Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 60. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 02:01:10 PM
I prefer both because ones you invest on a good project you free so you can do bounty to make extra money
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 12:51:32 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
both are good ways to earn money, yet even though they have different properties if unwanted things happen, as if the ICO project we invested in failed then investors will not lose if their money can come back but if the ICO is a scam then investors can lose money, while for the bounty hunter they will only lose valuable time to work if ico have problems.
Activity: 378
April 02, 2018, 12:41:40 PM
I choose bounty. bounty has been quite profitable for me and I do not have to risk the money I have. As simple as this is my thinking
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 12:23:47 PM
No doubt, it is primarily up to the investor's initial capital to participate in the bounty or to buy coins. If it's big enough, you do not have to waste time bounty.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
April 02, 2018, 12:20:58 PM
making investment is risky thing. bounty is an opportunity to see how the company works. and you can make investment after the ico, furthermore, the prices for the token will be lower
Activity: 99
April 02, 2018, 12:14:58 PM
I am a cautious retiree and have limited extra fund that I could invest in crypto currencies, but I like to speculate on the crypto hoping that I would make big money some day. So I don't mind spending time and effort to sniff out prospective ICO projects, join their bounty campaign to get some free coins as initial investment. Anyway if the bounty I participated turned out good after ICO, I would also consider invest some of my fund on the coins.
Activity: 210
April 02, 2018, 12:00:35 PM
I think both is ok.
If you think that the project is really superb, they have great team, great community, then i think you should go for investing as well.
Otherwise just bounty is ok.
Activity: 252
April 02, 2018, 11:57:24 AM
Invest and bounty ^_^ 
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
April 02, 2018, 11:56:51 AM
bounty if you not have money for invest or buying and hold altcoin, you can earn money from bounty and when you get money, you can investing in altcoin or invest in ico project, so just choose one and adjust in your condition  Wink
Activity: 350
April 02, 2018, 11:55:27 AM
Now the investment is not always profitable and there are risks, you can buy tokens cheaper immediately after the ICO, I personally do not invest in the ICO stage. My tactic is to take part in the bounty and hold coins, although there are some disadvantages to it, you need to constantly monitor the project and the price of the coin.

Great strategy you have there mate! I too also prefer doing the same like joining bounties that I really do believe in and want to support and then hold all the tokens or coins that I may get from that bounty and just sell when emergencies come and I really need the cash. I would also sell when I see that the developers of the project are not that active anymore or might be losing interests. Anyways, the best thing to do would be to just experience as much as you can and learn from them. Eventually, after working for a couple of bounties you will be able to get good experiences and be able to have funds for investing. And in that time you will already know how to look at different ICOs and sort the good ones from the scammy ones. Hope this helps anyone.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
April 02, 2018, 11:49:52 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
In bounty campaigns, you don't need to have capital for you to make money. The only thing that you have is knowledge and skills. If you are skillful person, you can easily make money by participating in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
April 02, 2018, 11:47:52 AM
76% of 2017 ICO is not profitable anymore. 2018 will be even worse. So you need to invest your tokens from bounty someday. Sell it for BTC or promising altcoin like Nexus, Neo, WTC.
Activity: 154
April 02, 2018, 11:42:55 AM
Bounty is a good job for those persons who are not involved in any other permanent job, who are free and searching job. They can earn and fulfill their basic need from it. On the other hand, Invest in crypto is a business. If someone has extra money they can invest here. I prefer both because I have enough time for bounty work and I always love to invest for a better opportunity.
Activity: 32
April 02, 2018, 11:06:55 AM
Invest or give rewards Depends on each person's own prefer Invest or give reward.Now investment is not always profitable and there is a risk, you can buy tokens cheaper soon after ICO, I personally do not invest in the ICO stage. My tactics are to take part in gifts and coins in the transfer to our swallow wallets because we get from their projects we orbitkan through the promotion of articles we make about their projects, although there are some disadvantages, you need to monitor the project and the price of the coin constantly.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
April 02, 2018, 10:59:27 AM
The answer is both. Actually, with bounty, you are investing your time but not money. However, you are making a research of the project before joining them, which makes you have more knowledge about the upcoming projects and you know where to invest your money.
I think doing both are very important to be successful here in crypto world, we will need to join or participate on bounty so we can able to have or to earn many profit and after that we can invest the money we earn from the bkunty to an altcoin that has a bright future.
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 10:52:29 AM
Now the investment is not always profitable and there are risks, you can buy tokens cheaper immediately after the ICO, I personally do not invest in the ICO stage. My tactic is to take part in the bounty and hold coins, although there are some disadvantages to it, you need to constantly monitor the project and the price of the coin.
Activity: 97
April 02, 2018, 10:42:26 AM
Work on bounty, be a bounty hunter and when you get the reward, invest it in some ico or in bitcoin or altcoins. Better to choose a good ico for investing.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 10:38:19 AM
for now it seems like a very suitable time to buy altcoin and invest as all altcoin is now red and I think it will give a big advantage to its users.
Activity: 146
April 02, 2018, 10:33:04 AM
If you're a newbie, I recommend  doing bounties first since you will not need to invest any money since you might just lose this if you are not experienced enough. If you're doing bounties you will start earning something while learning. During this time, you can learn much about different ICOs and once you're confident with your knowledge you can start making investment to earn more.
Activity: 70
April 02, 2018, 10:32:52 AM
I think Bounty is an investment because you don't waste your time and earn money. I decided to take part in WeLocal and don't regret. Best investment.
Pages:
Jump to: