest you should choose investing because it could make your profit bigger but it depends on the price of the coin. Bounty is a safe because you will just do some certain task to earn you coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 09:07:06 PM
I think it depends on our financial situation or our capital. If our capital is enough we can directly invest, or we can follow some campaigns for investment capital
Activity: 106
April 12, 2018, 08:28:14 PM
If you have money and willing to take risk in cryptocurrency world you can invest since it is much faster to earn coins than doing a bounty that takes a3-5 months until coon distribution. but if you dont have money  for investment then doing bounties could help you generate income in crypto world
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
April 12, 2018, 08:27:33 PM
Hello!

Must better to choose that two Invest and bounty because we can earn a coins if we doing that two. We know it was too risky to doing trade but we can earn some profit on that also.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 07:58:10 PM
I think both ways are good for accumulating tokens. If you can get it for free through a bounty all the better. Bounties are a great way to accummulate tokens without putting any money down.
Activity: 104
April 12, 2018, 07:48:55 PM
I prefer to join bounty. Sometimes I'm interested in investing, but I do not have the money. So I chose to join bounty. I can get a free token without having to use the money. Bounty can also promise a lot of profit if we are diligent in doing his job.
Activity: 336
April 12, 2018, 07:13:03 PM
I'm left with only one choice to get crypto, that's bounty . I'm just out of school and no any job at hand yet talkless of having enough capital to invest
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
April 12, 2018, 07:09:56 PM
I think is better to invest because you choose how much and because many of the icos dthat are really good tdon´t have a bounty programme and you can´t get tokens if you don´t invest.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 07:03:08 PM
I prefer both actual. It's better to have multiple stream than one. This are two different category and energy. In Investment you just need the money and just a bit of your time but in bounty in bounty you just need to spend your time and effort. So, both are very much doable in the same time. So take it both.
Activity: 384
Merit: 11
First LEARN then EARN
April 12, 2018, 06:45:17 PM
Hello!

Do both, Invest and do Bounty also. Then you can earn lot of profit.
I also do both. As Example i doing Shivom bounty program. and also i am willing to buy token from public sale. then i can earn lot of profit.
Before investing or doing bounty pleace do reaserch is this ICO is scam or not and this ICO is valuble or not. outherwise your time and money get loss.
Activity: 196
April 12, 2018, 06:37:21 PM
Bounty is a nice for those that have no helpers. Personally I have benefited a lot but just that coin market is bad this period with price being Red almost everyday. I have at least from reward from Bounty program like from BGD, HOQU, THUG. But I have not sell any because price keep dropping everyday. But I know for sure that one day all will moon and cash out soon. At first I was skeptical about bounty whether it will bring any reward until I saw my friend cash out big from Bounty without investing any of his money. I recommend bounty those start up newbie in crypto space.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 06:25:33 PM
It depends on your financial status when you entered into the crypto community. Those who join the community without any form of finance will prefer to go the bounty way in order to obtain some few tokens and start from there. For those who have the financial strength, they will simply go the investment way and stop wasting time on bounties. But i do both at the same time.
Activity: 132
April 12, 2018, 06:20:48 PM
Hello!

Both have thier own pros and cons so

i prefer Investing
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
April 12, 2018, 06:18:44 PM
I try to invest and participate in bounty at the same time. Investing is not difficult, the main thing is to choose a really good project. The same applies to the bounty of the company.
Pages:
Jump to: