Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 61. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 10:31:31 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
I usually invest on every ICO, then after my friend told me about this, I become interested on bounties. he said that I dont even need to invest, I just have to do a little work on this forum, I just have to join bounty campaigns, and If I get to rank up, then I can finally be able to experience joining on bounty campaigns.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
April 02, 2018, 10:30:14 AM
invest and bounty are two different things, because investment requires capital and bounty we only take time, but I personally prefer bounty, because it does not require capital.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
April 02, 2018, 10:27:13 AM
Yes, I think you should choose both. Now is the niche you can invest in a altcoin, buy it low value and sell it when the price increases you get the profit from it. Or if you can participate in the bonus campaign, but you have to study the campaign you want to participate in, avoid the risk, cheat to you, I think you will receive bonuses from it.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
April 02, 2018, 10:26:41 AM
Hello!

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

You can do both actually.Find some coin that your confident enough that it will give you a huge profit. Tho, Joining bounties is easier than taking risks in investing.
take note, I haven't spent any amount of money to get a coin., cuz all the coins I get in bounties I always added it to my holdings and keep myself updated from the latest news about these coins.
Activity: 701
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
April 02, 2018, 10:26:08 AM
It depends on if you have money to invest and if you can loose money without totally freaking out. So investing is much easier, but you are risking your hard earned money. But if theres a good project, you can decide how much money you will invest. WHen you participate in the bounty campaign, you have no risk to lose money. Just maybe some time. But even when the bounty is running, you never know how many tokens or coins you will earn. So maybe after the bounty campaign you get some tokens worth of some dollars.
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
April 02, 2018, 10:19:10 AM
We should combine these two things together very well. Investment takes up very little of our time. So combined with the bonus programs will be ideal for us to earn more income. I have been involved in bonuses for several months and they have given me enough income to cover my current life.
Activity: 154
April 02, 2018, 10:13:40 AM
At that time, I think it is better to invest. The market has fallen too much, many coins price has been below the ICO price too much. The bounty pool is based on the ETH, usually 1ETH = xxx tokens( fixed ), while the ETH price keeps falling, the return of bounty is becoming useless.
Activity: 143
April 02, 2018, 10:12:24 AM
For now I prefer to participate in bounty campaign because I do not have money to invest for the mean time, but if I money now I will buy tokens for this is a good time to invest while the price is low. For now I will join bounty and wait for its reward and use it to invest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 10:11:16 AM
Both, it’s depends in what resources you have. You invest when you have money, who have eye on choosing what investment you like. And also if you have knowledge in trading and buying. You can also do bounty, if you don’t have resources like money, you don’t have knowledge in investing. Bounty need time and patience in every project that your going to join. It’s really depends on what your interest. You can do both if you wish to do bounty and invest.
Activity: 210
April 02, 2018, 10:05:28 AM
As soon as I have significant capital from the bounty, I will immediately begin to invest in ICO

Well participating on the bounty programs is really good because you will know if those ICOs you're participated are good or not and that's the time you will think if it is really worth to invest on it.
Activity: 161
April 02, 2018, 09:59:22 AM
Hello!

if to invest we need capital to run it. and usually, the capital is not small. so I prefer to follow Bounty. I do not have much money. if I have money, I will invest. because the profits are quite large.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 09:58:24 AM
I like to do both at the same time, both ICOs and bounties help alot to make ones rich, since you cant invest in all ICOs of your choice, it's better to support it with bounty... So I prefer doing bounties to accumulate more money.

Same here, it's bette to have both at the same time. If you have money, then invest and if you have time then do the bounty. Investing is letting money works for you while doing bounty is an active participation. This way, you'll earn active income while increasing your know-how with regards to cryptocurrency.  Both can help.
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 09:52:41 AM
Both's are good. You can search a good Altcoin for investment and you can  hold 2-3 year after you get big profit. Bounty is good way to. earn different altcoin coin.
Activity: 118
April 02, 2018, 09:50:09 AM
I like to do both at the same time, both ICOs and bounties help alot to make ones rich, since you cant invest in all ICOs of your choice, it's better to support it with bounty... So I prefer doing bounties to accumulate more money.
Activity: 168
April 02, 2018, 09:44:46 AM
Bounty is an option for those who have a lot of time and have no free money to invest . While investing you are saving a lot of your time and can get higher profits (depending on your investment amount) . Of course investment is much more risky compare to doing bounty , but in my opinion it is worth it
Activity: 181
April 02, 2018, 09:44:19 AM
it may be better to invest because it reduces the amount of energy we will spend while the problem for bounty campagn should be good and if not a scam.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
April 02, 2018, 09:40:15 AM
Quite a long thread but I still want to give my insights. Now that the current market situation is not that fine, I would say investing in an ICO is not my type for now. Joining bounty is still a less-risk action.
Also, I suggest, invest in ICOs after it gets listed on exchanges and after bounty hunters have dumped their rewards.
Activity: 208
April 02, 2018, 09:39:43 AM
You can do both actually, Investing and joining bounties. Join bounties so you can earn some tokens and trade it or sell it so you can gain small amount of profit depends on the coin. Also in investing, risk is there, when you invest you must invest all. All in! In investing you must believe to the coin that you invest and wait for the right time to sell it also. For sure you will gain huge profit.
Activity: 275
We offer our Service
April 02, 2018, 09:38:44 AM
I like both,if you have money on hand good to invest it since it might double the profit you will get if the ICO is successful but careful since there are many scam ICOs same with bounty but if its legit you can earn crypro reward without pulling cash from your pocket.
Activity: 98
April 02, 2018, 09:36:09 AM
As soon as I have significant capital from the bounty, I will immediately begin to invest in ICO
Pages:
Jump to: