Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 35. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 10:35:32 AM
At the moment, when the market and different coins are not very expensive, you need to invest in perspective coins that will give you profit in the future.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 10:21:10 AM
In my opinion, I would advise that, to kick start , you can Start with bounty programs while you learn how to invest strategically with the help of quality research.
Activity: 406
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
April 12, 2018, 10:20:11 AM
Bounty is ever a good choice! It represents a great opportunity to get some free coins of the project you believe in. You just have to promote that project on one or more social platforms! It's an easy way to earn some tokens! 
Activity: 160
April 12, 2018, 10:16:12 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

I have already invested the max i can afford to support the projects i believe in. I am now planing to help other quality projects by helping them with their bounty programs.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
April 12, 2018, 10:14:24 AM
I prefer bounty, I first started joining bounty since last year, since then, I was able to provide my own needs without investing any amount of money.
Activity: 176
April 12, 2018, 10:09:39 AM
This two are great if you can have this both why not...  Investing has a high chance that you will earn pofit though sometimes it is risky because you are not sure about the result of your investment... But you will earn here a lots...  Bounty is also good...  If you are a begginer joining in bounty campaign is the best way to enhance your knowledge about the world of crypto... It is also profitable if the bounty campaign youv'e join get successful... If you can have this both much better...
Activity: 130
April 12, 2018, 10:05:01 AM
It depends on the bounty campaign. When  see a nice Token project, i check up first the bounty. If theres no bounty campaign, i will invest in the project. If theres a bounty campaign, it depends on how high the bounty pool ist. If theres a huge bounty pool, i prefer to participate on the bounty campaign. The reason is simple. With huge bounty pools, there are always bounty hunters who dump their token after the ico on etherdelta for the half of the ico price. So you can buy them for the half but its nod good for the growth of the price.
Activity: 448
April 12, 2018, 10:01:59 AM
Of course you can follow both -  invest in ICOs and join bounty, I think that it depends on your free time and money you have. But I prefer bounty, because it is not so risky and because my capital is my time and effort.
Activity: 97
April 12, 2018, 09:57:49 AM
Investment is a good way to make profit especially long term investment, but bounty are much more faster and less risky in my opinion.ICO bounty programs are a great way to participate in the market and earn tokens.
Activity: 103
April 12, 2018, 09:53:49 AM
both are very good, but now I still follow the bounty program because there is still no capital to invest. and maybe if later I get a lot of benefits from bounty program I would also invest too
maybe if you have the capital then immediately to join both to get more profit
Activity: 116
April 12, 2018, 09:45:31 AM
Hello!

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

I'll  choose  bounty.  Why?  Because I don't  have enough  funds to invest right now. 
So right  now what I'll  gonna do is to do more efforts to receive  token as their  payments. 
That's  what I'm  doing  right now,  I joined signature  campaign  to earn tokens.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 09:39:51 AM
At the moment I dont have much to invest so I do bounty. Hopefully in the future I will be able to invest more Smiley
I agree with you. But there is a positive outlook on the market, it seems that we already have to choose projects that are suitable for investment. Soon we will see a boom and a big X again.
Activity: 154
April 12, 2018, 09:26:52 AM
I participate in the bounty, study projects and those that I like, I invest, here is one of them

ALL FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET via a safe and easy platform
https://pecun.io/

Video review in Russian https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC6rxUq1tYs&t=20s
Activity: 532
April 12, 2018, 09:21:50 AM
Bounty and investment are completely different directions. In order to participate in the Bounty Do not need money. In order to invest you need money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
April 12, 2018, 09:20:29 AM
One year ago, i would tell you bounty. Now, better to invest istead of wasting weeks and getting 10$ in return.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 12, 2018, 09:19:46 AM
Invest in pre-sale stage is more profitable. Buy in max bonus stage and sell after bounty hunters dump. This is the most profitable way for me.
I choose real business models and ongoing businesses. So my suggestion is always investing in ICO
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 09:19:27 AM
Hello!

I prefer to invest and trade in crypto markets. At the same time, I'm not too lazy to participate in bounty campaigns. This gives me, by the past earnings from the bounty, to see what the project and its team are and decide on the participation in ICO of the advertised project.
I would advise you to participate in investing and in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 09:19:04 AM
Investing in LuckyToken Bounty
Activity: 130
April 12, 2018, 09:18:53 AM
Yes you are right in Bounty you'll get alot of tokens and learn something new ideas and knowledge on all about Cryptocurrency and economics growth. The risk is you'll have no time in your family coz all your time and efforts are on bounties.
Activity: 167
April 12, 2018, 09:17:31 AM
I prefer bounty because I have no capital to invest, maybe one day if I already have capital I would also invest and if you want to have a lot of time to do bounty and do not have the money to invest, then continue bounty but much more Well if you do both if you have the time and capital to invest
Pages:
Jump to: