Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 78. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 04:59:33 PM
You won't get many tokens by participating in the bounty, but you will get them for free and won't risk your money. So I think generosity is best.
Activity: 123
Merit: 14
March 23, 2018, 04:54:01 PM
you need to deal with one and the other because each method has its advantages so you need to use all the resources
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 04:18:03 PM
If you have money - don't spend you time, because your time it is your money. Just invest. If you have not money - bounty it is good chance for you to get some crypto.

It's truth, If you can invest - DO IT! But if you don't know how to waste your time, then go bounty)
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 04:15:17 PM
I think it's good start in crypto to take part in bounty, I have few in time, but the best of all Enlte (http://web.enlte.com/) in my mind
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
March 23, 2018, 04:09:45 PM
Investment and bounty can go side by side. You can do bounty for a good project and if u really believe in the project, do bounty for it.
Both are good together.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
March 23, 2018, 04:06:11 PM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

If you have enough budget you should invest if you are skillful then you should do trading because trading is more risky but encompasses high reward.On the contrary if you dont afford enough budget to invest then you should engage in bounty campaigns and struggle hard to get free crypto by posting useful,productive comments.But Return rate is higher in investment than in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 04:04:34 PM
If you have money - don't spend you time, because your time it is your money. Just invest. If you have not money - bounty it is good chance for you to get some crypto.
Activity: 166
March 23, 2018, 04:02:30 PM
I find bounty and investing both profitable. Personally, I am into bounty because my financial state won't allow me to invest. My day time job only provides our family' s daily needs. Bounty is like a baby step wherein your mind is fed while working and the best part of it, you are getting paid for all your efforts. If you have extra money, you can start investing on cheap promising altcoins or even on ICOs.
Activity: 414
Merit: 102
March 23, 2018, 03:54:17 PM
I do both, but i don't mix. If i am in bounty then i don't feel like buying more and in this case i can hodl for long. But if I invest my own money then there is always a rush to get my money back, so i can sell faster, at least most of it. In any case i will participate in ICO only after i study it well and can be sure that it worth it
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1202
March 23, 2018, 03:40:31 PM
I always choose both because in this way I can show my support for the team and the project. Investing and also doing a promote is beneficial for you as investor and for them as a project so think at this when you participate into bounties.
Activity: 322
March 23, 2018, 03:34:21 PM
Participation in advertising work, if it also brings profit, this is also a very good way to earn money
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 03:21:03 PM
There are people who earn tens of thousands of dollars on the bounty, because every day ICO is becoming more and more. the greatest interest among the participants of the bounty campaigns, cause tasks that do not require much intellectual effort - to subscribe to the social. network ICO project, make reposts and retweets, write comments on the forum, because in addition to the untwisted profiles in social networks nothing is required.
Activity: 205
March 23, 2018, 03:14:45 PM
It depends on the financial status and ability to take a risk.. If you have the ability to withstand investment then I will say yes to invest but if no then ano there way to get money will be bounty.
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
March 23, 2018, 03:11:03 PM
Firstly I invested money in ICO. Then I decided to take part in bounty. Of course, you need time but you save your own money and can even get more
Activity: 336
March 23, 2018, 03:10:12 PM
I prefer bounty, because I do not have the capital for a good investment! I plan to make money on the bounty and invest these funds !
If you have money, then the best route is through investment and I'm guessing your time is better spent earning elsewhere. This way you can select already established projects and encounter less risk along the way. If you have time, then bounties are the way forward. But be selective as some will involve hours of work over months, with little reward at the end of it.
Activity: 233
March 23, 2018, 03:09:07 PM
I am investor and bounty hunter also Cheesy. Actually what I get from bounties I invest back crypto because I know that it will be huge at future and I want to catch it Cheesy.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Bounty Manager Connecty.io
March 23, 2018, 03:05:43 PM

Cryptogaule.fr - contains a virus be careful when you visit this site

Hi guys,

There is no virus on the website. As the website was just put online on 1 march, we got dozens of thousands attacks on the website. We improved the security and now it is up and running !

For the wallet, it is possible that your AV says it contains a virus (ip tracking) which is part of the STUN protocol needed in every wallet.

If you find any other bug, feel free to report it to me via PM (faster). We have a well rewarding bounty campaign and we can also do some airdrops for people helping us to make the user's experience better and better,

Have a nice day,

Nicolas
Bounty Manager CGL
Activity: 506
Merit: 11
March 23, 2018, 11:51:32 AM
Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

i think bounty. Because it dont spend a lot of money. Just online and complete the task we can get some coin. Of course we must to be patient until distribution and release on ecxchanger
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
March 23, 2018, 10:39:50 AM
Investment and bounties are both cool and legit ways to acquire tokens of any incoming ICO. Both  affords individuals the opportunity of acquiring coins at a lesser/reward prices for its participants. For instance, if we are to take a closer look to bounty, it affords its participants the chance of getting tokens as rewards for diligence in a form of a promotional work done during when the ICO was ongoing. Bounty also affords people who doesn't the financial wherewithal to get tokens during ICO as their rewards for prompting any project. So they are both cool, it just depends on the individual that want to get involved in any of the two.
Activity: 70
March 23, 2018, 10:39:42 AM
For today, I prefer bounty, because I do not have the capital for a good investment! I plan to make money on the bounty and invest these funds! A good way out, I believe
Pages:
Jump to: