Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 58. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 03, 2018, 06:51:50 AM
If you have time, then combine both investments and bounty. But if you are not sure you will have enough time for bounty, then choose investment solo.
Activity: 364
April 03, 2018, 06:51:42 AM
I think that the right choice is always choose both because in this way we can show support for the team and the project. Investing and also doing a promote is beneficial for u as investor and for them as a project so think at this when u participate into bounties.
Activity: 420
April 03, 2018, 06:51:12 AM
I prefer both if you wan't to earn more because that's what I do now I invest in bitcoin and any altcoins and also join in bounty program there's nothing wrong with it as much you can do your job to the bounty and you have no violated rules to any bounty you participated.
Activity: 364
April 03, 2018, 06:50:38 AM
I want to invest a lot in crypto but do not have much money so I am looking for a coin from a bounty program and after getting the coins I invest in crypto but if I have a lot of money I might buy a lot of coins and invest here
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 06:48:35 AM
I prefer both, because for me to participate in the campaign can get bitcoin. but I still like to invest in bitcoin, because for me it is easier to earn money every day, by way of dialtcoin trading so that we will get more profit faster we get.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 03, 2018, 06:39:32 AM
For me, as an investor I would seize both opportunities to be able to maximize my profits. As we all know there is no money tgst you need to spend on bounty campaigns. While you could earn huge profits upon investing on alternative cryotocurrencies. Especially of tge cryptocurrency you have invested on is very hot on the market. I think investing on both will be a good idea as it maximizes your profits while putting a little more effort.
copper member
Activity: 546
April 03, 2018, 03:57:26 AM
The best way to get more money is to invest and join bounty. Bounty will give you money but investing in the ICO will get you even more money and will encourage the sponsor
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
April 03, 2018, 03:44:44 AM
I prefer to invest rather than bounty because if the bounty is too much you do not like when you invest you will just wait for the price to increase as you spend to earn.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 03:44:34 AM
a very good project, I'd love to its bounty thread, so I think I will consider the investment of the ICO project
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
April 03, 2018, 03:39:13 AM
If you have enough money, try investing because it is much more easier than doing bounty campaigns. But if you want to earn without investing, participate in a bounty campaign. You will have to do the weekly tasks for you to earn when the ICO is done.
Activity: 151
April 03, 2018, 03:30:17 AM
I will prefer to do bounty to get tokens, after I got tokens then I will kept them and hodl, it means that I am being an investors. So I can say that I do both of them.
Activity: 278
Merit: 11
April 03, 2018, 03:28:03 AM
Picking a bounty is just like picking an ICO to invest in, you have to research and look into the project. There is no point doing a bounty for a project that is poor because the ICO will fail and you will receive nothing for your months work. Also remember the altcoin / token has to get onto an exchange before you can even think about it as a price.

Investments are more risky for your wallet, but less time consuming as a bounty, so you have to trade those two items off

Personally I use Crowdholding, as they are a platform where you can earn crypto for giving feedback to ICOs. You earn both Crowdholding's YUP (Which is on exchanges) and the other token (They have DeepOnion, ITT and SmartCash). It's free to signup and a great place to start for people who want to get into crypto.

https://www.crowdholding.com
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 03:23:36 AM
Now the cryptomarket is in a state of decline, so it makes no sense to invest. It is better to participate in bounty campaigns, although there is a small but stable income.
Activity: 523
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 03:15:34 AM
I choose the bounty, for the reason that I do not need to invest my own money to buy digital money units - I will receive them as a reward for helping me in the advertising of the project. And as you understand, the receipt of a certain number of coins at the very start of the launch of a crypto currency can in time bring you quite impressive dividends
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
April 03, 2018, 03:11:47 AM
If you have nothing to invest, I think the best way is to do bounty first until you can invest. And if you have a money to invest, just jeep doing bounty for extra income and make more investments.

Correct! That's a good way of putting investment to join bounty first if you dont have money to invest then do the bounty to get profit and ofcourse if it is already enough then that would be the time you will be investing in crypto currency.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
April 02, 2018, 07:37:07 PM
I prefer both sometimes I joined bounty that is something valuable or has real uses. I invested my money with some good ICO price and sell it after they release it on the market.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
April 02, 2018, 07:36:56 PM
You can do both, at the same time. For example, I very often wear the signatures of those projects in which I participate as an investor. This allows you to increase the number of tokens and support the project you like.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
April 02, 2018, 07:29:22 PM
The two choices depend on each person. If we have sufficient funds then we better to invest if we do not have the better funds you participate in bounty because by participating in bounty will get a token with a job.
Activity: 51
April 02, 2018, 07:07:03 PM
I would make a observation that you should only join a bounty if you are willing to invest in the underlying project. That doesn't mean that you actually need to invest in the project but just that you would be willing to based off of the project and the team in place. 

It doesn't make sense to join a bounty just to get the reward. 

Remember, you risk your reputation by supporting a bad project. 
Xmm
Activity: 440
April 02, 2018, 07:03:04 PM
For a long time, I was engaged only in mining, ignored all these bounty, thought it was a waste of time! Now I have rethought everything and started participating. And at the expense of investing in the early stages of projects, a lot of my friends do it, someone really wins, but there are those who lose! only consoling one that successful projects can block the early unsuccessful investments!
Therefore, my advice, try yourself in everything and where you will definitely be lucky! Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: