Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 59. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 07:02:04 PM
If you have nothing to invest, I think the best way is to do bounty first until you can invest. And if you have a money to invest, just jeep doing bounty for extra income and make more investments.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
April 02, 2018, 06:59:13 PM
The answer is both. Actually, with bounty, you are investing your time but not money. However, you are making a research of the project before joining them, which makes you have more knowledge about the upcoming projects and you know where to invest your money.
I will choose to do both, because doing both can result a very good amount of money and for me investing is really a great thing to do to multiply our money,  and working on bounty is also one of the best thing to earn a lot of profit even we are not doing investing.

Yeah if you don't have money to invest even though you can earn good amount of money by participating in bounty and once you receive the payment you should hold it for long term and wait for the price to pump and if the ICO is successful then you can expect much higher income from it by selling your tokens at the top.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 06:57:10 PM
The answer is both. Actually, with bounty, you are investing your time but not money. However, you are making a research of the project before joining them, which makes you have more knowledge about the upcoming projects and you know where to invest your money.
I will choose to do both, because doing both can result a very good amount of money and for me investing is really a great thing to do to multiply our money,  and working on bounty is also one of the best thing to earn a lot of profit even we are not doing investing.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 06:57:06 PM
Both investment and bounty are good, sometimes as a bounty hunter if I see a good ICO I will participate in the bounty campaign and also contribute during ICO.
Bounty first, and invest only if the project seems to be really promising, there are tons of ICO and we should do research on where to spend our time in bounty and investment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 06:51:55 PM
At the moment I have invested a certain amount of money in some coins, but also I like the bounty of the company. I think combining these two things is a great option.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 06:46:58 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
It depends on anyones willing and also on someones financial ability. If someone does not have money to invest than he/she must take bounty. It is a easy process to earn coin and start going with crypto world. I do not have money to invest,so I prefer bounty.
Activity: 672
April 02, 2018, 05:22:37 PM
Both investment and bounty are good, sometimes as a bounty hunter if I see a good ICO I will participate in the bounty campaign and also contribute during ICO.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 05:10:00 PM
bounty is profitable than investing. but these days there are so many people follow bounty camping. due to that very small amount of tokens are receiving to bounty hunters. no specific knowledge are required. but when you investing you have to do your own research and invest
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
April 02, 2018, 04:15:23 PM
These are two completely different options, if you have money, invest, having pre-selected a reliable project, if there is no money, do bounties. You can do this and that at the same time, only you need free time.
Activity: 25
April 02, 2018, 04:11:09 PM

I also asked myself this question, I decided to start with the Bounty, because there you have nothing to lose except your time. Having studied the crypto world from the inside, you can start the trade.  I joined Bounty by the German project Vreo.io. I They are doing dynamic in-game advertising and going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers. Here is their Bounty Campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29810876  Telegram grp https://t.me/vreoico
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
April 02, 2018, 03:16:55 PM
The best way is to invest in bounty campaigns! These work like this: You look at the bounty pool and the participants of the bounty campaign. WHen there is a high amount of bounty tokens, its a good sign to get the tokens or coins very cheap as soon as they got listed on the first exchange. THe most bounty hunter have no patience and dump their coins very fast before they even got listed on etherdelta. So thats the way how you can get the coins very cheap and without investing time.
Activity: 378
April 02, 2018, 03:14:25 PM
If you can do both than it is even better than choosing just one. Investing is worth doing it but also, if you have some free time you can join the bounty campaigns
Activity: 202
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
April 02, 2018, 03:03:48 PM
I still participate in bounty campaigns, when I earn coins, I try to test myself as an investor. As long as I like, I do not spend on spending a lot of time, it's like a hobby.
Activity: 84
April 02, 2018, 03:02:42 PM
You'd better choose bounty if you don't have a lot of money that's not a pity to lose.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
April 02, 2018, 03:02:29 PM
Hello!

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

Depends on the payment of a bounty, I sometimes do both invest money and time.
Activity: 130
April 02, 2018, 03:01:25 PM
I better prefere bounty, because i am student and not have so much money to invest fpr great profit! I am now participate in PDATA project! Check it also!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
April 02, 2018, 02:59:40 PM
I prefer to engage in two of these activities. They are both profitable and I see no reason to stop at just one of them.
Activity: 644
April 02, 2018, 02:55:12 PM
And then bring profit, you can use 2 resources then success will come to you much faster than you think,the most important thing if you invest then select high-quality projects,and if the bounty then try to do as many companies as possible,then this method is not far off a great success and millions $$$
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 02:51:41 PM
Hello!

of course bounty  Grin because my reasons is...
1. i haven't a modal for invest on ico or everything
2. bounty is free, so perfect to me because i'm a student
3. bounty give me jobs, umm.. like somethings to do in free time  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 616
April 02, 2018, 02:07:03 PM
According to me, both of them are good. I am doing bounty because bounty campaigns to earn bounty stake tokens as reward on helping ICO's or promoting and advertising new altcoins through wearing ICO signature or social media  such as Facebook, twitter, Linkedin, Telegraph and YouTube.
Pages:
Jump to: