Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 34. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 2940
Merit: 613
Winding down.
April 12, 2018, 06:15:39 PM
I use both of these financial instruments. It seems to me that this is very profitable and less risky. It is better to have several sources of income.
Bounty is a good way to make money without risking your money.
But it will not gonna make you rich, it can only give you a little amount of money for your small effort, if you want to go big, think
of a better way which is investing, it's important to take a risk to grow your money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 05:22:23 PM
Both are good at their own place, but it depends upon you- that how much knowledge or experience you have? If you don't have any experience of investment in projects then stay away from Investment option and pick bounty to earn handsome monthly income. You need good experience or brain in inbestment (Like- choose correct project by study themself), then you will get huge profit! Otherwise bounty option is not bad, Bounty is free to earn in huge amount.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
April 12, 2018, 05:21:11 PM
I use both of these financial instruments. It seems to me that this is very profitable and less risky. It is better to have several sources of income.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 05:17:23 PM
To invest, you need knowledge, and be able to understand the market and various kinds of projects. And also you need to have free money and a little bit of determined courage. Participation in generosity takes up your time, but saves your money, and both can complement each other.
Well I still consistently combine the two, the current bonuses are still earned free tokens very attractive to the Bounty Hunter home. Investing is more risky, but they will help you get rich quick without spending a lot of time.
Activity: 7
April 12, 2018, 04:59:27 PM
Я cчитaю,чтo нyжнo зaнимaтьcя вceм.Bcё зaвиcит oт тoгo,cкoлькo вы вpeмeни мoжeтe пocвятить Бayнти и ecть ли y вac дeньги.Ha мoй взгляд лyчший вapиaнт для нoвичкoв кaк я, пopaбoтaть c Бayнти ,a пoтoм пoтиxoнькy инвecтиpoвaть в кpиптy.=)
Activity: 630
April 12, 2018, 04:44:27 PM
To invest, you need knowledge, and be able to understand the market and various kinds of projects. And also you need to have free money and a little bit of determined courage. Participation in generosity takes up your time, but saves your money, and both can complement each other.
It seems to me that initially it is necessary to take part in the Bounty program, since it gives an opportunity to earn a seed for investment. And in the future, you can simultaneously use one and the other activity together.
Activity: 294
April 12, 2018, 04:34:51 PM
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
April 12, 2018, 02:14:52 PM
I am strongly believe that we have to invest money in projects. The best way to double your investments is investing in projects where you are bounty hunter.
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
April 12, 2018, 02:12:26 PM
We made additional bounty functionality to our Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform project.

IN-HOUSE BOUNTY  https://ecex.exchange

Telegram https://t.me/ZigguratICO

https://token.store/trade/ZIG
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 02:08:24 PM
I consider investing and participating in the bounty.
Same here.I am agree  with you.both of the option are good for making money on line specially in this forum.Bounty are risk free money and investment has a risk.So both are good platform for make money on-line.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 11:45:34 AM
Depends on your financial goals. If you only want to make little money, want a peaceful life and do not have risk taking capabilities, then go with bounties any day. On the other hand, if you want to make it big and want to take a risk, then go for investment in alts. In case you do not have money right now, you can always save the money you receive through bounty campaigns and use them for investment later on.
Activity: 322
April 12, 2018, 11:43:13 AM
In fact, taking part in the bounty, you also invest your time and strength. If the project is good, after you receive the tokens you do not need to immediately sell them, you can wait until the rate goes up, and earn even more. I think that this way of investing has less risk. This is the best choice if you have free time, and don't want to invest your cash in a dubious adventure.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
April 12, 2018, 10:47:58 AM
I consider investing and participating in the bounty.
Activity: 77
April 12, 2018, 10:47:38 AM
Certainly invest rather than bounty if you know the game of crypto. If not go for learning and simultaneously earn from different bounties.
You will end up very high at the end.
All the best!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
April 12, 2018, 10:45:43 AM
If you have money to invest just do it, but you must see and learn first about the project that you want to invest. But if you dont have a lot of money, just do the bounty program, and it will help you to get another income. Because from bounty, it helps me a lot to get more income  easily by support and campaign the project
Activity: 504
April 12, 2018, 10:44:01 AM
for me it's better to invest now because of its price right now and I'm sure I can earn a lot of money when my invested coins rise.
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
April 12, 2018, 10:42:24 AM
I don't have enough courage to invest in crypto. You know that investing in cryptocurrency is highly risky. We can lose all of our money. So,  I prefer joining a bounty to get crypto. This the easiest and fastest way I  think. Besides there's no way of losing our money.
Activity: 176
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
April 12, 2018, 10:42:10 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
My opinion, investment is the best way to be able to make a lot of money quickly. When you invest, you can earn a huge sum of money in one day. While for Bounty, it takes a lot of time to get money
Activity: 85
April 12, 2018, 10:40:30 AM
I prefer bounty, because its not so risky
Activity: 126
April 12, 2018, 10:36:59 AM
If you have a lot of money, you should use the investment method to be able to earn fast profits every day. And if you do not have the money then you should work with the bounty campaign to make money investing
Pages:
Jump to: